Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a chronic migraine sufferer myself, she really needs to see a neurologist and get on a daily medication! If she’s noticed they’re hormonal, go see an endocrinologist! I’m so sick and tired of influencers promoting “holistic” solutions to really serious and debilitating problems and then asking for more unscientific advice. If your entire week is crippled by a migraine, salt under your tongue is def not going to fix the problem hun 😵💫

I guess this answers our questions about her maybe having another job. I now don’t think she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a chronic migraine sufferer myself, she really needs to see a neurologist and get on a daily medication! If she’s noticed they’re hormonal, go see an endocrinologist! I’m so sick and tired of influencers promoting “holistic” solutions to really serious and debilitating problems and then asking for more unscientific advice. If your entire week is crippled by a migraine, salt under your tongue is def not going to fix the problem hun 😵💫

I guess this answers our questions about her maybe having another job. I now don’t think she does.
My thoughts entirely. My mum had migraines every month on the dot and she was under a neurologist years and years ago!

Reactions: 6
My thoughts entirely. My mum had migraines every month on the dot and she was under a neurologist years and years ago!
Gosh, I tired and was batted away with no help. Every month days of excruciating pain and vomiting. Given up now. Impossible to get any help, just told it is my normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Gosh, I tired and was batted away with no help. Every month days of excruciating pain and vomiting. Given up now. Impossible to get any help, just told it is my normal.
Omg that’s awful! This was a long time ago. They stopped as soon as the menopause hit.

Reactions: 4
Well, at least she's back to being active on social media...Isn't that what we want? She's been MIA for YEARS now...I hope that this is a slow start for her comeback at least on IG.
She has zero content except flogging links

Reactions: 13
Is she still mooching around North London Insta friendly spots? Eating fancy pants pastries, and drinking craft coffee. Now she's had to take off her over sized coats and go to the gym, to take more selfies in the over priced gym wear. The hairy boyfriend still around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With his long hair and beard, her boyfriend reminds me of a ginger Nandor from What We Do In The Shadows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7