Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her company accounts, she doesn’t have enough to live off long term so I hope she’s doing something in the long run. I always had a soft spot for Alix, she was one of the first YouTubers I got into that seemed normal but she’s slowly losing followers because of her constant disappearing. Like some one above said, either own it or just give it up full stop.

Reactions: 21
She definitely must have got a job then no?

how else is she affording her coffee’s and clothes?

I can’t imagine joe is earning to pay for rent and utilities in london and support Alix

Reactions: 9
Is this the longest that Alix hasn't posted on Instagram? She last posted mid May and usually references her birthday in June but not this time. She congratulated Estee on her engagement so she's definitely on the platform. Frankly, I'm surprised that she's not engaged/married by now (if that's what she wants!).

Reactions: 8
Good god, her instagram feed is like the walking dead, devoid of colour and life.

Reactions: 6
Judging by her company accounts, she doesn’t have enough to live off long term so I hope she’s doing something in the long run. I always had a soft spot for Alix, she was one of the first YouTubers I got into that seemed normal but she’s slowly losing followers because of her constant disappearing. Like some one above said, either own it or just give it up full stop.
Similar for me, one of the first channels I ever watched and followed. I used to enjoy her content.

Reactions: 7
She hasn't posted for months, right? On her last photo posted on instagram in May, people are asking where she is, she doesn't even answer. I think this is it.

Reactions: 7
She hasn't posted for months, right? On her last photo posted on instagram in May, people are asking where she is, she doesn't even answer. I think this is it.
I hope nothing serious has happened. If her heart isn’t in it anymore it makes sense to step away. Plus she had a private instagram so likely just going to post there from now on.

Reactions: 11
I hope nothing serious has happened. If her heart isn’t in it anymore it makes sense to step away. Plus she had a private instagram so likely just going to post there from now on.
I agree 🙂 although it's such a shame, I really liked her vlogs, especially when her brother edited.

Reactions: 4
I mean if she dissolved her company why are people still expecting her to come back?

I mean if she dissolved her company why are people still expecting her to come back?
She’s obviously not working a lot on ICT so dealing with the things you NEED to do as a limited company probably isn’t worth it. But it doesn’t mean she couldn’t just come back as a sole trader, which has a lot less obligation. And makes it easier to access he money you DO make.

because deep down she is a greedy influencer.

i don’t believe she will be gone long. I expect she will be back around xmas for the #aff Links.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Of course. She emerges to celebrate a beige curtain. In the beigest of the sad beige influencer rooms.

On brand.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 22.43.45.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alix is still friends with Joe on Instagram but her last post with him was on Sept 12, 2022. Her IG grid barely has any photos of them as a couple or was it always like that? Also, I noticed that Joe posted two stories of him solo without Alix. Perhaps they broke up.

Reactions: 6