Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @CheshireLove the new thread name, I just added Icovetthee in case her old fans were to google her and see whats she is up to.

Anyway, nothing new is happening but we managed to get to a new thread, that's more work than Alix has put into her influencer full-time job in a good while.

(If someone has anything new to add please to it in the comments)

- Alix uploads a video telling that she is motivated and will go back to a schedule, then goes on a month or three vacations.
- Does not do a lot of ADs, but seems to be posting content on brands' pages (like taking pictures for their Instagram, etc.).
- Is still living in London with her boyfriend.
- London is expensive, there have been quite a few discussions about how she is affording her rented apartment:
- she made loads of money from her old content
- she had a "normal" job
- she does jobs for other brands
- she lives off the inheritance from her mother
- she lives of the money from the house sale

She is boring, beige, and now has been infected with the caterpillar brows, she must have caught them from Anna (the Anna edit) 🐛 🐛

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Great thread name! After her latest Instagram post, I kind of feel like the only things that seem to excite her in life are shopping for clothes and buying pastries. She claims to love books, but then goes on about how she never makes time for reading. I agree with what you guys were talking about in the last thread, a lot of wasted potential.

Reactions: 16
Thank you @CheshireLove the new thread name, I just added Icovetthee in case her old fans were to google her and see whats she is up to.

Anyway, nothing new is happening but we managed to get to a new thread, that's more work than Alix has put into her influencer full-time job in a good while.

(If someone has anything new to add please to it in the comments)

- Alix uploads a video telling that she is motivated and will go back to a schedule, then goes on a month or three vacations.
- Does not do a lot of ADs, but seems to be posting content on brands' pages (like taking pictures for their Instagram, etc.).
- Is still living in London with her boyfriend.
- London is expensive, there have been quite a few discussions about how she is affording her rented apartment:
- she made loads of money from her old content
- she had a "normal" job
- she does jobs for other brands
- she lives off the inheritance from her mother
- she lives of the money from the house sale

She is boring, beige, and now has been infected with the caterpillar brows, she must have caught them from Anna (the Anna edit) 🐛 🐛
Thank you for creating the new thread @Mjaumjau

As the title implies, despite promises that she "is back", Alix is rarely sighted on either Instagram or YouTube these days, aside from an occasional Instagram story of a croissant. Although today she shared several stories of her cleaning out her fridge...with swipe up affiliate links for the storage boxes she used.

Perhaps Alix is just working smart and not hard? But as many posters have pointed out, Alix is well liked and if she put in more effort she could be making much more money.

Far too satisfying not to link the organisers? I’m sure it is satisfying 💰

1F1EBF9C-4C54-45D0-B5BE-C66C47AC6E80.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, I’m not a vegetarian (or vegan) so please call me out on this one, but in one sentence she says she won’t drink milk, then in the next she says she’s eating cheese (to up her protein. Fair.)

She does realize cheese is made from milk though, right? And cottage cheese is just basically chunky milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, I’m not a vegetarian (or vegan) so please call me out on this one, but in one sentence she says she won’t drink milk, then in the next she says she’s eating cheese (to up her protein. Fair.)

She does realize cheese is made from milk though, right? And cottage cheese is just basically chunky milk?
yes! Almost pulled a muscle rolling my eyes at that. Dairy is dairy

• Haha
I’m vegetarian too and I don’t drink milk but I eat cheese, because I find the the thought of milk gross but somehow doesn’t bother me with cheese 😂 don’t ask about the psychology behind it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m vegetarian too and I don’t drink milk but I eat cheese, because I find the the thought of milk gross but somehow doesn’t bother me with cheese 😂 don’t ask about the psychology behind it
I'm not vegetarian or vegan, but I also think the thought of milk gross since I was a kid. I just can't. On the other hand, I looove cheese, any kind of cheese basically, and I have no idea why I can't drink milk lol it grosses me out.

Well, after much thought (not literally :LOL: ), all I can say is Alix works as an influencer when she needs. She could be producing so much content. Her fridge organizing could be a video (an interesting one? I don't know, but it would make a video). It's not possible that she doesn't see it could make a video/vlog. I'm almost sure she's working with something else.

Reactions: 13
I’ll second this. Milk on its on grosses me out! Something about drinking another mammals milk that is meant for babies..? But I will eat cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I love this milk discussion! I love milk but cottage cheese grosses me the f out 🤣 Give me some Brie, guyere, cheddar, French cream cheese etc etc any day!

Also vegetarian, not vegan, but I do know there are plenty of plant based protein sources she could be eating rather than eggs and dairy if it was important to her. But I guess she’s a half-arsed at being plant based like most things!!

I agree with what others have said, she has potential and an audience to grow from, but just doesn’t seem to want it (enough).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she should get herself on My Vegan. There’s a ton of protein based products on there, there’s no excuse now if you want to be plant based/vegan - the lack of protein discussion is as old as the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So from her latest stories - usual inspiring content as per - is she getting out of bed at lunchtime?

• Wow
  • Haha
So from her latest stories - usual inspiring content as per - is she getting out of bed at lunchtime?
And I should say, it’s the weekend and her life, so whatever, but clearly not following the ‘routine’ she made a big song and dance about.

• Haha
At this rate, I wonder if she's going to upload a video ever again lol. After her spectacular failure at keeping herself accountable in her comeback video, I think a lot of viewers will have lost faith in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this rate, I wonder if she's going to upload a video ever again lol. After her spectacular failure at keeping herself accountable in her comeback video, I think a lot of viewers will have lost faith in her.
Totally - what has she been doing with those precious six hours of work every day? A few IG stories about eating out and shopping!

Reactions: 6
Oh my Lord sorry to be overdramatic but SHE’S SO BLOODY BORING! Her latest stories about the skincare 🥱😴 looks like all the other boring beige photos she takes, had no idea the products were new, I thought she was just re-using old images.
I just want to shake her because she has so much potential 😩 also a month since her last YouTube upload.... how she is not embarrassed by her “comeback” video filled with promises of getting back to work

• Haha
I wonder if she was forced to upload a video or two because she was inactive for so long on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she was forced to upload a video or two because she was inactive for so long on YouTube.
Yeah, there was something about videos being demonetised. I remember some discussion on the Zoella thread a while ago.