Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this her unofficial announcement she’s left YouTube then?!
Who knows? She says she’s spent Xmas off social media for the first time in years. What a joke. She’s spent most of the year off! Of course she’s added an #afflink 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Needs the money after xmas then obviously. get some cash from the aff links and then bugger off again for a few months.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She might obviously moderate her comments but I can't believe people aren't calling her out for minimal effort and then posting affiliate links.

Reactions: 10
She always does this - talks as if she posts regularly and has been working so hard and had a little break, I don't know if she thinks we're all bleeping stupid or she is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She always does this - talks as if she posts regularly and has been working so hard and had a little break, I don't know if she thinks we're all bleeping stupid or she is
I think you’re right. She thinks people are stupid!

I’ve asked where she’s been for more than a year. Let’s see if she acknowledges it 🤔

Her default work mode is OFF anyway, so why does she constantly act like she is always ON and hardworking? She is one of the most hands off “influenza” out there and it’s amazing she is so stupid to think that her followers are stupid enough to buy her bullshit.

There is nothing for her to “ease back into” after the holidays cos she has DONE NOTHING all year work-wise (actually longer than a year).

Imagine the audacity of not posting any noteworthy content in over a year, asking for content ideas and thinking that's fine...! I also noticed that she reposted those Stories multiple times, with different wording?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who knows? She says she’s spent Xmas off social media for the first time in years. What a joke. She’s spent most of the year off! Of course she’s added an #afflink 🤬🤬
Alix cannot be serious. She must be trolling us. "Ease back into" what exactly? She is delusional.

That is respectful to your employers but we aren’t Alix or any YouTubers/influencers employers. i do find it annoying, so many YouTubers I follow have done this in the past but since we don’t pay her bills, she doesn’t really owe us that. Yes she became popular because of her viewers but these companies are the ones who give her money, give her work - I do wonder how her relationship is with them because she isn’t a frequent poster, so they wouldn’t be getting their money’s worth surely?
If it wasn't for Alix's viewers (171K followers on IG) companies would not even bother giving her paid gigs. At this point what are her viewers following her for? She gives them nothing but crumbs. Ever since she started dating Joe she's become a recluse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nothing came of her asking what we’d like to see as she eases herself back then! Delusional much!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Six IG stories and a reel. Alix's blue scarf is officially her new personality. I know it's not that deep, but she's just so earnest about all of it 🤭

I simply cannot take influencer culture seriously.

• Haha
Alix actually answered a few questions regarding her scarf + shoes.... but ignored all comments pertaining to her lack of YouTube videos, inconsistent IG posts and her employment status. I would feel horrible letting my followers down with no explanation but she doesn't care one bit...nor is she embarrassed :( Everyone knows she's lost credibility at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She got to refresh her cookies by posting aff-links monthly 😆 is like free income for doing nothing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This woman goes to Cos, Arket and bakeries on a loop. It’s such a strange, basic, joyless existence - I’m baffled.

Reactions: 16