Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad he has a good mate to check up on him.
Hopefully he'll feel better soon and be back on JackFM on Monday, eh lads?
It’s so cringe. Behind the coruscating parody of Kim, even! She really has gone the full Lynn. You wonder what world these people live in. Kaffers attempting to reassure Ver Fans who might be worries Eyn had died from a headache. Love to see how these bozos ‘make it up’ to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does the Patreon show need to be cancelled? If she's hoping to flog air fryers on QVC she should be able to talk tit for a couple of hours to a load of alcoholics on Twitch no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve seen Kath try to fill when Iain is gone for 30 seconds to pop a pizza in the oven. It usually involves her grabbing the nearest cat and craning her neck to see where Iain is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katherine’s tweet 🙈🙊🙉

So…the only way we can do that, my Patreon lovelies, is if you stick with us for another month…bish, bash, BOSH

The ‘end of the month act’ is one of the few things they appear to be able to manage to do…no matter what other ‘drama’ is going on

Kids need feeding, holidays need funding, job needs quitting, needs need enabling

This grifting lark. Ehh?

---

Why does the Patreon show need to be cancelled? If she's hoping to flog air fryers on QVC she should be able to talk tit for a couple of hours to a load of alcoholics on Twitch no problem.
Because she is not a presenter with the skill level to do that. She’s not really a speech based presenter in her own right. She seemed uncomfortable and struggling, whenever I heard her interact with callers, if there was any element of unknown.

The ‘presenter’ voice she adopts, when she adopted the role, is a giveaway.

She's thrown her producer career away because of Iain. She must know that.

So, not sure where she has left to go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, not sure where she has left to go.
This is the true tragedy of Eon’s folly- the victims. And by victims I mean victim, and by victim I mean Kaff Boil. He can’t maintain a career and he’s one of the best goddamned talents in the biz (along with being a pain in the cock to employees etc etc). bleeping chance does Cathy have?

I dunno how good KaffityBobo was at producing- people be saying that the Twitch shows were badly produced etc etc because they were so tit, but I reckon that to get as far as the Kaffmeister did she had a lot of skills and talent. She’s not a presenter- I mean, she can do a better job than I could ever do in my whole puff, but it’s been proven that it isn’t her area.

She’s gone and done a crap in her own mouth though if she wants to get back into the production game- it’s such a competitive industry. What’s she gonna say in her next job interview when they ask why she left her previous job?

‘Oh, I left because Eyun Lee told me to’

‘You what?’

‘I left because Eyan Lee told me to’

‘Eyin. Lee?’

‘Yes Eyen Lee. Him and Maya knew’

‘Get da duck outta here, lady’ *Eddie Murphy laugh*

What a mad old business- throwing her lot in with Eeeeeny Meany Miney Moan- what good would come of it? I reckon it went to her head a bit at the time. Repent at leisure, I guess.

I would genuinely love her to release a book in a few years after it all goes to tit telling ‘her side’ of the story: ‘Being Boyled: My Life with Eyun Lee’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hello TLNA sycophantic paying mugs Patreon subscribers! It's K-Bo here.

I just want to confirm that Eyin suffered the WORST migraine ever recorded in history on the day he got the boot from JackFM TURNED ON HIM.

Eyon's "migraine" was soooooooooo bad that it caused tectonic plates to shift and mega earthquakes in South East Asia happened...

p.s. I deffo didn't support Eyen's campaign to emotionally hurt Jo Summerbell, while she's pregnant, because she's everything I'm not and Eyun fancies her more than me. Honest.

Maya Knew Peace and Love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iain is back on air this morning. Glad he is feeling better...

---

Although he has apparently been quiet; I was reliably informed he said nothing between 7:30-8am

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He did mumble at the end of Thursday's show that the next day would be the last show, but then he called in sick on Friday as he does. Who knows if that was a "bit", or who even cares really. It's the worst thing he's ever been involved with by far, and that's saying something.

---

Iain: "I hadn't had a migraine for years." LOL. Forgotten this is the third time at Jack he's used that as an excuse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought Friday was meant to be his last day?
He's on the schedule for the rest of this week 🤷🏻‍♂️
---

He did mumble at the end of Thursday's show that the next day would be the last show, but then he called in sick on Friday as he does. Who knows if that was a "bit", or who even cares really. It's the worst thing he's ever been involved with by far, and that's saying something.

---

Iain: "I hadn't had a migraine for years." LOL. Forgotten this is the third time at Jack he's used that as an excuse?
I suspect he was doing a thing and he meant last show for the week, but who knows?
Maybe he is working his twelve weeks? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Keeping us guessing, the rascal!

I think that when Kath gets Jo's job, the Posh 'n' Becks of local radio will reign triumphant! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
I was reliably informed he said nothing between 7:30-8am
Eyun probably had a mood on. Being a moody little victim as Jack FM turned on him. LOLs.

He did mumble at the end of Thursday's
He does mumble a lot.

who even cares really
Yep. I find Eyan and his tenure at JackFM quite tiresome.

I can't imagine any other radio station where the presenter announces his final show and then comes back. Jack FM really are a poxy little outfit.

Maybe he is working his twelve weeks?
I'd be very surprised if Eyan is under a contractual 3 month working notice period. It just doesn't make sense on so many levels. I suspect Eyan made it up. Still a chance it could be true as stranger things have happened before.

I think that when Kath gets Jo's job, the Posh 'n' Becks of local radio will reign triumphant!
Dream the dream! The Dream Team. LOLs.

I can see Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden losing a lot of listeners to the The Dream Team: E & The K-Bo

K-Bo has got to be worth the £25k-£28k Jack FM are offering for Jo's role.

• Heart
  • Wow
Iain decided to announce Jo's pregnancy on air today while she was there. She hadn't mentioned it before today except for retweeting a job advert for her replacement. He asked her afterwards if it was okay, even though it was obviously too late once he'd already said it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Has she announced it on social media, maybe?
Or was it a secret?
Did he give her no choice but talk about it on air?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
As I said, the only reference to it she'd made online was retweeting Jack putting out a job advert for a nine month fixed term cover position, so it was obvious that was the case but she hadn't mentioned it online or on air at all. Iain decided he'd be the one to break the news though, then ask her permission afterwards. He always used to say "It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission", but I wonder what his motivation for doing it was besides a weird power move.

• Wow
  • Sick
Are the big plans that Iain stays at Jack and Kath does this? Power couple!
The only BIG plans they have, is weight gain, partially caused by an overactive Ego...
---

This is the true tragedy of Eon’s folly- the victims. And by victims I mean victim, and by victim I mean Kaff Boil. He can’t maintain a career and he’s one of the best goddamned talents in the biz (along with being a pain in the cock to employees etc etc). bleeping chance does Cathy have?

I dunno how good KaffityBobo was at producing- people be saying that the Twitch shows were badly produced etc etc because they were so tit, but I reckon that to get as far as the Kaffmeister did she had a lot of skills and talent. She’s not a presenter- I mean, she can do a better job than I could ever do in my whole puff, but it’s been proven that it isn’t her area.

She’s gone and done a crap in her own mouth though if she wants to get back into the production game- it’s such a competitive industry. What’s she gonna say in her next job interview when they ask why she left her previous job?

‘Oh, I left because Eyun Lee told me to’

‘You what?’

‘I left because Eyan Lee told me to’

‘Eyin. Lee?’

‘Yes Eyen Lee. Him and Maya knew’

‘Get da duck outta here, lady’ *Eddie Murphy laugh*

What a mad old business- throwing her lot in with Eeeeeny Meany Miney Moan- what good would come of it? I reckon it went to her head a bit at the time. Repent at leisure, I guess.

I would genuinely love her to release a book in a few years after it all goes to tit telling ‘her side’ of the story: ‘Being Boyled: My Life with Eyun Lee’.

Good point, Twitch is designed so even a geriatric packing diabetes and only the use of one hand.... could easily broadcast themselves with little knowledge of IT or "Producing".... Yet these two cannot manage to have a single (shite)show void of broadcasting issues. Not really a good point of reference on your Media CV.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I listened to the latest Twitch podcast earlier to see what state that was in. It says a lot when even a 24 minute "highlights" podcast contains over 10 minutes of technical issue chat. The rest was just Iain googling a film Katherine said she'd seen. If those were the best bits then imagine the full show 😂 What's more, imagine paying them for it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.