Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Did he?!"

What a pointless question.

Oh. Wait. Hang. On.

No he didn't. Eyan actually signed a 15 year contract renewal with JackFM. It's a good job you questioned this. Phew!

"You do realise more than one person can find you tedious, right?"

Yes. I do realise one person with multiple, and confirmed, sock accounts can feel intellectually overwhelmed. I know a part-time counsellor who can help.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"Did he?!"

What a pointless question.

Oh. Wait. Hang. On.

No he didn't. Eyan actually signed a 15 year contract renewal with JackFM. It's a good job you questioned this. Phew!

"You do realise more than one person can find you tedious, right?"

Yes. I do realise one person with multiple, and confirmed, sock accounts can feel intellectually overwhelmed. I know a part-time counsellor who can help.

Confirmed? 😂😂

Dim, go out for a walk. Get some fresh air.

There’s no conspiracy. No one is going to go the trouble to set up multiple accounts just to take the mick out of you. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He handed his noticed in at Jack on Thursday, has a 3 month notice period
Mate.

Looking forward to a round of ‘I won a Sony award and radio won’t give me a job’ tweets, with Eeeezagood solemnly holding up said award in pic in about six months when the counselling dries up/actually proves to be more difficult than he envisioned.

He is the really is most workshy person in showbusiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1) General Kim is a paranoid loon, but the constant essays and "LOOK HOW CLEVER I AM, YOU PLEBS" tirades and looking down on simple questions he doesn't like are amusing.

As if I was going to trawl through three threads to find out somwthing when I could just ask!

2) As I've said, I don't listen to JackFM much (and not at all since Will left). So I don't know the context of Iain's sexual comments to Jo; a friend said he is just discussing newspaper articles so I asked if it is more than that. A reasonable question.

3) Someone said he resigned on Thursday. I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so asked if that was true.

I was a big Iain/TLNA fan.
I enjoyed the Twitch shows at first, but they lost their appeal after a while, partly through the content and partly through my own personal issues.

I'm on this thread because I'm generally interested in what Iain and Kath do. Even if they seem on a destructive path due to Iain's whims and issues.

If he IS confirmed to be leaving JackFM, which again I have only seen mentioned once on here and nowhere else, I don't think he'll get a gig on radio again. There is nowhere for him and he is simply too flakey to be reliable now.

For the record, I think some of Iain's behaviour has been dreadful and I'm surprised he hasn't had a slap yet.

Uh oh; I'm reaching a GK length response so I'd better shut up...

Mate.

Looking forward to a round of ‘I won a Sony award and radio won’t give me a job’ tweets, with Eeeezagood solemnly holding up said award in pic in about six months when the counselling dries up/actually proves to be more difficult than he envisioned.

I can't see him getting another traditional radio gig.
Did Danny Baker make what he did work or has that failed?

Reactions: 3
Mate.

I wonder what the angle will be for making him the victim and Jack the bad guys? Just checked his Twitter and there are a couple of comments about the Jack podcasts stopping. So possibly they weren’t putting enough effort in 😐

There's no podcast because Will used to do that. There wasn't one whenever he was ill either. It feels like the station won't be around much longer either, the type of adverts you get on there can't be generating much money.

Reactions: 4
I know very little about local radio and of course had never hears of JackFM until Iain was involved.
I can't imagine there is any money in it.

Iain Lee quitting, well nobody foresaw that happening.... Long time ago I suggested a sweep stake on what date he would leave Jack FM. I wouldn't have won, he lasted longer than I thought...

• Heart
The resignation talk was 22 mins into the Patreon show on Thursday and he hasn’t announced it anywhere else yet. Another bridge burned, not at all surprising though.

• Heart
He was going to be getting the sack if the upcoming listener figures were down anyway, which they will be.

• Heart
The resignation talk was 22 mins into the Patreon show on Thursday and he hasn’t announced it anywhere else yet. Another bridge burned, not at all surprising though.
Ooh. Interesting!
Wonder if his resignation is due to his contract being up/writing on the wall re. Figures and his chance to save face by saying he left rather than being fired?

I've had a peek and his twitter is vague; talk of 'being vunerable' and big changes.

Hopefully he has found his calling!

• Heart
We called it!, We all knew the JackFM thing would not last.

So the counselling will be next - How long do we give that ?

I hope Alky-Stair has been saving up as he is going to be needing to donate as much money as possible to keep Eyan in his nice house and playing computer games.

• Heart
  • Haha
We called it!, We all knew the JackFM thing would not last.

So the counselling will be next - How long do we give that ?

I hope Alky-Stair has been saving up as he is going to be needing to donate as much money as possible to keep Eyan in his nice house and playing computer games.
I do find it worrying someone suggested his name on the 2023 Celebrity Death List thread.

• Sad
"As if I was going to trawl through three threads to find out somwthing when I could just ask!"

The TLNA Zombies invaded in June 2022.

So I'm going to trawl through all posts before June 2022 in the hope to find out what happened in June 2022 invasion. Instead of using the search bar and typing "zombies".

Couldn't make this up.

If someone is fool enough to spoon feed this feeble minded lazy individual, who has an aversion to reading, good luck to the both of you. LOLs!

It literally takes 1 minute to find June 2022 posts.

"Someone said he resigned on Thursday. I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so asked if that was true."

You questioning SRF? :ROFLMAO:

Who cares if you haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere. LOLs! We are not here to serve you.

Where else would you like to have seen it, my little lamb? The entertainment section of the BBC News website?

"Sony Award winning radio host Eyan Lee announces shock exit from JackFM"

It's still a silly and pointless question and one that doesn't deserve anyone wasting a second answering, imho.

"Did Danny Baker make what he did work or has that failed?"

Google is your friend. Head over to his Patreon page and look how many subs he's got. Have a read about the high regard people have for him, hence his success. Educate yourself before asking dense questions.

Danny Baker is a success because he works hard. Puts in a lot of pre-production prep. Lots of show planning. Isn't entitled. Doesn't have meltdowns and cancel shows left right and centre. Doesn't have a banal talentless sycophantic div for a producer, who couldn't even get a job in the civil service!

My word, how useless does one need to be to get rejected by the civil service! Hahahahahaha!

Danny Baker doesn't ban people for next to nothing. Doesn't have power crazed parasocial vulnerable mods.

So, no it did not fail. Because he's the exact opposite of Eyan Lee.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Who let General Kim out of their box? 😂
What an angry little person (who sounds a little like Whats On The Tapes Pete at times).

I look forward to someone telling me what happened re. Iain Lee 'zombies' finding the Tattle theads bECauSe mE No reAd sO gOod.

😁

Me: Did Baker's non-traditional radio plan work?

General Kim: 130+ word reply

Non-insane response that would have been much easier and showed you to be less of a bleep: Yeah it worked.

Never change, General. You are highly amusing. It's like poking an angry toddler who just watched the dog run off with their Fruit Shoot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
"As if I was going to trawl through three threads to find out somwthing when I could just ask!"

The TLNA Zombies invaded in June 2022.

So I'm going to trawl through all posts before June 2022 in the hope to find out what happened in June 2022 invasion. Instead of using the search bar and typing "zombies".

Couldn't make this up.

If someone is fool enough to spoon feed this feeble minded lazy individual, who has an aversion to reading, good luck to the both of you. LOLs!

It literally takes 1 minute to find June 2022 posts.

"Someone said he resigned on Thursday. I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so asked if that was true."

You questioning SRF? :ROFLMAO:

Who cares if you haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere. LOLs! We are not here to serve you.

Where else would you like to have seen it, my little lamb? The entertainment section of the BBC News website?

"Sony Award winning radio host Eyan Lee announces shock exit from JackFM"

It's still a silly and pointless question and one that doesn't deserve anyone wasting a second answering, imho.

"Did Danny Baker make what he did work or has that failed?"

Google is your friend. Head over to his Patreon page and look how many subs he's got. Have a read about the high regard people have for him, hence his success. Educate yourself before asking dense questions.

Danny Baker is a success because he works hard. Puts in a lot of pre-production prep. Lots of show planning. Isn't entitled. Doesn't have meltdowns and cancel shows left right and centre. Doesn't have a banal talentless sycophantic div for a producer, who couldn't even get a job in the civil service!

My word, how useless does one need to be to get rejected by the civil service! Hahahahahaha!

Danny Baker doesn't ban people for next to nothing. Doesn't have power crazed parasocial vulnerable mods.

So, no it did not fail. Because he's the exact opposite of Eyan Lee.
Please calm down. It was a harmless question, that really shouldn’t get you so riled!

How many times are you going to keep coming back to it?
Move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Blimey, well I hope Iain lives life to the full in 2023 and beyond!

A gentle reminder that we are all Tattlers together here, even when we disagree! Peace and love to all!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.