Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean tempted to set up practice as a counsellor, to zoom a counsellor or to specifically zoom our awld pal Eyun Leeyun, Lancelot?
I meant to engage in online therapy, with Iain or another counsellor. It's became quite a popular thing, apparently, but I've see some terrible reviews of awful counsellors lately and I wonder if zoom/videocall is the best way to do it.

Just idle thoughts really

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I meant to engage in online therapy, with Iain or another counsellor. It's became quite a popular thing, apparently, but I've see some terrible reviews of awful counsellors lately and I wonder if zoom/videocall is the best way to do it.

Probably plans to record the session, then later use the footage for a watchalong…

• Haha

Hi,

re : idle thought.🙂

Engage with a counsellor, if you think that is right for you. 100% back that

Discount Lee, though, Immediately.

Honestly…

Reactions: 3
Hi,

re : idle thought.🙂

Engage with a counsellor, if you think that is right for you. 100% back that

Honestly…
Yeah I would not be having a counselling session with a guy who would tell you half way through the session not to stop counselling because you are helping feed his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Things mentioned during this morning's conversations by Jo: penises, enemas, her online dating experiences and masturbation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He said listening figures are out next month and if they're down he'll be gone...

• Wow
  • Heart
Why?

The MBACP think Eyan is a "fit and proper" person to act as a counsellor.

The vulnerable-parasocial-cult-fans think their saviour Eyan is a "fit and proper" person to administer counselling.

Kaffbo, presumably, thinks Eyan is a "fit and proper" person to act as a counsellor as she hasn't voiced any concerns.

If Eyan can "cure" his vulnerable sycophants by providing direct paid for access via "therapy", this could be a good thing. A win-win for both parties.

• Heart
Things mentioned during this morning's conversations by Jo: penises, enemas, her online dating experiences and masturbation.
Is Jo a co-presenter now or her role newsreader? That’s a hell of a lot of topics Eeeeeeham fits in during handovers if so..,

Is Jo a co-presenter now or her role newsreader? That’s a hell of a lot of topics Eeeeeeham fits in during handovers if so..,
Same as before, still a newsreader, only she contributes way more now to talking outside of than than when Will was there, so she might as well be a co-presenter. She's probably there for at least half the links.

• Wow
Funny if Jo ever found this forum.
You're suggesting Iain, Kath et al aren't aware of this place?
I expect they are very much aware of it, in the same way he'd always keep an eye on the Digital Spy forums.
And why not? I'd want to know what people said about me.

You're suggesting Iain, Kath et al aren't aware of this place?
I expect they are very much aware of it, in the same way he'd always keep an eye on the Digital Spy forums.
And why not? I'd want to know what people said about me.
They all look, we know they do. It’s the best aspect of this thread… Probably the only place where Iain gets honest feedback!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Basically asking Jo this morning how often she has sex (disguised as "would you have time to have sex four times as much as you're currently having it?").

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thanks for sharing this. Wouldn't have known as don't listen.

Not surprised he's doing this and not surprised it's getting worse since Will has gone, as he can focus all his attention on Jo.

It's a classic narcissist technique to sexualise and keep pushing in order to make someone uncomfortable and to intimidate them. Eyan couldn't have found a better victim in Jo. She won't stand up for herself.

If Jo's boyfriend has a word with Eyan, Eyan will get off on it.

Eyan can do his "narc smirk face" when rubbing one out thinking about how he's been a sexual deviant to Jo and the reaction he got.

Wonder if Kaffbo also gets off on Jo being bullied and intimidated by Eyan?

=================================================================================================

"You're suggesting Iain, Kath et al aren't aware of this place?"

Say what?

How does "Funny if Jo ever found this forum" get interpreted as "You're suggesting Eyan, Kaffbo blah blah blah"?

I'm genuinely fascinated over your thought process, reasoning and how you arrived at this bizarre conclusion. I'd be grateful if you could talk me through it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No I didn’t mention Eying or Karf.
No. You did not. You're quite correct.
Hence the 'et al' part of my response.

Your comment said '...if Jo ever found' and not '...if Jo has found' so I was simply saying that it is highly likely she, and Kath, and Iain and many others on the TLNA discord (does that still exist) know all about this forum and everything that is said there.

Apologies if that did not come across. 👍🏻

The "et al" argument doesn't work, on any level: comprehension or otherwise, as IHN specifically referred to Jo Summerbell.

Furthermore, it's long been established that Eyan, Kaffbo and the TLNA "et al", i.e. WOPHD and Nelly are all fully aware of this thread through their acknowledgement.

So your point is entirely invalid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.