Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "et al" argument doesn't work, on any level: comprehension or otherwise, as IHN specifically referred to Jo Summerbell.

Furthermore, it's long been established that Eyan, Kaffbo and the TLNA "et al", i.e. WOPHD and Nelly are all fully aware of this thread through their acknowledgement.

So your point is entirely invalid.
Ok then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Apologies if that did not come across
No dange mate… or should I say ‘Jo’ dange???

Basically asking Jo this morning how often she has sex (disguised as "would you have time to have sex four times as much as you're currently having it?").
This is really rather rich for early morning local radio. This IS the show?!

I tried listening to Jack fm but it got on my tits. Not heard the Jo stuff but it sounds well rum. This idea that men can’t talk to a woman without some sort of sexual dynamic involved- does Eeehyyaaainn think it’s still the 90s?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's mostly him a case of picking out some of the dirtier stories from the tabloids and reading them out to her, then asking questions related to it. There are plenty of other stories he could talk about.

Reactions: 2
It's mostly him a case of picking out some of the dirtier stories from the tabloids and reading them out to her, then asking questions related to it. There are plenty of other stories he could talk about.
It's all carefully planned, calculated and pre-meditated. It's the highlight of his day.

god it sounds so very very very very bleeping tedious
Eyan has an agenda.

His agenda is to diminish, control, intimidate, embarrass and dominate Jo.

He's being successful at it because he's good at it because he's a narcissist and had decades of practice.

What's equally as bad are those close to him who stay silent. Yes, Kaffbo I'm talking about you. Kaffbonabler.

• Heart
It sounds a little bit like he's trying to copy the Steve Allen format on LBC. Picking out tabloid headlines for discussion, and 'bantering' with those young producers he likes to make an example of.

• Heart
Anyone on their Patreon watching this evening? Or in their Discord? Is Discord still a thing?

You're suggesting Iain, Kath et al aren't aware of this place?
I expect they are very much aware of it, in the same way he'd always keep an eye on the Digital Spy forums.
And why not? I'd want to know what people said about me.
Don't you know about that historical event 'The Invasion Of The TLNA Zombies' in June 2022?

• Haha
Iain reading a story out to Jo this morning about penis sizes.
It's exactly what I expected to happen; a worsening due to a narcissist head rush.

He can't stop his sexual obsession with Jo. He gets off on it, especially because he's doing it on-air. Classic narcissist need for an audience.

It's the thrill of knowing an audience is listening to him getting off like a perv.

As GriefingPanda says, Eyan is begging to be sacked.

It's what he wants as he hasn't got the bottle or justification to quit. So is looking to be sacked and claim he's a victim.

Where's the champion for standing up to this kind of unacceptable conduct? Kaffbo, where are you?

On a separate point. Why does Kaffbo keep on locking her Twitter account when 99.99% of her tweets are mind numbingly banal, just like her personality. LOLs!

Nope.
I don't know any history of TLNA and Tattle, other than what I've read and replied to since I've been active. Do tell!
I can help you with looking back at what's happened.

There's a feature on Tattle Life where old threads are available for viewing. It's possible to read posts made before you joined.

Step 1: Go to https://tattle.life/threads/iain-lee-and-katherine-boyle-twitch-etc.23204/

At the top of the page there are some numbers like 1.2.3....50. These are page numbers.

Step 2: You can navigate and read old thread posts by pressing the ⬅Prev ➡Next buttons to move between pages.

This will save people a lot of time in having to recount and explain, just for you, what's happened.

• Heart
  • Sad
This will save people a lot of time in having to recount and explain, just for you, what's happened.
If you do take Generally Dim’s advice, please fight the urge to scroll past his boring long ramblings, because hidden in the repetitive nonsense, there is a fascinating story about a time that…wait for it…you aren’t gonna believe this…he observed Iain being rude to kath. He built this story up for a couple of days before the big reveal. Explosive stuff.

EX-TLNA was dizzy with shock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Guyz, let’s not bicker! It’s EXACTLY what the TLNA zombies WANT.

Ey(Iain)un is probably laughing at us all while he takes a p*ss on Kaffi* as we speak!

We’re all massive fans of Eeeeeeen and Kuff on this board- let’s remember what we have in common, yeah?

*a reference to the time when Eeyahn told Caffs on air that he would pee on her. Bit weird, but no judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What makes this whole thing worse is that Jo is pregnant 😂 Just saw she announced it on Facebook three weeks ago, but she hasn't mentioned it on air yet. Iain must know though, which makes all his sexual remarks even more terrible.

• Wow
  • Sick
I haven't listened to JackFM since before Will left.
Are his comments to Jo really that sexually obnoxious or is it just the typical Iain chat?

He handed his noticed in at Jack on Thursday, has a 3 month notice period. He’s going to need those clients!

• Wow
  • Heart
Looks like the "SirLongtimeTheLurkerlancerlotCharlesTheFurryFurby" triple-split-personality sock puppet tag-team & Eyan Lee TLNA sycophantic zombie, is back! Adding so so much value and novel content to the thread. Lollity LOL LOLs!

Welcome to the party, pal!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like the "SirLongtimeTheLurkerlancerlotCharlesTheFurryFurby" triple-split-personality sock puppet tag-team & Eyan Lee TLNA sycophantic zombie, is back! Adding so so much value and novel content to the thread. Lollity LOL LOLs!

What are you talking about you loon? I knew unmuting you was a mistake.

He handed his noticed in at Jack on Thursday, has a 3 month notice period. He’s going to need those clients!
Did he?!

You do realise more than one person can find you tedious, right?

Wow!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.