Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
The idea of spending £700 on taxis in a year is shocking, never mind in a month. Supermarkets do deliveries for cheaper than a taxi fare!
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless fucking arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of fuck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless fucking arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of fuck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.
So sorry to hear about your Mum. She sounds like an incredible lady and nothing I am going to say will make it less shit but your Mum sounds like the sort of person who will remember for a long time for her kindness. All Sarah will be remembered for is being a gobshite. It’s very unlikely when her kids grow up and become parents themselves they will realise a lot of the stuff she did to them was awful x
---
This is a bit off topic but I know we see twats like Jack, Bex, Sarah and Roadside Mum and wonder what the point is of being a kind and decent person because the grifters and wrong-uns of the world seem to get ahead.

The story I’m about to tell you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be kind for the sake of being kind though. My aunty worked in a shop in our town centre. Always struggled for money, single Mum etc. A gentlemen used to go in there a lot mostly for the chat and my aunty started helping him out with shopping and meds and stuff because he had no family. He used to joke about putting her in his will and she never thought he was serious. He was. He left her £1.5million (after taxes etc) and a house worth £500k.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Foxvint

VIP Member
Even Mick Lynch has told people to grow up and get behind Starmer. Not a great fan of Starmer but TINA! Unless you want another five years of the Tories.
I've got a thing for Mick Lynch. I want him to sternly explain that my behaviour is exactly what he'd expect from someone like me whilst wearing a deadpan expression and a slightly too big jacket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't want to send an already unhinged person over the edge but i'm reading all this whilst eating a family sized bar of whole nut. I didn't even have to send off for it on Deliveroo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

byefeliciax

VIP Member
IMG_9561.jpeg

She’s really fixated on me being someone with a connection to her. 😂

Sarah, there is no great conspiracy here, it’s just that your online personality is so abrasive and obnoxious that a bunch of strangers (myself included) have formed negative opinions of you. You’ve given lots of people good cause to hate you. There are 5 whole threads explaining why. That’s it. Close your account. Buh bye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Girty Drifter

She left her face out of the video as she’s a “DV victim, in case it spread” and then posted it on her twitter account that has her face as the profile picture and first name as the username?!

Fuck me she’s thick. Christ alive. I just can’t….

ETA I didn’t read past the first screenshot (for self care reasons). She may have said something even more stupid after that.

• Haha

Girty Drifter

Sarah: posts every little brain fart on the internet

Also Sarah: How do you know so much about me?! 🤬

Not very bright, is she 🤣

• Haha

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
"saying that after getting my education that I should work as a dinner lady"

Um, what, exactly, is wrong, with being a dinner lady? People who find employment to suit their kids school hours should be applauded not talked down at. I know "underemployed" women taking jobs that they didn't need their degrees for/post grads for whilst the kids are young. No "sisterhood" at all to put down any woman who provides for her children financially and with her time. Especially when you definitely aren't providing for your own children financially and it's unclear what of your bountiful time you give. One of the most intelligent women I know (I'm lucky to know a lot of clever and savvy women be that from education or skills or just ability to make things work), earns a very low wage for her skillset working part time so she can be around for her child's medical requirements (many, various, and unpredictable). She earns just enough to provide for them and it's a choice she's made. A close contact of hers earns £200k+ and could easily find her a role with them on a not hugely reduced from that salary, at least £100k. But she would need end to end childcare that would mean a nanny picking the child up and for routine appointments. She would rather be "underemployed" and do those herself. Equally, someone working full time on a good wage using childcare and wraparound are providing for their own kids and I have respect for either approach.

At least the kids of a dinner lady have a fighting chance of getting to school each day, as mum is already going there.

For the record, I'm not a dinner lady. So I've no skin in this game. Nor do I earn £200k 😂

What a horrible way to talk about other women.

Last edited:
  • Heart

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Aldi? 🤭

And on that note, before we all go to jail, can we take some time to reminisce on the Aldi videos that brought us all together?

Since she’s deactivated her account (and the screen recordings are too large to upload) this will have to do:

For context: Sarah is recording on her phone after having been told something to the effect of “You always do this and it’s unacceptable to keep my other customers waiting” by the Aldi Manager and customers behind her are getting agitated. Sarah has once again not had the money ready to pay for her shopping and instead is dithering, transferring money from one account to another on her phone. It is after-work-on-a-Friday shopping time, and she is thus holding up a queue of people with homes to go to and kids to feed - and isn’t even trying to be polite or apologetic about it. She has already had a barney with the men behind her and will later liken it to domestic abuse. She is behaving in an intimidating and entitled manner towards the Aldi Manager with raised, high-pitched tones. The Aldi Manager is doing her utmost to remain composed while being shouted at by the self-righteous scrounger. Body language experts may be intrigued that the Aldi Manager has her arms folded throughout.

Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken to accurately quote the original video, there may be discrepancy in translations of the Aldi Manager due to it being so hard to hear her over Sarah’s fishwife gob.

Aldi Manager: I do not come to work…

[Sarah cuts her off, aggressively]

Sarah: ‘Scuse me, you just took my kids Free School Meals vouchers, now you undermine me at the till and you think that I am leaving this store without them and without putting this stuff through!

[Aldi Manager turns her back to Sarah, self-defensively]

Sarah: Get someone else to do it if you don’t want to do it yourself; you can’t do that, it’s called “feft”, darling. Now sort it out please.

[Aldi Manager turns around to face Sarah again]

Sarah: Seriously, you’re on camera.

Aldi Manager: Film me all you like.

[Aldi Manager waves at the camera]

Sarah: I will! I will! And then this will go on my Twitter account which is actually quite big, which is actually quite big, and this is going to look terrible…

[Sarah continues to talk over Aldi Manager]

Aldi Manager: You’re on my cameras as well. I’ve been as nice as I can be.

[Aldi Manager gestures towards CCTV]

Sarah: …You don’t get to undermine me, I’ve got kids that need feeding.

Aldi Manager: And you don’t speak to me like that.

Sarah: I’VE GOT KIDS THAT NEED FEEDING!

Aldi Manager: Right, off you go.

Sarah: No I will not.

Aldi Manager: Off you go please.

Sarah: No. You were rude to me in the first place. I am not leaving. I am NOT leaving.

[Aldi Manager comes out from behind the till and takes her phone out of her pocket]

Sarah: Get that man over there to put my stuff through!

[Sarah points to another customer service assistant who is busy serving other customers on another till]

Aldi Manager: No he’s not. I can’t do it on another till.

[Sarah interrupts and talks over Aldi Manager]

Sarah: You need to… Well you’ve put… You’ve put my vouchers through, I need those and my kids need those and you’re gonna look terrible…

Aldi Manager: I’m just going to stand here, I’m getting paid to stand here and…

Sarah: You can’t put Free School Meals vouchers through, you can’t put Free.. You’re… D’you know what, this is a really stupid hill to die on. It really is. This is really silly. I’ve got kids that need feeding, this is my last bit of money for the week, okay, ‘til next week, alright? I need to get their stuff and get home, okay? Do you understand that? They’re my children…

[Sarah alludes to her teenage and adult sons, as the Aldi Manager stands, arms folded, looking away and absolutely flabbergasted]

Sarah: …And I can’t go without that “twenny” quid so you need to stop messing around and put my stuff “froo”. I don’t care if you like me or not.

Aldi Manager: I’m not talking to you all the time you’re filming me.

[Sarah continues filming]

Sarah: You.. You… The way you are behaving is wrong…

Aldi Manager: Okay, well I’m just going to sit over here…

Sarah: Well you need to put my stuff through the till…

Aldi Manager: …because I’m getting paid to be here right now. And you can either leave…

[Aldi Manager gestures towards the doors]

Sarah: YOU DON’T GET TO LEAVE!

Aldi Manager: …or we can just stand here all night, it’s absolutely fine.

Sarah: Do you have any idea how bad this looks on you?

Aldi Manager: I have done all…

[Sarah interrupts again and talks over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: Or the size of the complaint I will make? NO!

Aldi Manager: …that’s all I can do…

Sarah: You undermined me at the till and you made me uncomfortable…

Aldi Manager: …every time you come into my shop you are rude to me and you are rude to my customers…

[Sarah continues to talk loudly over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: …and when… No I’m not! I haven’t been rude to you in your shop! I actually…

Aldi Manager: …so now you are banned from the store.

Sarah: No no! I’m not being banned…

Aldi Manager: You can argue with me all you want.

Sarah: Not being banned! [Sarah scoffs and talks over Aldi Manager] This is where I do… No I’m not banned!

Aldi Manager: Yes you are.

Sarah: I’m not banned from the store!

Aldi Manager: I’ve made that decision. You’re not coming in here any more.

Sarah: You are… You’re acting like a child!

[Sarah fails to see the irony in this statement]

Sarah: …You are not taking my Free School Meals vouchers and then leaving, that’s not happening! Okay, that’s theft, and you don’t get to do that. I’ll ring the head office if you like!

[“I’m going to tell on you!” 👧🏼)

Aldi Manager: Okay…

[Sarah is shouting over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: …And they will think you have to sort it out! You don’t get to…

Aldi Manager: …in my store…

Sarah: YOU DON’T OWN IT! You don’t own this place!

[Sarah shouts something incoherent in a high pitched tone]

Much the same as Aldi Vid 1, Sarah is waving her sausage finger around and screeching. We catch sight of her trolley filled to the brim with crisps and chocolate biscuits. The police are called (by the Aldi Manager).

One of my favourite bits is where Sarah gets actually banned from Aldi, later complains to Aldi head office, they investigate, and decide that actually, yeah, she is banned. Who gets banned from Aldi? The shame!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
JM did something similar, reliant on implying something and tricksy wording. She asked if anyone knew an oncologist she could ask advice of and not long afterwards (or before, cant remember) posted a pic of herself looking sad in a headscarf when she had covid. Come the fuck on. There is absolutely no reason to do that unless you want an audience to think the obvious. Revolting ghoul. To the casual reader scrolling and not reading the photo caption about covid something far more serious is clearly implied there 🤮

These begger narcs always rely on half truths and the snippet nature of communication on twitter. Just as JM had a 'small boy', this one has 'babies' and 'kiddies'. It's so transparent and creepy.
---
Bbc reporting abuse and attacks on UK shop workers rise by 50%. I hope this includes the ritual public humiliation of being filmed against your will, plastered all over the web and seeing ppl hope you get beaten up on the way home. I'd find that as distressing as any physical assault.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Checked for mentions…

Is this someone offering her money? What’s she begging for this time? It’s her payday tomorrow!

IMG_9698.jpeg

---
Why apply for benefits you DEFINITELY are entitled to for your undiagnosed kids that are DEFINITELY eligible when you can tin rattle using cute pictures or videos of the (impossible to give informed consent) children concerned to rinse gullible public, eh ladies?

Absolute wretches - both of them.
Okay this woman really is a walking pending Tattle thread ain’t she?
---

Reann better not be about to start grifting for that £20k again off the back of it being “DWP’s fault” for “losing her form” for her parentally-pathologised child…

The form itself advises that you to make a copy:

IMG_9701.jpeg

As do Citizens Advice:

IMG_9700.jpeg

And funnily enough, so do Cerebra, who have a really useful resource to help parents of disabled children to fill out DLA forms btw if any of uou:

IMG_9702.jpeg

Fed up of these perma-victims blaming everyone but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Flivver

VIP Member
Funny how these racists fail to appreciate where the carers who ‘look after our own’ come from.

Reality is that the NHS wouldn’t function without immigrants.

They come over here, work and pay their taxes - shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240205-235218~3.png

Assuming this isn't a rhetorical question Sazza, I imagine it would be in much the same way that a person would get banned from the supermarket 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart

VielleFemme

NGL though, her levels of laziness are making me feel like I’m crazy productive!🤣

Cheers Sarah! 🥂
I know. That's the best thing about this thread. Any day I get my kids to school, earn any money at all, clean any part of my house, don’t have emetic sexytime texts with someone else's partner, and don't instigate a massive misogynist bullying campaign against a woman trying to do her job counts as a win. Cheers Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart

Squeaky Beans

She's busy this week handing us into the popo

Screenshot_20240225_142338_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240225_145905_X.jpg

If you could do it before Thursday Sarah hun I'd be most grateful as there's a work event I'd like to get out of. Ta.

• Haha