I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has been whining about the trolls again. The usual lonely and sad people giving her a boost. This particular reply was quite amusing though.

You do you Sarah - and if, against all evidence, sad lonely men give you enough for a pizza delivery in return for some sexting, well - it’s better than rattling the tin in public for the gullible.
A talent for sales and publicity- what a load of shite. I can't believe I share an island with such stupidity. The ppl who believe her tripe and bung her ££ despite her behaviour and foul character are the same ppl who'd transfer their ISA balance to a cold caller to help with an undercover investigation into corruption at their bank. Ppl who shouldn't be entrusted with a pair of socks. The Sarahs of the world are human fleas living off these types.
---
Is her twitter simp still out there spluttering into his Green & Black's cocoa about our time coming? I feel bad for that level of loser. If he hasn't got his willy wet by thread 6 maybe we should draw straws to give him a sympathy wollop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The one who looks like a hard-drinking farmer and wears an important lanyard when he's actually got "studying gcse English" in his bio?
No wallop. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is her twitter simp still out there spluttering into his Green & Black's cocoa about our time coming? I feel bad for that level of loser. If he hasn't got his willy wet by thread 6 maybe we should draw straws to give him a sympathy wollop.
No thanks, I'm not touching him with somebody else's. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening all 👋

Haven’t been on these threads for ages as needed a break from the grinding, pathetic bleeping monotony of this grifting twit. Will catch up on this thread but will I have missed anything significant if I don’t read back?

I take it she’s still an absolute massive twit regardless. Hi SarahVag!
---
Locked her account down an hour ago. Asked for volunteers to check on Tattle. Nobody wanted to get sucked into her drama, so she’s unlocked again and claims to be enlisting her imaginary bestfriend.

View attachment 2723211
Yep, she’s still a huge bleeping bleep who seems to have gotten worse??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She left her face out of the video as she’s a “DV victim, in case it spread” and then posted it on her twitter account that has her face as the profile picture and first name as the username?!

duck me she’s thick. Christ alive. I just can’t….

ETA I didn’t read past the first screenshot (for self care reasons). She may have said something even more stupid after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who is she talking to? Why is she justifying buying a pair of flip flops three years ago? Is she speaking directly to Tattle?
She's back to "I must be genuine because I'd have to be a really thick scammer to have left all the evidence visible" but didn't she delete all the evidence of the crowdfunders?
Also, she still hasn't made her police report 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is she talking to? Why is she justifying buying a pair of flip flops three years ago? Is she speaking directly to Tattle?
She's back to "I must be genuine because I'd have to be a really thick scammer to have left all the evidence visible" but didn't she delete all the evidence of the crowdfunders?
She’s said the same thing over and over and over again about “everything breaking at the same time” to divert people from here where they will find the facts and full extent of the lazy, bone idle, gobshite’s grifting.

ETA: she’s actually so stupid I’m wondering if we are on Beadle’s About or Punked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s GOING TO!!!! Man alive, give the woman a chance to ride in seventeen hundred taxis first.

• Haha
She's been going to the police since they were the Bow Street Runners.

I look forward to her finding out not sharing someones self perception isn't a crime but inciting harassment of someone at their workplace and theft by deception might be.

When the matrix put me door in with that cylinder thingy I'll make sure the neighbours spread the word that I'm a drugs kingpin rather than a poster on a gossip site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet her arse is never off that sofa unless she's taxi riding it to asda/farm foods/chemist/surgery/Aldi

Reactions: 14
She has an Everest level of delusion about tattle. If Meg an Harry with their millions have a fuckload of threads and big names like Sali Hughes and Caroline Hirons who could afford the best solicitors cant do anything about opinion being shared; why does she think it'll be shut down for some scruff who got a stick up her arse in Aldi?

• Haha
How has the language and grammar mainly been fixed? The hundreds of thousands of other tweets don't read like this? Maybe her oldest son has took control of this tit show at last .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How has the language and grammar mainly been fixed? The hundreds of thousands of other tweets don't read like this? Maybe her oldest son has took control of this tit show at last .
Maybe we are the Henry Higgins to her Eliza Doolittle. She ain't no Audrey Hepburn but she do little. (Sorry)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.