I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, just make a bleeping account it's easier than screenshot wars.
Is Tattle open to new accounts yet? Maybe one of us should ping her a code, let her have her own Thread 31, as it were.
I have to go out in a minute, keep the screenshots coming my tenderheaded friends.
(My only real friend is my cat, I'm off to get him some food as a bribe.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't be arsed to read all of that, but I did notice among the huge vomit of messages that she had posted that woman's phone number publicly 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oof. It’s actually quite chilling that she’s trying to use here as an excuse to start harassing that woman again. It looks like she’s convinced herself she’s got all the dots connected. She’s unhinged.
It is a bit I don't like . Her taking her frustration out on tattle on a real non tattle person is deranged. Nobody here encourages this sarah. Leave the women alone.
GET A JOB

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is a bit I don't like . Her taking her frustration out on tattle on a real non tattle person is deranged. Nobody here encourages this sarah. Leave the women alone.
GET A JOB
She is unhinged. And desperate for someone, anyone, to tell her that she matters and she's important.

And if some random women (like the woman working in Aldi, or the woman whose boyfriend she was sexting) get hurt and publicly shamed along the way... all the better, as far as she's concerned.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Is Tattle open to new accounts yet? Maybe one of us should ping her a code, let her have her own Thread 31, as it were.
I have to go out in a minute, keep the screenshots coming my tenderheaded friends.
(My only real friend is my cat, I'm off to get him some food as a bribe.)
I think the having to wait to post between messages might see a severe eruption around the Canterbury area 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep saying she’s gone off on the deep end but it keeps getting worse

I have squiged one person as she’s likened something ByeF has said to Saville and you deserve folk seeing your name.
She’s also made more bold claims against her ex inc that his new partner messaged her to say he was hitting her whilst she was pregnant

Oh and she is not leaving

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to send an already unhinged person over the edge but i'm reading all this whilst eating a family sized bar of whole nut. I didn't even have to send off for it on Deliveroo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_9561.jpeg

She’s really fixated on me being someone with a connection to her. 😂

Sarah, there is no great conspiracy here, it’s just that your online personality is so abrasive and obnoxious that a bunch of strangers (myself included) have formed negative opinions of you. You’ve given lots of people good cause to hate you. There are 5 whole threads explaining why. That’s it. Close your account. Buh bye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
GET A JOB
There does seem to be a pattern with the grifters where getting called/found out leads to a doubling down and the whatever the polar opposite of self awareness and accountability is. It doesn’t usually look as batshit as this though.

Reactions: 19
Locked her account down an hour ago. Asked for volunteers to check on Tattle. Nobody wanted to get sucked into her drama, so she’s unlocked again and claims to be enlisting her imaginary bestfriend.

IMG_9569.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope the police look for my twitter account. I've never had one. Thought it was a con from the start. Get GCHQ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Huge amounts of respect to Gabby… I mean Parlez… I mean me… for this level of accountability and self-awareness.

Shame our Oversharah can’t be more like that.

IMG_9571.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
THE IRONY OF HER SAYING TO GABBY “what are you going to tell the police, I can say what I want on my twitter”

WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT ON TATTLE YOU UTTER THICK PIECE OF tit

Also - no one is going after your kids
---
Oh wait, she’s not locked. I don’t need to screenshot
---
Oh wait, she’s not locked. I don’t need to screenshot
please keep SSing, saves flicking between the sites and tbh, I’m THAT lazy!🤣

also, I’m sure she will lock again, if she hasn’t already!

Reactions: 7
1 hour after announcing a massive purge, follower count hadn't budged. I suppose just like the police report, she'll definitely maybe do it soon.

Screenshot_20240129-222959~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.