I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @byefeliciax for thread suggestion and @L3moning for nominating it. Helpful advice for her but we would say that as we are all Tories.

This may well be the last thread on Sarah as she is leaving twitterx any day now šŸ„ŗ and we are awaiting being arrested by the Kent Constabulary anyway šŸš“

Hard to summarise the last thread as it has been a case of rinse (blazers) and repeat. She's leaving, she begs, she has a rant about here, she's writing police reports, she's leaving, she begs, she has a rant....... etc etc etc
Anyway carry on fellow crims!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last nights old man shouts at clouds ranting is next level batshit.

Talk about not liking having her grift shown up for what it is.

PS - before you go, please show us when and how much money you transferred to Linzis mum? Because we KNOW you are lying, I am sure this wonā€™t happen.

Reactions: 17
Sarah continues to Blue Jasmine life, and it's not pretty

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd hurry up and extradite me. No excuses, I have dual citizenship in two Commonwealth countries so even if I go on the lam to my birth country she can still catch me.
Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. It's hot here and I'm Livin' La Vida Broka so a holiday is out of the question. Do me a favour, Sez, get a gal on a plane will you?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish she'd hurry up and extradite me. No excuses, I have dual citizenship in two Commonwealth countries so even if I go on the lam to my birth country she can still catch me.
Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. It's hot here and I'm Livin' La Vida Broka so a holiday is out of the question. Do me a favour, Sez, get a gal on a plane will you?
There's an FBI team out of Langley, VA en route to Maine for you as we speak. Keep your head down, Sheila, shrimp/barbie etc šŸ˜‰

ETA just realised it's still Sunday for Sazza, she hasn't slept and is still on schedule to shut down before Monday šŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
ETA just realised it's still Sunday for Sazza, she hasn't slept and is still on schedule to shut down before Monday šŸ‘
This is like the house of commons, where if they sit after midnight it's still classed as the previous day (including in one instance where they carried on for nearly 36 hours...)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sarah: posts every little brain fart on the internet

Also Sarah: How do you know so much about me?! šŸ¤¬

Not very bright, is she šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, she's certainly convinced of her chicken sock account's theory about Byefel. Take it as a positive dear Byefel, your charge sheet is being stapled to Somerset's - you're in the clear!
I would like to state for the record that I am not 1970s TV's time-travelling wizard Catweazle. Phew. Feels like a weight off my shoulders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ll let you into a little secret Sarah. None of us know if anyone is who they say they are on here. Itā€™s an ANONYMOUS forum.

I could be an elderly man living in a crumbling palace in Venezuela for all anyone knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, she's certainly convinced of her chicken sock account's theory about Byefel. Take it as a positive dear Byefel, your charge sheet is being stapled to Somerset's - you're in the clear!
I would like to state for the record that I am not 1970s TV's time-travelling wizard Catweazle. Phew. Feels like a weight off my shoulders.
... and these are not my real lips. You're right, the relief is amazing :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if she had everybodies real names, what good would that do? Her misunderstanding of the law and how the internet works is surprisingly stupid for a person approaching 50.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So hang on. Felicia suspiciously knows everything about Sarah.
But everything Felicia knows about her is wrong.
So then she doesn't know everything about her.
Am I getting this right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sounds like she borrowed on credit to take her kids away and then just stoped paying the CC bill. The entitlement is everything that is wrong with Britain today.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.