I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still really struggling to understand how she's basically been sexting with someone who's in a relationship but yet she thinks this makes her the victim and gives her the moral high ground? I guess neither book learning nor the mean streets of SE London teach you that some dudes will say anything to get their dick wet?
I may have missed this but when she says "He bought me dinner" do we know if they met up?
Or did he just send her and the babies a food parcel from Justeat.com?
Either way I think Gabby's way too good for him, I like the cut of her jib

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I may have missed this but when she says "He bought me dinner" do we know if they met up?
Or did he just send her and the babies a food parcel from Justeat.com?
Either way I think Gabby's way too good for him, I like the cut of her jib
From what I remember he just paid for a McDonalds online, they never met up.

(Which makes the whole thing a lot more tragic really).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Blimey. A boy stopped being able to buy my attention with a maccies when I was about 12.

• Haha
I’m back…
OMG! I bloody joked in a earlier thread that she prob didn’t ‘need’ a new hoover and likely simply needed to empty the current one and wash filters etc.

Also, what’s this new miraculous one that doesn’t need emptying!? Because not gonna lie, I’d love to never have to empty or clean out a hoover ever again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! I bloody joked in a earlier thread that she prob didn’t ‘need’ a new hoover and likely simply needed to empty the current one and wash filters etc.

Also, what’s this new miraculous one that doesn’t need emptying!? Because not gonna lie, I’d love to never have to empty or clean out a hoover ever again!
The bag in a Henry/other variant lasts a long time, I think it’s this, but how bleeping lazy is she? Tipping a dust canister into a bin isn’t hard work. True it’d be nice to never have to but it’s not back breaking labour!

The bag in a Henry/other variant lasts a long time, I think it’s this, but how bleeping lazy is she? Tipping a dust canister into a bin isn’t hard work. True it’d be nice to never have to but it’s not back breaking labour!
NGL though, her levels of laziness are making me feel like I’m crazy productive!🤣

Cheers Sarah! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That’s barely even a step up from Jack’s burger boy.

I’m very glad she didn’t just let a random sleazy grottbag meet Kevin and Perry though.

• Heart
NGL though, her levels of laziness are making me feel like I’m crazy productive!🤣

Cheers Sarah! 🥂
I know. That's the best thing about this thread. Any day I get my kids to school, earn any money at all, clean any part of my house, don’t have emetic sexytime texts with someone else's partner, and don't instigate a massive misogynist bullying campaign against a woman trying to do her job counts as a win. Cheers Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so awful. I really don’t think I’ve ever come across someone as spiteful and vile as her. No wonder she’s got no mates, no family, and she spends all day shouting into an engagementless void, retweeting herself.

Between tweeting 240 times daily, and getting taxi rides to Asda Pharmacy 4 times every day, when has she had time to get to know and spend time with someone?

She hasn’t.

There is no fella. She’s realised G and C probably aren’t together now and she’s trying to make G think that Sarah has a boyfriend now and G doesn’t, na na nana naaa.

Narcs gonna narc.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I want to see the current 'fella'. I'm intrigued as to what sort of man would put up with a person like Sarah, let alone find her funny.
Anyone who describes their partner as "current" doesn't think they'll stick around long...

If he's made up and only of temporary status, that's even more baffling... "Even my imaginary boyfriend is unable to stick around long term".

• Haha
Sarah’s imaginary fella must be rich then. She doesn’t want a broke partner.

IMG_9857.jpeg

In this day and age, I’m not sure many decent men want a ‘broke partner’ either honey. What have you got to bring to the table? No money, no prospects, no driving licence, no mates, no personality, (blurred because I don’t believe this is all women really should be reduced to but…) no housekeeping skills, no fertility, can’t cook, won’t clean, no taste, no style, no drive, no ambition, no class, no charisma, no clue; just your local taxi rank on speed dial, 3 lazy and spoilt teen/adult dependents, and a sense of entitlement so large you could see it from outer space.

What a catch for someone who works hard to have decent money! What an investment for him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.