I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked for mentions…

Is this someone offering her money? What’s she begging for this time? It’s her payday tomorrow!

IMG_9698.jpeg

---
Why apply for benefits you DEFINITELY are entitled to for your undiagnosed kids that are DEFINITELY eligible when you can tin rattle using cute pictures or videos of the (impossible to give informed consent) children concerned to rinse gullible public, eh ladies?

Absolute wretches - both of them.
Okay this woman really is a walking pending Tattle thread ain’t she?
---

Reann better not be about to start grifting for that £20k again off the back of it being “DWP’s fault” for “losing her form” for her parentally-pathologised child…

The form itself advises that you to make a copy:

IMG_9701.jpeg

As do Citizens Advice:

IMG_9700.jpeg

And funnily enough, so do Cerebra, who have a really useful resource to help parents of disabled children to fill out DLA forms btw if any of uou:

IMG_9702.jpeg

Fed up of these perma-victims blaming everyone but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Indeed - it’s absolutely relentless. The most bullied woman to walk this planet apparently…and yet, as usual, all I see is fawning support and people chipping in. And she has at least 5 kids…it may be 7. Most of them allegedly disabled in some way. So just imagine that already existing benefit haul.

It will never cease to amaze me, this lot. Scratch one, and six leap out of the woodwork.

They should have a chat with Bex - with her new plans for Ireland on top of her list of extensive 2024 travel plans, volunteering, sex work, writing, “home schooling”…and none of it impacting her severe high needs disability eligibility for her and her kid, she has the benefits package absolutely nailed down and these other grifters could really benefit (literally).

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s now had 3 donations toward her £20k ambiguous crowdfund. Link in bio.

I would actually donate to give that woman a Snog, Marry Avoid style makeover makeunder. No wonder she’s never taken seriously, she looks like a bleeping clown. Honestly, if someone was coming at me in an appointment or meeting trying to advocate for their kids looking like that I think I would be so distracted by the can’t-colour-in-the-lines budget lip liner that I wouldn’t be able to hear the actual words coming out of her mouth. I just feel like I wouldn’t be able to absorb anything of any substance from anything she says. It would sound like loud, scratchy radio static while I’m mesmerised by that godawful facepaint like it’s some kind of horror movie crescendo. She’s a visual nightmare.

First impressions last too, so I’m sure she does her kids a disservice by walking in like a real life pantomime dame and stealing the show.

I’m not usually one to criticise a woman’s looks, but I’m convinced that I wouldn’t criticise what is underneath all that crap she puts on her face so I guess what I’m really only criticising is the makeup. It’s dreadful. Actually vomit-inducingly dreadful.

It looks like her fringe has been cut with children’s safety scissors too.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I had to say it out loud, I just had to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I would actually donate to give that woman a Snog, Marry Avoid style makeover makeunder. No wonder she’s never taken seriously, she looks like a bleeping clown. Honestly, if someone was coming at me in an appointment or meeting trying to advocate for their kids looking like that I think I would be so distracted by the can’t-colour-in-the-lines budget lip liner that I wouldn’t be able to hear the actual words coming out of her mouth. I just feel like I wouldn’t be able to absorb anything of any substance from anything she says. It would sound like loud, scratchy radio static while I’m mesmerised by that godawful facepaint like it’s some kind of horror movie crescendo. She’s a visual nightmare.

First impressions last too, so I’m sure she does her kids a disservice by walking in like a real life pantomime dame and stealing the show.

I’m not usually one to criticise a woman’s looks, but I’m convinced that I wouldn’t criticise what is underneath all that crap she puts on her face so I guess what I’m really only criticising is the makeup. It’s dreadful. Actually vomit-inducingly dreadful.

It is a lot. And how you present yourself is important. She says it herself in that terrible blog post so I reckon she’s fair game.

Reactions: 10
Behind a spoiler as off topic

She has eight children according to an article in Wales Online “While 34-year-old Reann Jenkins has been in Bristol, her partner Ryan James has been driving there sometimes twice a day as they have tried to keep their other seven children’s schooling on course.”
Two of her children have spina bifida (which is caused by lack of folic acid in pregnancy)

She had an unsuccessful fundraiser a couple of years ago
809797E8-736C-4824-B655-0EB53685E417.jpeg

But her constant tweeting (close on 200/day) led to a much more successful campaign last summer
AE18ABD1-76B6-42F7-A12C-2B31FBBF0944.jpeg

Etc. Bored now

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Thank you for your service 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Behind a spoiler as off topic

She has eight children according to an article in Wales Online “While 34-year-old Reann Jenkins has been in Bristol, her partner Ryan James has been driving there sometimes twice a day as they have tried to keep their other seven children’s schooling on course.”
Two of her children have spina bifida (which is caused by lack of folic acid in pregnancy)

She had an unsuccessful fundraiser a couple of years ago
View attachment 2728252
But her constant tweeting (close on 200/day) led to a much more successful campaign last summer
View attachment 2728253

Etc. Bored now
The trouble is once they've had one successful scrounge money raiser they scent blood and keep on doing it.
Like Simon Harris, Monroe, Sarah et al. It just becomes a lifestyle choice.
Pathetic.

Reactions: 21
Raise some cash for a kid to have a decent wheelchair, of bloody course! Goes without saying! And as a growing boy maybe a couple over time. Fine.

But an unspecified £20k as an ongoing funder just for the sake of free cash is as outrageous as her eyebrows.

IMG_9704.jpeg

It’s no better than Sarah’s multiple crowdfunders for: fencing, bikes, private thyroid treatment, laptops, deportation flights, uniform, bus passes, MOTs for a car she can’t drive, rent arrears, rent arrears again, sweeties for little teenage boys, PE kit, a taxi to the dentist for her adult son who earns his own money, any bloody thing she can think of for some extra cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The trouble is once they've had one successful scrounge money raiser they scent blood and keep on doing it.
Like Simon Harris, Monroe, Sarah et al. It just becomes a lifestyle choice.
Pathetic.
here's Reann wasting the time of the Welsh Gov with a petition complaining about being 'bullied by the nhs' but with no actual specific information or suggestions

"The next one is P-05-900, 'Look into the way parents are being treated by public services'. This petition was submitted by Reann Jenkins, having collected a total of 121 signatures. This petition expresses concern over the way families are sometimes treated by a range of public services. The committee deferred consideration of this petition from the previous meeting on 1 October to enable Members to consider substantial late comments received from the petitioner."

they're confused by what she wants. The answer is clearly money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
here's Reann wasting the time of the Welsh Gov with a petition complaining about being 'bullied by the nhs' but with no actual specific information or suggestions

"The next one is P-05-900, 'Look into the way parents are being treated by public services'. This petition was submitted by Reann Jenkins, having collected a total of 121 signatures. This petition expresses concern over the way families are sometimes treated by a range of public services. The committee deferred consideration of this petition from the previous meeting on 1 October to enable Members to consider substantial late comments received from the petitioner."

they're confused by what she wants. The answer is clearly money.

Thinks she’s smart and hard done by. She’s just another Sarah, except, it seems, her children have genuine disabilities. Sarah would give her unbroken ankle to have that kind of DLA scope.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Reann a blogger? I'm happy to make a thread for her if she has enough followers and people want to discuss her.

Reactions: 10
Thing is, Vajazzle said "Just watch, they'll start on another SEN mum next."
Now I don't know which one's the OG in this pair. Which came first Sarah, the chicken or the egg? Sarah? Chicken, egg? Sarah Chicken Egg? Wait a minute...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Reann a blogger? I'm happy to make a thread for her if she has enough followers and people want to discuss her.
She has a blue tick on twitter and over 5k followers. Her gofundme is in her bio.

---
The family are very much in the "anything for publicity" simon Harris mould.

There's a news story about some confusion with the duties of TAs in Wales which temporarily affected 5 families with disabled children. The other 4 families were all happy with the proposed interim solution. Only the Jenkins family were not. Because it got them in the papers again

A Bridgend council spokesman said: “As soon as the council was informed of this issue, alternative arrangements were put in place to ensure that appropriate support and care would continue.

“At the same time, the council liaised with staff and unions and made arrangements for the learning support assistants to resume their duties in full.

A total of five children were temporarily affected by the situation and the parents of four of the children confirmed that they were happy with the alternative arrangements while they were in place."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Canal wishes to express its gratitude to Sarah for bringing Rheann to our attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.