I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's busy this week handing us into the popo

Screenshot_20240225_142338_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240225_145905_X.jpg

If you could do it before Thursday Sarah hun I'd be most grateful as there's a work event I'd like to get out of. Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'abt 3 People' Would've thought she knew exactly how many with her in-depth investigation and detailed report

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly this country nowadays, you tell somebody to stop lying and conning money out of people and to get a bleeping job. You are arrested and thrown in jail. It's PC gone mad. You couldn't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can she hurry up and have me chucked in the clink? I’d love a few nights off from cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she hurry up and have me chucked in the clink? I’d love a few nights off from cooking.
As much as I fancy some nights off, I’ve just spent hours* doing next months meal plan and online grocery order, so I’d appreciate her waiting til mid/late March tbh so it’s not wasted. There’s some really nice stuff on there.

Sarah - it was less than £450 plus £50 aside for fresh bits in the month. Loads of snacks too, some nice chocolate traybakes, Victoria sponge, individual pineapple upside down cakes, seedy crackers, some ice cream. You’d love it, if you could be arsed to put a bit of work in, as you can’t you’ll have to stick with the pot noodles and highly avoidable ill health. Sucks to be you, I guess.

*à la Jack Monroe, it was actually less than an hour

• Heart
  • Haha
Spent weeks writing up police ”reports”. Also hasn’t had time to “see the police”. Feeling a bit too ill to go to the station because she can’t breathe. Getting people disciplined at work. Getting someone else arrested. For being mean to her on the internet. Total bleeping fantasist.

Reactions: 17
Has she actually deleted her Instagram page as well? Well damn. Where’s she getting her social media fix now?

Reactions: 10
How long has that police report taken? 😂
Tbh I'm not quaking in my boots and I doubt anyone else is.
People pointing out she a lazy lying grifter is not a police matter.

Reactions: 12
Picture the scene. It's 2030 and the taxpayers who fund her bum couch life existence have all been picked off by the bizzies for not having a tit eating grin about parasite scabs milking the welfare system dry with their baby bird gobs wide open in a nest feathered with our sweat while they just sit there screeching for 20 years. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When we are all in prison, can we arrange to be at the same one? Can we have a secret sign to recognise a fellow tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It'll be easy. The calls of "For god's sake, what's she doing NOW?" will be followed by, "Which one*?": and that'll be the Tattle Chorus.

* VagSarah, Bex, Roadsidemum, Jack - could be any of them, but the Tattle Chorus is the code

• Haha
  • Heart
Picture the scene. It's 2030 and the taxpayers who fund her bum couch life existence have all been picked off by the bizzies for not having a tit eating grin about parasite scabs milking the welfare system dry with their baby bird gobs wide open in a nest feathered with our sweat while they just sit there screeching for 20 years. duck off.
👆This.

This is why I Tattle. It’s the entitlement and brass neck of these grifters expecting others to fund their lives.

There’s always been bums and scroungers but social media has brought them to the fore.

Go to the police - if you see my husband’s mate, PC Dave, he’ll probably agree. He doesn’t like internet scroungers either. He’s sees enough real deprivation on the streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When we are all in prison, can we arrange to be at the same one? Can we have a secret sign to recognise a fellow tattler?
In the queue for the penitentiary commissary, those picking up the ingredients for Prison Tamales will acknowledge each other with an almost imperceptible nod. Go well, pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Show me on the Grifty Greta doll where the mean ladies hurt your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.