I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s officially crossed the line into full on delusional now.
bleeping hell woman just go to the police. We thought you already had weeks ago. Why keep saying you will? Just do it.
They'll maybe sit you down and explain nice and slowly for you that no crime has been committed. You have no case. Just because you think you do doesn't make it so. Saying we think you are a bad mother and have kept money from crowdfunding for purposes other than which it was intended is not a crime. Sorry.

Reactions: 17
I really thought she would close her account this time 😂😂
Ah that's more than she ever did tbf 😂

Sarah. I *think* you read here. Please explain calmly why you haven't been to the police yet? You talk about it constantly. I promise you nobody here is scared if you do. We think you should as it might actually be helpful for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah that's more than she ever did tbf 😂

Sarah. I *think* you read here. Please explain calmly why you haven't been to the police yet? You talk about it constantly. I promise you nobody here is scared if you do. We think you should as it might actually be helpful for you.
So much this!!!! Just go to the police and come off Twitter rather than constantly going on and on and on about it!

Reactions: 12
Leave the woman alone. She's just a struggling single SEN parent who will use any means possible to broaden her poor babies' horizons by going to Alton Towers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one needs a car they can’t bleeping drive!! You get a car when you can drive. I can’t believe I’m saying this. Has she banged her head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If anybody struggles understanding, smiley culture (rip) provided a useful guide

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Corey's missus has posted a rebuttal to these claims. It's... emphatic.
Where can I see that?

I can’t keep up!

She’s gone totally bonkers!

Are the kids okay?

Am I Parlez?

Am I Gabby?

Or am I genuinely just a single mum who was minding her own business one day, scrolling through Twitter, when the Aldi video appeared in her feed, and the rest is history?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I came for the Aldi video but stayed to watch the drama of her messy life. With Tattle it’s like an interactive Benefits Street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where can I see that?

I can’t keep up!

She’s gone totally bonkers!

Are the kids okay?

Am I Parlez?

Am I Gabby?

Or am I genuinely just a single mum who was minding her own business one day, scrolling through Twitter, when the Aldi video appeared in her feed, and the rest is history?
If you search up her mentions it's one of the top on there I think, posted about half an hour ago. Interesting that she alleges that Oor Sarah has been reported for harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah yes! I see it now!

Do we reckon Shameless Sarah is still demanding that Corey owes her £300 because sexting him made her forget to apply for a grant? Is that the harassment?

IMG_9534.jpeg
IMG_9535.jpeg
IMG_9536.jpeg

P.S. I like Gabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.