I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the language and grammar mainly been fixed? The hundreds of thousands of other tweets don't read like this? Maybe her oldest son has took control of this tit show at last .
Her writing isn’t consistent, I mentioned it before that at some point things changed. So what’s she doing??? What makes you write like a moron?

Reactions: 11
Another night spent tweeting into the void
Are you able to see if she's directing followers to another account? She's lost about 80 followers in less than 48 hours and I'm curious as to whether this is people simply unfollowing due to her new account or if everyone's finally seeing her as the jumped-up bleep she is.

I know we've had a lot of fab thread title suggestions but I'm also loving "she's been going to the police since they were the Bow Street Runners."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she is of a mind to share receipts - don’t forget, Sarah - the one that proves you paid forward the money to Linzis mum …including the actual amount because we all know what you raised and what you passed on don’t come close to matching. If you paid anything forward at all. And I am sure your pal over at DEPHER would want to know it’s gone where you said it would too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another night spent tweeting into the void
That explains literally nothing. The ankle broke like what, 50 years ago? Still no reason given for why she can't work. My genuine SEN child had a tendon transfer a couple of years ago and was up walking after 6 weeks of cast and wheelchair. He went to school with the cast too. Sarah is just a lazy erse. She can't even come up with a decent lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are you able to see if she's directing followers to another account?
I’m not following, but I don’t think so. I think she’s being verrrrry careful building the new account, growing it slowly over the last couple of follow-back Fridays. I think only her closest sycophants are in the know and have been asked not to interact publicly with the anon.
If she’s dropping followers on main then I’d say she’s still trying to purge the moles. Those mutual followers are more likely to mute than unfollow. Would indicate that the account isn’t going to be abandoned after all. Who could have guessed?

Reactions: 10
I’m not following, but I don’t think so. I think she’s being verrrrry careful building the new account, growing it slowly over the last couple of follow-back Fridays. I think only her closest sycophants are in the know and have been asked not to interact publicly with the anon.
If she’s dropping followers on main then I’d say she’s still trying to purge the moles. Those mutual followers are more likely to mute than unfollow. Would indicate that the account isn’t going to be abandoned after all. Who could have guessed?
The good thing is with her locked account and purging followers it puts a severe dent in any attempts to grift. Her loyal 😂 followers don't bail her out these days so appealing to them won't help.
Hopefully Tattle has effectively stopped the grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's been going to the police since they were the Bow Street Runners.

I look forward to her finding out not sharing someones self perception isn't a crime but inciting harassment of someone at their workplace and theft by deception might be.

When the matrix put me door in with that cylinder thingy I'll make sure the neighbours spread the word that I'm a drugs kingpin rather than a poster on a gossip site.
BIB - Thread title nom please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how these racists fail to appreciate where the carers who ‘look after our own’ come from.

Reality is that the NHS wouldn’t function without immigrants.

They come over here, work and pay their taxes - shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I take it she is playing the last and final sick and twisted attention seeking card.

Wish I was surprised. Utterly without shame.Reprehensible.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
So it’s a “friend” she is breadcrumbing for? Has she asked for an oncologist to slide into her DMs yet?

Pathetic. Disgusting. I would say shameful but she is the most shameless person to ever exist, I think, at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
JM did something similar, reliant on implying something and tricksy wording. She asked if anyone knew an oncologist she could ask advice of and not long afterwards (or before, cant remember) posted a pic of herself looking sad in a headscarf when she had covid. Come the duck on. There is absolutely no reason to do that unless you want an audience to think the obvious. Revolting ghoul. To the casual reader scrolling and not reading the photo caption about covid something far more serious is clearly implied there 🤮

These begger narcs always rely on half truths and the snippet nature of communication on twitter. Just as JM had a 'small boy', this one has 'babies' and 'kiddies'. It's so transparent and creepy.
---
Bbc reporting abuse and attacks on UK shop workers rise by 50%. I hope this includes the ritual public humiliation of being filmed against your will, plastered all over the web and seeing ppl hope you get beaten up on the way home. I'd find that as distressing as any physical assault.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
JM did something similar, reliant on implying something and tricksy wording. She asked if anyone knew an oncologist she could ask advice of and not long afterwards (or before, cant remember) posted a pic of herself looking sad in a headscarf when she had covid. Come the duck on. There is absolutely no reason to do that unless you want an audience to think the obvious. Revolting ghoul. To the casual reader scrolling and not reading the photo caption about covid something far more serious is clearly implied there 🤮

These begger narcs always rely on half truths and the snippet nature of communication on twitter. Just as JM had a 'small boy', this one has 'babies' and 'kiddies'. It's so transparent and creepy.
---
Bbc reporting abuse and attacks on UK shop workers rise by 50%. I hope this includes the ritual public humiliation of being filmed against your will, plastered all over the web and seeing ppl hope you get beaten up on the way home. I'd find that as distressing as any physical assault.
She gets on her high horse about so many things considering how abusive she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.