I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, those drivers have earned their £700 listening to her big gob from the second she opens that passenger door until the road men are telling her to hurry the duck up and get out at asda

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless bleeping arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of duck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.
I’m very sorry, she sounds like she was an amazing woman.
---
Same. Cos I'm a TIGHT COW
I may have reached that much but not much more I imagine and taking a kid to hospital is kind of important, not like going to Asda!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless bleeping arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of duck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.
So sorry to hear about your Mum. She sounds like an incredible lady and nothing I am going to say will make it less tit but your Mum sounds like the sort of person who will remember for a long time for her kindness. All Sarah will be remembered for is being a gobshite. It’s very unlikely when her kids grow up and become parents themselves they will realise a lot of the stuff she did to them was awful x
---
This is a bit off topic but I know we see twats like Jack, Bex, Sarah and Roadside Mum and wonder what the point is of being a kind and decent person because the grifters and wrong-uns of the world seem to get ahead.

The story I’m about to tell you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be kind for the sake of being kind though. My aunty worked in a shop in our town centre. Always struggled for money, single Mum etc. A gentlemen used to go in there a lot mostly for the chat and my aunty started helping him out with shopping and meds and stuff because he had no family. He used to joke about putting her in his will and she never thought he was serious. He was. He left her £1.5million (after taxes etc) and a house worth £500k.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know exactly how much I've spent on taxis since I started budgeting properly in 2018.

£255.75.

and £67.05 of that was on work trips that I got reimbursed for, so in reality it's £188.70 on 13 taxi trips since September 2018. I'm not sure I'm on track to spend £700 on taxis in the rest of my lifetime. I can go literally years without spending anything on taxis.

Does your aunty know any other men that need help with their shopping and meds? 😂
She died bless her. She had a stroke a few months after and we think it was from the stress of sorting his estate and that. Also it was an overwhelming amount for her. She obviously left the lot to my cousin though, who is loving life and moving to Norway soon. But yeah, my aunty herself didn’t find being rich all it’s cracked up to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She died bless her. She had a stroke a few months after and we think it was from the stress of sorting his estate and that. Also it was an overwhelming amount for her. She obviously left the lot to my cousin though, who is loving life and moving to Norway soon. But yeah, my aunty herself didn’t find being rich all it’s cracked up to be.
Oh, I'm so sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@nothanksbabes Sending all the love I've got to you. Your mum sounds like mine, a proper mum who would do anything for her children.

Unlike Scummy Sez who is the furthest thing from a decent, hardworking person I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so very sorry to hear this. I know we don't know each other, but grief likely sits on a lot of our shoulders as we move through the day. The loss of key people in our lives really does change how the world spins. She chose you, and I'm sure she was delighted to have had the good fortune to call you her child. Honestly when I go, if I know I've done right by my kids, my family and friends and my animals, it's a life well lived.

Is there anything your mum liked, or charities she supported, so that I can send a little token to a charity/do something small in her memory (nobody suggest Sarah's buy me a coffee or cash app even though I'm a sitting target!). Hopefully she didn't like volunteering mid descent path at the local abseiling centre as I'm scared of heights.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know exactly how much I've spent on taxis since I started budgeting properly in 2018.

£255.75.

and £67.05 of that was on work trips that I got reimbursed for, so in reality it's £188.70 on 13 taxi trips since September 2018. I'm not sure I'm on track to spend £700 on taxis in the rest of my lifetime. I can go literally years without spending anything on taxis.
Human calculator is back again 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Human calculator is back again 🤓
I know coming back with shopping she can’t but do you thinks she has ever considered just getting the bus there?
---
I am so very sorry to hear this. I know we don't know each other, but grief likely sits on a lot of our shoulders as we move through the day. The loss of key people in our lives really does change how the world spins. She chose you, and I'm sure she was delighted to have had the good fortune to call you her child. Honestly when I go, if I know I've done right by my kids, my family and friends and my animals, it's a life well lived.

Is there anything your mum liked, or charities she supported, so that I can send a little token to a charity/do something small in her memory (nobody suggest Sarah's buy me a coffee or cash app even though I'm a sitting target!). Hopefully she didn't like volunteering mid descent path at the local abseiling centre as I'm scared of heights.
BIB is a lovely idea and I am also to make a little contribution.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

How absolutely lovely of you. She was the loveliest, kindest woman, and the thought of someone donating to any charity in her name is wonderful. She'd have given to anyone who needed it.

I remember when I was a kid, a homeless man walked past our house (we lived on the edge of a village and he was walking out towards the next down, carrying a plastic sheet for shelter) and she ran into the kitchen, filled a carrier bag with bread, cheese and half the contents of the kitchen cupboards even and ran up the road after him even though we had no money ourselves.

Thanks to everyone for your lovely words and sorry for derailing the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or deliveries? Although she can't do the performative "moving money around at the till in the hope that someone else will pay" beg if she gets a delivery.
Yeah of all of the things she’s answered on here, I don’t think she’s ever given a reason she can’t get deliveries has she? If I were her, I wouldn’t be going shopping with a fucked ankle. Plus she could get The Krays and the chair destroyer to sit down with her and choose what they want. It’s much easier for meal planning. I always do mine online unless I’m getting a shop in when my sister stays as she has gluten free stuff and Tesco genuinely think subbing GF for “normal” is ok. And things like bread go really quickly through the day ( she has a Warburtons one) so I’ll go in if I need to to ensure I get her stuff, but I couldn’t bare doing a big shop in Tesco now. I’m surprised she takes the time off of Twitter to go. I think you are 100% correct with the beggy behaviour trying to get her shopping paid for. I wonder how many times it’s worked? I think the Aldi managers exasperation was because she’s been in and tried it a few times.
---
How absolutely lovely of you. She was the loveliest, kindest woman, and the thought of someone donating to any charity in her name is wonderful. She'd have given to anyone who needed it.

I remember when I was a kid, a homeless man walked past our house (we lived on the edge of a village and he was walking out towards the next down, carrying a plastic sheet for shelter) and she ran into the kitchen, filled a carrier bag with bread, cheese and half the contents of the kitchen cupboards even and ran up the road after him even though we had no money ourselves.

Thanks to everyone for your lovely words and sorry for derailing the thread!
In honour of that story I donated £10 to centrepoint the homeless charity. Now don’t all triangulate me because you know I bank with Nationwide

IMG_3763.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah of all of the things she’s answered on here, I don’t think she’s ever given a reason she can’t get deliveries has she? If I were her, I wouldn’t be going shopping with a fucked ankle. Plus she could get The Krays and the chair destroyer to sit down with her and choose what they want. It’s much easier for meal planning. I always do mine online unless I’m getting a shop in when my sister stays as she has gluten free stuff and Tesco genuinely think subbing GF for “normal” is ok. And things like bread go really quickly through the day ( she has a Warburtons one) so I’ll go in if I need to to ensure I get her stuff, but I couldn’t bare doing a big shop in Tesco now. I’m surprised she takes the time off of Twitter to go. I think you are 100% correct with the beggy behaviour trying to get her shopping paid for. I wonder how many times it’s worked? I think the Aldi managers exasperation was because she’s been in and tried it a few times.
---

In honour of that story I donated £10 to centrepoint the homeless charity. Now don’t all triangulate me because you know I bank with Nationwide

View attachment 2742675
I've just donated £10 here too because I love it when I don't have to think up ideas for myself. 😂

Edited to add, they sent me this very nice automated email along with my donation receipt:

My name’s Aimee, and as someone whose life was totally changed by Centrepoint, I’m just so grateful that people like you are there. I wanted to show you a bit of what your gift will do for someone like me.

I’d only just turned eighteen when I became homeless. I literally had nowhere to go. I ended up in an emergency hostel but I was housed with vulnerable adults, which wasn’t good at my age. I also have cerebral palsy and the hostel was up so many flights of stairs that I struggled to get in and out of the building.

Bless her. Anyway your mum continues to give to others, @nothanksbabes

And Sarah. Buy your shopping online. It's cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just donated £10 here too because I love it when I don't have to think up ideas for myself. 😂
I tried my hardest to check for any scandal etc and aside from an advisor being investigated for money laundering, they seem ok. They help young people with homelessness and my office actually do fundraisers for them now and again. And I got a nice email from Aimee, who is someone they helped, explaining what they do and it seems very useful.

ETA: being homeless at 18 seems like hell, but I would love it if the help she were given learning how to pay bills etc was taught in schools. Never do I need to know if triangles are obtuse or acute. Imagine if schools taught cooking (properly), paying bills, how to set up a pension, how to rent somewhere to live, how to budget.

• Heart
I tried my hardest to check for any scandal etc and aside from an advisor being investigated for money laundering, they seem ok. They help young people with homelessness and my office actually do fundraisers for them now and again. And I got a nice email from Aimee, who is someone they helped, explaining what they do and it seems very useful.
Ha yep they got me in the feels with the Aimee email too my sweetslopslinger. 😭

I normally give to the same charities each time so it's nice to give to somewhere at random.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.