Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being her friend & going for a walk & sitting there while this narcissist films herself pouring water from her flask. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being her friend & going for a walk & sitting there while this narcissist films herself pouring water from her flask. Jesus wept.
Who brings a flask of boiling water and a tea bag when you have a flask 🤣🤣🤣did she bring a tiny insta worthy bottle of milk too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just been watching the TOTP2 Eurovision special and the 1998 winner Dana International was on and it just reminded me of Lauren . The plastered on smile whiles singing reminded me of Laur talking on her stories, and they have similar facial features.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I have the wrong end of the stick and she wasn’t advertising wine at someone’s wedding ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a boring frumpy dress to wear to a wedding. Honestly, does she not know how to do glam or smart or chic?
I thought so too. Sure she wears similar dresses just to go for a walk. Frumpy.

Please tell me I have the wrong end of the stick and she wasn’t advertising wine at someone’s wedding ?
No, I don’t think she was. I think the wedding was yesterday. Wouldn’t put it past her though.

Reactions: 2
My 12 year old knows how to scramble the perfect eggs! 🙄 This is just Lauren trying to be all Nigella. How much time does she spend on her phone exactly??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much Lauren, I feel like a new world has been opened up to me. The world of eggs. Now that you have so expertly shown me how to scramble eggs my mind is blown. I had no idea how to do it before, not a clue, I thought it was so difficult. WHAT THE FECK IS THAT VOICE ABOUT?! She makes me want to vomit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.