Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not going to last forever though is it, she’d better have a next step - gurning in a muddy field won’t pay the bills to retirement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That comment about body image… what is she on about. Coming from someone who curates her life to ‘perfection’ and wouldn’t be seen dead in the wrong outfit or with a roll of fat showing and a hair out of place.
She, and people like her, are the ones making women feel bad about their body image. Suggesting that Chris Evans saying that someone looks good and asking about how she lost the baby weight is just real life. When you have a baby you put on weight, you can’t sugar coat it. She’s an idiot, she pretends to be so nice and ‘lush’ but she’s such a phoney. She makes a living out of making other women feel inadequate

Reactions: 14
That comment about body image… what is she on about. Coming from someone who curates her life to ‘perfection’ and wouldn’t be seen dead in the wrong outfit or with a roll of fat showing and a hair out of place.
She, and people like her, are the ones making women feel bad about their body image. Suggesting that Chris Evans saying that someone looks good and asking about how she lost the baby weight is just real life. When you have a baby you put on weight, you can’t sugar coat it. She’s an idiot, she pretends to be so nice and ‘lush’ but she’s such a phoney. She makes a living out of making other women feel inadequate
Exactly this 👏 Influencers like Lauren affect peoples mental health by portraying such fake and unrelatable lifestyles. There’s been a lot of studies on this by psychologists.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if you watched the full clip of Chris Evans but he then proceeded to bring out a weighing scales and get Victoria to stand on them for everyone to see her weight

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So according to her yawnsome Q&A on stories: she hasn’t ever had (and will never have) botox? Do we believe her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey! I confess I'm not very au fait with finance speak, being a mere salaried minion, but is that £81k she's earned from plugging tit on insta in one year??
So is that £81K cash she’s earned or £81K value of stuff? So for example the house she stayed in for £1K+ is declared within that £81K?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So in the Q & A she says Col does take all her pictures and films her. What a sad pathetic little life they must have. He does fit the seedy cliché profile though- you can just imagine him directing her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So is that £81K cash she’s earned or £81K value of stuff? So for example the house she stayed in for £1K+ is declared within that £81K?
Her “current assets” are 81k so that’s cash at bank , value of tangible goods that belong to the company and not to her personally etc so free trips would not be included in that

Reactions: 4
Her “current assets” are 81k so that’s cash at bank , value of tangible goods that belong to the company and not to her personally etc so free trips would not be included in that
Blimey! I actually thought she hadn’t done that many ads so her going rate per plug must be £££

Reactions: 2
Thinking of the PP who’d been on a family holiday to Tenerife, I wonder if that’s what Lauren would secretly love - it must be bloody exhausting doing things for the aesthetic not the enjoyment. I know that’s what I love about holidays, no pressure!!
no need to ‘curate pieces’, just buy and wear clothes for the pool, poolside and evening. No matching white buttoned shirts for the boys, just comfy t shirts. No taking half an hour to style a table as your food gets cold, pick the food you want at the buffet, sit down and enjoy eating it.
fair enough, there’s always the night you wear something slightly fancier and (try to) get a nice family photo as the sun’s setting, but it’s for your own memories not to shill a fake lifestyle to strangers.

that’s it I’m booking a bloody holiday 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Lauren would never usually share something like this…

What do we reckon? She’s sharing it so Cowley Manor notice and give them another spa day to make up for the unfortunate events? 🙄

C058F566-41D2-4795-9420-B3D17FAEFEF0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I can’t even work out what has happened?
Is that an undercover cop car?
Usually it will just be the first officer that can get there, undercover or normal. Only going from experience! I guess as its the dual carriageway then it's pretty dangerous so would need to keep the cars out of the way as quickly as poss. Although Lady Lauren would probably spin that this is her personal protection officer, since she's insta Royalty :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.