Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This one” uggghhhhhhhhh anyone who refers to their partner as “this one” should be slapped senseless. Almost as irritating as her “hheeeeeeeyyyyyyyy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree and find it all too much however I do think one of the reasons Lauren does well and probably gets ‘work’ is that ultimately how she advertises stuff is very professional. She actually does put some work in it ( and Colin 🤣 )

I watch some of the other influencers do a lazy bare minimum in slapping on some product in a messy bathroom, make tonnes of spelling mistakes etc and always think how on Earth do they get payed by these often high end companies.

This is not at all defending Lauren, I find her perfection exhausting and unrealistic but i think she is a very good businesswoman and she obviously takes these ads seriously. Her style is just so outdated.
I’m not sure I would call someone who essentially begs for a living a “businesswoman” but I take your point. She spends more time that other Instahun beggars.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I would call someone who essentially begs for a living a “businesswoman” but I take your point. She spends more time that other Instahun beggars.
Yes perhaps calling her a businesswoman is bit too generous, I stand corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she after free food now??
Exactly what I thought. Fanny Col and her didn’t just think how they can showcase all the wonderful local producers, they thought how they could promote themselves and get something for THEM out of it. Any poor unsuspecting producer that they approach should run a mile. This is pure self promotion, they have an end goal. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 5
Do you think Head Chef Col & the luscious Lauren are going to write a recipe book using fresh locally sourced Ingredients - she seems to be promoting theMrmcD more than ever at the moment. Hate to rain on her parade (although I am sure it never rains in Laurenland) but someone has already done an Enid Blighton one for kids so she will need to aim theirs at adults. One thing is for sure - she will have an agenda.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t give a tit how asparagus is grown. I’m not sure that many of her followers care either. How bleeping boring.

Do you think Head Chef Col & the luscious Lauren are going to write a recipe book using fresh locally sourced Ingredients - she seems to be promoting theMrmcD more than ever at the moment. Hate to rain on her parade (although I am sure it never rains in Laurenland) but someone has already done an Enid Blighton one for kids so she will need to aim theirs at adults. One thing is for sure - she will have an agenda.
Good shout, you could be absolutely spot on with this.

Reactions: 3
I bet it’s something like this yes! 👏🏼
She‘s desperate to get Col out of that car showroom and onto something more ✨ insta ✨ worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, a recipe book including how to make scrambled eggs for idiots is definitely on the agenda! All the instahuns are doing books and this is what she has come up with. I think her and Col are going to copy Anna and her Colin, Blossoming Birds, and start consulting on digital marketing and branding for small companies. The thing is they just use their own profiles to give brands exposure rather than their actual marketing expertise - just another way of charging to advertise a business through them. You can just imagine the pitch - Col and I reallllllly want to help you (and charge a small fortune for it) - sickly smile! Who does she think she is saying that her and Col really want to do something to help these producers?! The guy sells to M&S for goodness sake, I think he is doing ok. The only people Lauren and Col want to help is themselves!!

For sure they are up to something. Cols food is being featured more and more, and I think it could be another revenue stream. Hiding behind those smiles are two very calculating and money hungry people.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, and I definitely think she is not working for BB anymore.
Sorry if it’s been said already (not caught up for ages) but all reference to BB has gone from her profile! I’m sure it was there a few days ago. Think you may be right 👀

Probably too many conflicts of interest with BB and she can earn more without them.

Someone (who works for Skoda) told me he has left the company
If that’s the case & she has also left BB then there is a plan in place. We all could see they aren’t highlighting local producers for any other reason then their own gain. Still, on the plus side at least we can watch BB videos safe in the knowledge we won’t hear that vomit inducing voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re definitely going to launch something together. We’ve seen a lot more of Colin of late. She must’ve been laying the groundwork for this for a while then. They must be raking it in for then both to have quit their jobs…

Reactions: 5
They’re definitely going to launch something together. We’ve seen a lot more of Colin of late. She must’ve been laying the groundwork for this for a while then. They must be raking it in for then both to have quit their jobs…
They are both nauseating- trying to appeal to the affluent and wealthy by copying Rosie Londoner (who I can’t stand by the way). Happy to use their boys to achieve their income too. Hope those boys rebel against them when they are teens! Do we think they will move out of their rented cottage at some point? A new home gives content and freebies.

Bet BB are so glad she left. She only knew how to do one makeup look, every time. Always the same. Bit of a useless makeup influencer tbh..... Pot rouge, pot rooouuugge!

• Haha
I would take a stab at it being some sort of package/hamper company with lush local products/food/beauty/gardening themes as this is what she’s now got in her bio.
I’m sure she’s been raking it in for years to be honest she’s got some top end brands on her list and her work is so polished it must be a huge draw for these companies.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.