Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than likely trying to ensure they get a free pass to go to the spa again. Lady Lauren of Ledbury Manor needs a FULL day at a spa in order to film herself in one of her TWC freebie white swimsuits, then film her lunch and the grounds of the spa in order to edit a vomit inducing post to entice followers to go look at the spas website and thus gaining her future freebies. She needs to put her phone in the spa locker and be present for her friend - go have a giggle! Stop with all the IG crap.

Reactions: 10
Usually it will just be the first officer that can get there, undercover or normal. Only going from experience! I guess as its the dual carriageway then it's pretty dangerous so would need to keep the cars out of the way as quickly as poss. Although Lady Lauren would probably spin that this is her personal protection officer, since she's insta Royalty :rolleyes:
She gave an explanation about the police in her stories. Possibly in case people thought they'd been pulled over .

I have seen the police attending breakdowns busy / dangerous roads in real life , so it's part of their usual duties. Probably cos passing motorists drive more safely passed blue lights than they do yellow

Reactions: 1
The white dress , the lilac , the poses 🤮
Casual backless £250 pristine white dress just cutting some lilac don’t mind me - oh Col what are you doing? I’m not camera ready *swishes hair* because I’m worth it *gurn, grin, gurn*

• Haha
  • Heart
And she does this just for a few likes and comments from stranger on Instagram! How pathetic is she? Bet she was out of that dress and into her joggers as soon as that ‘photoshoot’ was over! What a fake and shallow life that family leads

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She loves herself doesn't she, wearing all these revealing clothes and thinking she's the next supermodel. Has she tit taped herself into the dress?

Reactions: 8
This post was the final straw. What an absolute dick she is. I’ve had enough of it. I came here and said something similar a couple of weeks back, but this has done me. It’s the combination of her absolutely hateful smug face and the complete fakery of her new love of all things gardening. Pisses me right off. I don’t need this level of irrational rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This post was the final straw. What an absolute dick she is. I’ve had enough of it. I came here and said something similar a couple of weeks back, but this has done me. It’s the combination of her absolutely hateful smug face and the complete fakery of her new love of all things gardening. Pisses me right off. I don’t need this level of irrational rage!
She is a dick and do is Col for going along with it! Purposely wearing a white dress that’s see through and that you can’t wear a bra with! Imagine the friends, parents, teachers and the whole of Ledbury are having a laugh at this post behind her back!!! - she has reached a whole new level of ridiculousness and smugness. I’d hate to be in the same social circle as this smug cow.

• Heart
She is a dick and do is Col for going along with it! Purposely wearing a white dress that’s see through and that you can’t wear a bra with! Imagine the friends, parents, teachers and the whole of Ledbury are having a laugh at this post behind her back!!! - she has reached a whole new level of ridiculousness and smugness. I’d hate to be in the same social circle as this smug cow.
Someday, something will happen in her life that will make her realise how utterly ridiculous her obsession to portray a sickly sweet, Enid Blyton, perfect life is. She is just nauseating. Her husband is a complete fanny for helping her to curate this image and to use her boys and Step Son in the way she does is just disgusting. She had sweatshirts made with the boy’s names and their hobbies on them, how dumb is she? How Col’s ex wife allows Archie to appear in this drivel is beyond my comprehension. Her life is an irrelevance, her obsession to portray a life that isn’t real must be utterly exhausting. She stole another woman’s husband. Let’s not forget that.

• Heart
What I hate is the way she is so grabby , gift one of your pretentious freebie stays to someone deserving , a family who can’t afford a holiday , someone who has a lot on their plate and more to deal with than prancing around pretending to be something you are not with your cheating husband in tow and your props all for the gram( and I include your children in the props)

• Heart
I really really want to know what the other mums think and local people who know her, mainly because I am nosy AF! I imagine she thinks people look at her like ‘how does she do it?’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really want to know what the other mums think and local people who know her, mainly because I am nosy AF! I imagine she thinks people look at her like ‘how does she do it?’ 😆
She probably reckons everyone looks at her with envy and wants to be like her.

They’ll all be laughing BEHIND her back and not to her face - GUARANTEED!! She has such a massive ego to think people want to be like her because of all the insta huns leaving her gushing comments. It’s all fake. These insta huns all USE each other for their own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So is she a chef ? Is she a gardening expert ? Is she an interior designer or an event planner ? Is she a make up artist or model ? Is she a travel agent or professional spa goer ? Or is it that she knows just soooo much about whatever she just happens to be being paid to advertise at the time ?

So is she a chef ? Is she a gardening expert ? Is she an interior designer or an event planner ? Is she a make up artist or model ? Is she a travel agent or professional spa goer ? Or is it that she knows just soooo much about whatever she just happens to be being paid to advertise at the time ?
Jack of all trades, master of none!

• Heart
  • Haha
Don’t forget fashion expert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.