Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those obscene displays of wealth in these times when most people are struggling to afford petrol and heating make me so angry. I get that she didn't pay for the trip herself but she's advertising it to people who would have to fork out hundreds if not thousands. It's unbelievably crass and arrogant to assume it's affordable for the average person, especially when she's getting it for free! 😡 Not even a single acknowledgement. Just a simple 'These are difficult times and I understand if the next stories aren't for you - feel free to skip ahead!'

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The one they stayed in is £625 a night, minimum 3 night stay. £1,875.

Tone. Deaf.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Do you think she realises and just doesn't give a sh*t, or is she genuinely living in a massively over-privileged bubble??

Reactions: 13
Do you think she realises and just doesn't give a sh*t, or is she genuinely living in a massively over-privileged bubble??
I think she just has her head so far up her own arse by this point she has no idea what is reality for most people.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s riding this huge wave of freebies before it runs out. I think she knows full well how lucky she is that brands are falling over themselves to offer her things that they wouldn’t be able to afford without saving for usually. She has spent years building her brand and honing the image of herself, she’s going to milk it for all it’s worth.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t give a flying f**k. She’d crawl over her dead Granny to better herself. Such a self serving snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually don’t know where to begin, to middle or to end following her posts this weekend. I’ve said to my husband at least 3 times this weekend - we don’t have lamb, chocolate eggs, my Easter twigs and felt eggs are still in the loft, no champagne or floaty dresses and I’m sorry! He was like “it’s Easter - it’s the weekend for DIY isn’t it?” We spent the weekend on our own, gardening and didn’t eat in the garden the afternoon so no Peter Rabbit tins, bunny ears napkins or willow placemats. I’m on a diet so no chocolate either!
I wanted to shout loudly at her “just duck off” It was too much. We’re not on a budget either. I can afford to buy what she gets gifted so it isn’t jealousy. And at 40+ I don’t look like the 50 she looks and my 50+ husband looks much better than the tired, bloated opera singer (looking at you all for not voting for my thread title 👀 😂)

I’m going to unfollow for my mental health. I’m also going to unfollow every try hard, gifted, Reels pushing and / or vomit and rage inducing accounts. (Rvkloves, GSDIH, Lauren, Comedowntothewoods, cobblestone and wells, All That’s Pretty) So as that makes for my entire Feed, any ideas for mood and spirit lifting accounts to lift my mental health?
I found a few via them actually. Do they have to have over 10k to be mentioned on here?

Reactions: 2
No class, all crass. Wouldn't want her life, I'd rather keep my soul!!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the quote she shared yesterday? I didn’t get a screenshot!
Something about messy drawings stuck to the fridge and plastic toys in the bath.
How ironic! 🤣 Because Lauren wouldn’t DARE show anything like that on her insta. Oh no, it’s all wooden toys and candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mismatched mugs and IKEA plastic plates! Surely that’s sacrilegious if you’re Lauren?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s doing okay from being a complete pain in the @rse - her accounts have been filed at companies house , not bad for her first year
I am very surprised its not more tbh. Hope you are declaring everything Lauren, the taxman would definitely not be won over with a grin and a freebie.

Who wears a full face of make up to go zip wiring?!
I de-followed her ages ago because she’s very smug and self satisfied and pretty talentless. It makes me so angry that she’s made that sort of money by doing nothing but prancing around in front of a camera rubbing people’s noses in it. When are people going to wise up and actually come off Instagram. I think I’m at the point where I’m going to, it’s boring and vacuous and makes people feel inadequate and miserable. I bet behind those little squares she’s probably deeply unhappy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d rather not earn that money and instead be present in my family’s life though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s doing okay from being a complete pain in the @rse - her accounts have been filed at companies house , not bad for her first year
Blimey! I confess I'm not very au fait with finance speak, being a mere salaried minion, but is that £81k she's earned from plugging tit on insta in one year??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.