Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So brilliant thank you for sharing. Please tell me Joiules (et al) will stop this mindless “free” PR....fingers crossed!

Reactions: 5
Thanks so much for sharing, and posting!! Wish id seen as i completely agree. Greedy and smug. Had enough of them all.

Reactions: 4
Thanks so much for sharing, and posting!! Wish id seen as i completely agree. Greedy and smug. Had enough of them all.
I wish I had seen it too to comment. We Tattlers should do this more often; they cannot delete every post!

I wish I had seen it too to comment. We Tattlers should do this more often; they cannot delete every post!
There are now comments on some of the previous Joules Instagram posts in the same vein. Have a look at the jeans one (featuring our Laur), and also the one with the ‘supermum’ bag. Funnily enough Joules have switched off comments on their newest post though 🙄 Get commenting, Tattlers!

Reactions: 7
Not strictly true. Lots of Christian denominations believe that Sundays during lent are exempt from fasting/abstinence. Lent is 40 days, but the actual length of time between Ash Weds & Easter is 46 days (40 days minus the Sundays).
Yes, you are quite right, Sunday is traditionally a feast day, which us why you can’t fast - what I meant was, and didn’t make clear, that you don’t just swap days or have a day off for other reasons, when you have bleated on about giving it up and then when you forget because you are taking silly photos of your food, and people have noticed, you start justifying it. No on cared if she gave up something or not, it was the way she publicised it for attention and then forgot. I also don’t think this is being done for any religious reasons, just an unnecessary ‘look at me’ post probably for engagement.

Reactions: 6
There are comments under the Joules Denim campaign. Glad some people are calling out this brand for using instaGRABBERS. Don’t blame them - I’m sick of seeing their never ending staged and carefully planned posts of ads and swipe ups. They never seem grateful for their freebies either. They mention it once, but then not again or forget to tag the product in future photos..

No posts for 2 days... Obviously there was a negative reaction, we just couldn't see it...

I messaged her yesterday asking about cream/powder bronzer from Bobbi Brown and surprise surprise no reply.

I messaged her yesterday asking about cream/powder bronzer from Bobbi Brown and surprise surprise no reply.
Is that because if she replies to you directly she can’t include a ‘swipe up/aff link’ and earn herself a few pennies 💰 😂

• Haha
Predictions for the 3rd birthday party? Everyone in white/beige? English stamp co stamped brown paper goodie bags including seeds? Jars of flowers on tables? Expensive cake?......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Predictions for the 3rd birthday party? Everyone in white/beige? English stamp co stamped brown paper goodie bags including seeds? Jars of flowers on tables? Expensive cake?......
No, it is cancelled for now because a woman who has been staying away twice from her family this week has now decided she is staying at home worried about Coronovirus?! I think going to London is a little higher risk than a perfectly curated childs birthday party!

Reactions: 7
She holding back the photos because of the Joules backlash - I bet. She’s all about the $$$$. Why have a cake like that if no party???? No way it’s cancelled - just cancelled for IG/Sponsorship purposes.

She holding back the photos because of the Joules backlash - I bet. She’s all about the $$$$. Why have a cake like that if no party???? No way it’s cancelled - just cancelled for IG/Sponsorship purposes.
I think this is absolutely right. She would normally shove his perfect birthday party down our throats! It can only be because of the Joules backlash!

Reactions: 2
Can someone clarify what is the Joules backlash?
Not sure what I have missed? If someone doesn’t mind explaining. Thanks.

Can someone clarify what is the Joules backlash?
Not sure what I have missed? If someone doesn’t mind explaining. Thanks.
Someone has taken all the Screen shots further up the thread (not too far, page before). But basically joules shared the event that H&H and others were at and people weren’t that impressed by the blatant bad taste of “spoiling” the instbraggers when many thought there are more worthy people.
It resulted in Joules deleting said post and Lauren being very quiet last week....

Can someone please link to the new RVK Loves thread as I can’t find it. Thank you.

Someone has taken all the Screen shots further up the thread (not too far, page before). But basically joules shared the event that H&H and others were at and people weren’t that impressed by the blatant bad taste of “spoiling” the instbraggers when many thought there are more worthy people.
It resulted in Joules deleting said post and Lauren being very quiet last week....
[/QUOTE

Thank you. I’ve missed it somehow.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.