Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither, cos we all know the reality of these “schedules” - they’ll have gone to tit by day 3, mums will all be drinking, kids completely overstimulated. All these homeschooling plans remind of being in school when I would spend all my time devising an elaborate revision timetable but never ever stuck to it for more than the morning!
But that’s the point, Lauren will never admit to it going to tit. She’ll keep up the facade.

Reactions: 5
This can’t go on. I follow a lot of Floggers (well I don’t give them a follow, but watch them...anyway) and when is the penny going to drop?
People are losing their jobs, they are going to lose their homes, their chidlren can’t take exams, their parents may not make it until Christmas, their businesses Driven to to the ground and these _*€$#%+|!<+s - (I cant even muster up enough expletives) are #aff their crappy products to make sure their bank balances keep ringing.
Lauren’s annoys me even more as

1) her child is reception so really a terms without learning won’t be a bit deal at all (I say that with a child also in reception)
2) her other child is even younger...
3) she doesn’t work full time anyway and is salaried so will get her money regardless (maybe 20% less, probably not)

so really this shut down is all just content fodder for her. While others are back against the walls trying to make it all work and make sure by the end of it we all still have enough money to carry on.
Making light of this situation and pretending we are all playing “home schools” is not the reality for anyway.
She’s a massive twit.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Sorry I really needed to rant...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Giving away a voucher that The White Company give you every month to receive FREE products AND then pay you to try and get all the sheep to buy them IS NOT generosity in this horrendous time. It is simply Lauren trying to appear charitable and get engagement! It is in such poor taste. I can’t believe TWC haven’t pulled this kind of marketing in the current climate when people are concerned with their families, jobs and money. Absolutely appalling!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Completely bad taste Lauren! There are people struggling to put food on the table and have no idea if they'll have a job to go back. the last thing they will be thinking about is the white company.

Reactions: 8
I’m really not surprised at her to be honest.... she was very quiet last week.... lack of CONTENT from her normally soooooo exciting life 🤷‍♀️ Today we are subjected to a BB makeup routine (more #AD) followed by an amazing “giveaway” gesture by TWC... which is actually another #AD 🤬 Definitely 2 companies that will be struggling during this lockdown. All total #bulls**t!! Engagement levels need to maintained as well as pockets lined 🤑💰💷don’t they Lauren? Particularly as the usual work has dried up!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I was horrified when I saw her White Company post. Affiliate ads for her kids home schooling bits and bobs, make up ads and now this during a world crisis. Get a clue!

Reactions: 4
Giving away a voucher that The White Company give you every month to receive FREE products AND then pay you to try and get all the sheep to buy them IS NOT generosity in this horrendous time. It is simply Lauren trying to appear charitable and get engagement! It is in such poor taste. I can’t believe TWC haven’t pulled this kind of marketing in the current climate when people are concerned with their families, jobs and money. Absolutely appalling!!!
TWC was in trouble way before Covid-19 so I think this little moneymaker of a monthly “paid partnership” and the £250 RRP to spend in store per season will be drying up soon... just like the Joules “getaways”

Reactions: 3
What’s all the “happy fridaaaay” about? She needs to be more mindful at the moment of what she’s saying and how she’s coming across !!! No ones life is normal at the moment and if it seems like it is, then something isn’t right. She just appears to be carrying on as if there is nothing going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well said.

I am surprised too that TWC approved this kind of marketing. No wonder they are in trouble!
I usually shop x2 a year at TWC, only in the sales, I'm actually shocked to hear they sponsor IGs...

Any brand that gives bloggers / YTs gifts / monthly spending cards automatically do not get my business anymore. I find it so tacky. Thank you for bringing this to light. Won't be shopping there anymore, same with Joules.

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Reactions: 8
I usually shop x2 a year at TWC, only in the sales, I'm actually shocked to hear they sponsor IGs...

Any brand that gives bloggers / YTs gifts / monthly spending cards automatically do not get my business anymore. I find it so tacky. Thank you for bringing this to light. Won't be shopping there anymore, same with Joules.

Tacky, tacky, tacky.
Fortnums have been #gifting some of these sickening Insta Huns ( Marthashappilyeverafter, All that’s Pretty, Cara Suthers and Blossomingbirds) Easter Egg goodies😡All that’s going on and we have ordinary people risking their lives every day to keep us safe and they choose to do that! I was fuming..... Why not do a giveaway with people nominating a key worker who they think deserves this treat and then pick a person at random? Such a bad PR move for Fortnums and so insensitive🤬A few people left comments on their IG page which were then deleted...... Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if TWC told instagrammers they wouldn’t be getting their freebies this month and then Lauren came up with this tasteless, desperate for engagement idea (about as tasteless as her greedy 12 days of Christmas of gifting mainly to herself) as none of the others have launched their monthly ads yet - THTMM, Feathering the empty nest, Getting stuff done in heels, to name but a few?! Now she is trying to promote Cols cooking too by getting him to post his recipes- for goodness sake who does she think he is, leave it to Jaimie Lauren!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if TWC told instagrammers they wouldn’t be getting their freebies this month and then Lauren came up with this tasteless, desperate for engagement idea (about as tasteless as her greedy 12 days of Christmas of gifting mainly to herself) as none of the others have launched their monthly ads yet - THTMM, Feathering the empty nest, Getting stuff done in heels, to name but a few?! Now she is trying to promote Cols cooking too by getting him to post his recipes- for goodness sake who does she think he is, leave it to Jaimie Lauren!!
That is potentially the case and Lauren, never to miss an opportunity for self promotion, asked to give it away. It is exactly like her abhorrent 12 days of Christmas, purely for self promotion.

Reactions: 6
Well, well, well.... words... fail... me... “we shall not be beaten” Life in Lauren’s world is just business as usual 😍 Sadly all the other #Ad’s etc are one by one going to the wall but do not fear, we have “Dress - Ad / Gift” @ boden_clothing” to fall back on as there’s no one else to affiliate with! But remember folks #stayhome... especially when your life is as perfect as mine. Oh Col, you are so wonderful..... specially as you look so much like Gerard Butler 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It is unreal isn't it. She never takes a day off from selling or showing off. Oh my goodness, so many affiliate links today to £65 boxes of chocolates and Fortnums baskets (clearly trying to get one if she wasn't #gifted one!)... Some not even marked as affiliate so not at all clear. How can anyone be so thoughtless and insensitive at a time like this? Each day she surprises me with her insensitivity and show offy actions.

• Haha
Ads and swipe ups during a global pandemic, and without a shred of acknowledgment of what is going on; she is gross. Dreamy Col has probably been furloughed and on his basic wage (not the OT commission for selling Skodas) so she’s turned extra money grabbing, like Fopps, Meldrum and all the other shameless instafloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not even just the showing off and ohhhh look how perfect my life is.
It’s the complete disregard to what’s going on? As if it really isn’t happening? Not even a “gosh the NHS are working so hard, I’m so grateful I can sit and be smug in my garden”

Nothing. Just affiliate this, affiliate that - oh guys it’s summer - it’s going to be amazing???? Is it Lauren? I don’t think it is. Thousands of people are about to die. Not that amazing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.