Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this one will take less than a year to fill, now people are seeing her for what she is 😂

Reactions: 14
Desperate to know where this shocking place was that didn’t open the door for her with all her parcels 😂 Did we all miss it, or did she not do a proper story about it? Maybe it was a White Company shop, and she was leaving with all her #gifted stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure people are seeing her true colours. I can barely remember what her account was like before all of the ads... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else annoyed that we weren't able to use our chosen thread name?!?

How quickly the thread has received comments in the past couple of months should be what is relevant! Yes, I doubt it will take a year now. I certainly see her very differently.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else annoyed that we weren't able to use our chosen thread name?!?

How quickly the thread has received comments in the past couple of months should be what is relevant! Yes, I doubt it will take a year now. I certainly see her very differently.
I agree!

Reactions: 3
Yes the thread gained momentum very quickly in the last couple of months. Disappointed we didn’t get a name we picked haha

Reactions: 2
Desperate to know where this shocking place was that didn’t open the door for her with all her parcels 😂 Did we all miss it, or did she not do a proper story about it? Maybe it was a White Company shop, and she was leaving with all her #gifted stuff?
Sounded like a big courier company from what she described.

Reactions: 4
The ivy!!!! A bowtie? 🙈 Its a joke account now surely? Im all for different lifestyles but this seems very forced 😕

Reactions: 11
Omfg!!!

It is like a joke isn't it! The bowtie and dinner at The Ivy were dreadful! He just doesn't have an opportunity to be a little boy. It was like she was trying to go on a date with a grown man! I feel speechless.

• Haha
Soooo cliche. The Ivy is nothing special, so over rated and yet these Instagrammers think it is somewhere to be seen. It really isn’t fine dining Lauren so no need for a bow tie and you won’t look out of place there because it doesn’t require table manners and it will serve spaghetti for your five year old in the evening. Also don’t worry because they are used to instagrammers spending their whole evening snapping on their phones rather than enjoying the distinctly average food.

Also, try keeping what was supposed to be a special evening for your little boy, one to one with mummy, to yourself, rather than flogging his every move in front of the camera to garner yourself attention. I can guarantee if she keeps this up he most definitely will not want to be seen with her on a ‘date’ in 10 years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for him!

So sick of her sharing her (non-racist!) shoe boxes too. Volunteer work shouldn't be used as an opportunity to show off and make yourself look good to others - that is not it's purpose!

All the instahuns clearly get a discount for The Ivy that none of them declare. They all go to them.

Her boy little boy, dressed up as an old man. Working hard to keep Lauren’s stream of free crap coming her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she thinks it’s super cute but it’s a bit twee for me! Maybe put the phone down for once and enjoy the moment with your child? Just a thought...

Reactions: 13
Poor little boy. You can understand taking the odd picture here and there. But putting it online is total disrespect for his privacy. Wonder how much he enjoyed his mum time when she was constantly on her flipping phone. Honestly, she's just a well dressed chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The date night stories were not cute rather uncomfortable to watch, that poor boy. I feel very sorry for her children she is constantly trying to put on a show (and it is just a show), they must be on edge always having to perform like that. She is a total narcissist her account this past month with the 12 days of gifting herself, and the charity Joules shoe boxes has been awful to watch. You can tell she is far from the sweet Lauren that she likes to make out she is, instead she looks down her at everyone get over yourself Lauren. All smoke and mirrors, desperate attempt at middle class display.

Reactions: 9
Poor little boy. You can understand taking the odd picture here and there. But putting it online is total disrespect for his privacy. Wonder how much he enjoyed his mum time when she was constantly on her flipping phone. Honestly, she's just a well dressed chav.
She’s all free clothes and no class. She’d probably sell her granny for likes on Instagram. Everything she does is for the gram.

Reactions: 5
The date night stories were not cute rather uncomfortable to watch, that poor boy. I feel very sorry for her children she is constantly trying to put on a show (and it is just a show), they must be on edge always having to perform like that. She is a total narcissist her account this past month with the 12 days of gifting herself, and the charity Joules shoe boxes has been awful to watch. You can tell she is far from the sweet Lauren that she likes to make out she is, instead she looks down her at everyone get over yourself Lauren. All smoke and mirrors, desperate attempt at middle class display.
I found them uncomfortable to watch too. I couldn't watch them fully. The suit and bowtie made it all for her viewers and not for him at all. I felt he was being used and exploited.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure he would have been just as happy with a panto (and why didn’t she take Rory?) and then a happy meal or some pasta at home! Poor little thing being used to show off constantly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.