Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple of Joules things but I won’t be buying anything else. Thanks for posting your screenshots - they are completely my thoughts too after seeing these Instablaggers exactly for what they are.

Reactions: 3
I have a couple of Joules things but I won’t be buying anything else. Thanks for posting your screenshots - they are completely my thoughts too after seeing these Instablaggers exactly for what they are.
Agreed. I’ve also found their ‘thistle brighten your day’ sale emails this week in bad taste. Joules sales is not going to cheer the nation up at this time.

Agreed. I’ve also found their ‘thistle brighten your day’ sale emails this week in bad taste. Joules sales is not going to cheer the nation up at this time.
Yes, that email prompted me to unsubscribe from them and I will no longer buy anything from them again.

She suddenly knows better than teachers now and will be giving advice on home
Schooling. Dear god how truly conceited this woman is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s excited about it too ! Maybe she should think about why she is having to do it and all the people who will suffer loss of loved ones due to this virus , just thinks of herself ,

Reactions: 4
Aw crapper. Laur is in self isolation with her kids and needs to feed and entertain them for TWO solid weeks, thats 14 DAYS with no grandma daycare, no break, no press trips, no nights out, no date nights and no nursery, what the ever loving fk will she do?!

Just waiting for her honky grin, and the constant pictures of her with the wine and the twee boys baking, playing with their wooden toys and pickibg flowers on their walks in the lush meadow outside their home. Urgh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw crapper. Laur is in self isolation with her kids and needs to feed and entertain them for TWO solid weeks, thats 14 DAYS with no grandma daycare, no break, no press trips, no nights out, no date nights and no nursery, what the ever loving fk will she do?!

Just waiting for her honky grin, and the constant pictures of her with the wine and the twee boys baking, playing with their wooden toys and pickibg flowers on their walks in the lush meadow outside their home. Urgh!
I guess I’ve missed some of her stories. Is there a particular reason she’s self-isolating?

She's laying low at home, and now the nurseries and schools have shut the sheer panic and horrror on her face that she hides behind her grin just says it all. Even though she constantly honks on about how angelic and amazing her kids are, from the amount of time she spends away from them, i reckon she's not going to be used to being with them for so long. Best make use of all that free wine eh Laur.....

Reactions: 7
I COULD NOT believe these stories!!! She is going to to tell us how to home school. Some of her followers will be teachers!!! The conceit to think people want advice from her about home schooling... Particularly when teachers and educators are pulling out all the stops to advise parents. We don't need her wittering on baking and going on a walk in her orchard!!! 🤯

Reactions: 10
Put yourself in her and the other “Influencers” shoes..... you gotta find some way of keeping the engagement levels up haven’t you when all the advertising dries up 🤷‍♀️Just saying.......

I was also thoroughly annoyed that she came on Stories to tell people about going to her neighbours' houses and sticking a note through their door. She wasn't doing this to encourage us to do this (this wasn't even mentioned), it is just to show her followers what a 'good' (family wrecking) person she is. Loads and loads of people are doing this and not posting looking for praise! 🤦🏻

And did everyone see her ‘sarky’ comment about eating the bread the boys baked!! 🤣🤣 think this ‘surely not’ statement was aimed here. What she fails to grasp is no one cares if you eat the bread or not Lauren, you have simply just highlighted what a false, insincere person you are - telling everyone how you are giving up something for Lent to get attention to then completely disregard it and now act all victimised about it. The thing is we are just highlighting that she says things for attention but she is actually completely insincere. I mean with the state of the situation we are in, many people are offering to help out neighbours, you are not unique Lauren (that is if you actually did post notes to your neighbours- or if you just said it - and even if you did, you probably won’t follow through with your offer of help, unless you film and upload it for your own benefit), you are one of many but most of us think it is what we should be doing and it doesn’t occur to us to brag about it or tell others to do it!

And did everyone see her ‘sarky’ comment about eating the bread the boys baked!! 🤣🤣 think this ‘surely not’ statement was aimed here. What she fails to grasp is no one cares if you eat the bread or not Lauren, you have simply just highlighted what a false, insincere person you are - telling everyone how you are giving up something for Lent to get attention to then completely disregard it and now act all victimised about it. The thing is we are just highlighting that she says things for attention but she is actually completely insincere. I mean with the state of the situation we are in, many people are offering to help out neighbours, you are not unique Lauren (that is if you actually did post notes to your neighbours- or if you just said it - and even if you did, you probably won’t follow through with your offer of help, unless you film and upload it for your own benefit), you are one of many but most of us think it is what we should be doing and it doesn’t occur to us to brag about it or tell others to do it!
Exactly no-one else is showing off or shouting about it. Even those who came up with the template and genuinely did it first!

I do not believe for a second that parents who have found out in the past 24 hours that they are home schooling and making childcare arrangements have messaged her and asked for advice about how to home school!!!! Not a chance! You vacuous liar (and I do not use that word lightly). Teachers all over the country are posting to let people know they can contact them. Educators are publicising their how to's. Yet we are to believe, so she says, that "lots of [parents']" first port of call was to message her and ask for an educational timetable. Give me strength. How daft does she think her followers are to believe that!!

Reactions: 7
Put yourself in her and the other “Influencers” shoes..... you gotta find some way of keeping the engagement levels up haven’t you when all the advertising dries up 🤷‍♀️Just saying.......
...and the husband’s car sales job commission dries up

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not her fault but I bet so many parents are going to feel like shite after seeing her perfect school schedule and all the charts she’s made etc.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't 🤣
Me neither, cos we all know the reality of these “schedules” - they’ll have gone to tit by day 3, mums will all be drinking, kids completely overstimulated. All these homeschooling plans remind of being in school when I would spend all my time devising an elaborate revision timetable but never ever stuck to it for more than the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe that either (although, I shouldn't be surprised anymore). Next she will #ad affiliate her timetable!!! 🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.