Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her so smug and pleased with herself. I often wonder what Archie’s mum must make of all this?! (The insta fakery!)

Reactions: 8
Another 'press stay' with Joules to bolster the diversity among their PR influencers. Utterly abysmal, white middle class, EURGH.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else see the huge fallout from the Joules press day yesterday? So much backlash that Joules had to remove the post 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else see the huge fallout from the Joules press day yesterday? So much backlash that Joules had to remove the post 😲
Oh yes! That blew up very quickly in their faces didn’t it! Some of the comments on the post! 🤣🤣😅 all so very true though! The smugness is like nothing else amongst them all!

Reactions: 5
It looks from the pictures like they all went for dinner in matching Joules clothes, so weird!

Reactions: 3
just saw that F&N will now be sold on the Joules website as a brand that’s a “friend of Joules”. Please lord do not send any freebies to Lauren, that would just kill a brand I love!

what were some of the comments on the Joules post? Did anyone SS?

Reactions: 2
Found some but theyve been limited.

How does lauren only ever get positive comments? We need to do a test, see what happens! Getting v sick of these freebies and treats being flaunted in our faces. I know i can unfollow but its just not right!

Reactions: 4
Oh please someone share the dirt! Anything to even point a tiny crack in our Laur’s perfect veneer would cheer me right up - are people starting to see through it all or am I being overly hopeful! 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t find it. Anyone have any screenshots?

I must say, them giving her all these freebies and an experience. Put me off buying their stuff now.
Lots of screenshots on the RVKLoves thread. Don’t know if this link will work

https://tattle.life/threads/rvk-lov...-rebecca-theres-a-b-q-in-watford.4705/page-49

In summary someone (a tattler!) commented on Joules post asking why they gifted the trip to influencers rather than normal mums who actually deserve a free trip and gifts.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I searched rvk and nothing was coming up. I don't know who that is! 🤪

It seems quite a few followers over there were unaware of Lauren's shady past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just catching up on this little saga. Am I right thinking that it was Joules that received these negative comments? About time the tide turned. These brands need to understand that people are getting fed up with influencers like Lauren who are continually gifted and paid to promote products, using their kids to aid them along the way. I hope Joules take note and do things differently from now on. Oh how I would love to see the end of grabby, paid influencers on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Yep I did a search here on “rvk” and nothing came up.
Before all the instabegging and cheesy grid posts (can’t cope!) what exactly was her background, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
... No, in Lent you don’t get ‘a day off’ - even for your hubby’s birthday- that is ok right?
Not strictly true. Lots of Christian denominations believe that Sundays during lent are exempt from fasting/abstinence. Lent is 40 days, but the actual length of time between Ash Weds & Easter is 46 days (40 days minus the Sundays).

Screenshots of (most) of the comments from the Joules Instagram post that got deleted. I haven’t bothered hiding my name, but have covered up others who commented. Enjoy 😉 273B19B0-1ACC-4813-9CC0-FAE3B1E92051.jpeg 5E46074B-8FE2-4BF8-A543-3D7D8B927384.jpeg D063CD6C-AD74-44B2-8B53-BB11BB09194F.jpeg 17168F2C-A680-461F-8146-06B2D3F6C172.jpeg EBC8607A-713F-452C-BFC6-114B736B8116.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.