Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on her latest picture- randomly walking down the street with Rory - has she not tagged anything?! Something they are wearing between them must have been gifted surely or affiliate linked 😂😂😂! The real question however is - when she is having a lovely one on one day with her son, getting bits ready for Col’s birthday, who on earth does she get to take the picture of them walking down the street pretending it is all natural and normal. Why would you take this shot and how does she do it?!?! It is so weird!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on her latest picture- randomly walking down the street with Rory - has she not tagged anything?! Something they are wearing between them must have been gifted surely or affiliate linked 😂😂😂! The real question however is - when she is having a lovely one on one day with her son, getting bits ready for Col’s birthday, who on earth does she get to take the picture of them walking down the street pretending it is all natural and normal. Why would you take this shot and how does she do it?!?! It is so weird!!!
Surely it’s not the tripod...but I wouldn’t put it past influencers to do something like that!

Reactions: 4
She is totally fishing which is hilarious!!! I don’t follow many (if any fashion bloggers) but I don’t think Mulberry give our freebies and certainly not like Joules/Cole & Able/Gusto style that all these influencers are accustomed to?? Surely mulberry will ignore??? Surely????

God, please someone tell me they will, I love my mulberry bag, I’ve had it 13 years and it’s the only handbag I use so I’ll be sooooo annoyed if I have to give it up in protest of Lau getting one for free....🙄

Reactions: 5
So biazarre! She's on a lovely one on one day with Worwee but she has a really nice picture of them both on the street. Would she be like, "hold on Worwee my lush gorgeous child, mummy cant hold your hand to cross the road because im holding this tripod" or would she get a member of the public to take a picture?

I never trust any other person to take my photos because they always turn out tit, my heads lopped off or im gurning or my eyes are closed. So i doubt ANY member of the public would be able to take a picture on the iphone that fits her insta aesthetic.

Probably got her mum to walk 5 metres behind taking photos while Laur does her not so spontaneous swishy brown ankle skirted grinned poses every other street or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a surprise the shopping bags are jo malone and the white company! No doubt she used her ‘ press discount’

• Haha
What a surprise the shopping bags are jo malone and the white company! No doubt she used her ‘ press discount’
I thought it was supposed to be his birthday?! Also, she was having bread at brunch which I thought she had given up for Lent 😮🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes, as if he really wants things from Jo Malone and The White Company! Plus if you were taking a photo of someone you would remove the shopping bags! Oh no, they get prime position to show off her gifted/discounted items!!

Yes, as if he really wants things from Jo Malone and The White Company! Plus if you were taking a photo of someone you would remove the shopping bags! Oh no, they get prime position to show off her gifted/discounted items!!
Reminds me of the quote: “new money shouts, old money whispers”

• Heart
Think she wants a free meal in that restaurant she’s tagged upteen times ... does she really make Col take those photos of her sat at the table ‘posing’? How cringe! Just enjoy your time in the restaurant and have your dinner. Why feel the need to use your phone at the table?

Oh and she just had to share the new Molton brown products which she’s getting paid to sell... 😡 More money making its way to the bank of Laur...

That photo in the restaurant where she is looking down etc - just so cringe 😂 There is no way that is a natural photo, she has told him to take it and then done the “looking down” pose. I hope no one is ever fooled that anything she posts is natural - every ounce is curated and posed

If I was the brand who gifted Lauren’s boys those wellies I’d not be happy that she hadn’t tagged not supplied the brand name. You have no idea what brand they are from. It just shows that these influencers take the free stuff or the fees, but don’t care much about the brands thereafter 🤷‍♀️ It’s like it’s an after thought and didn’t want to get in trouble with the ASA..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She must have read your post as she has just referenced this!! 🤣
I don’t get it?! She must be very insecure to come on here, see a comment and then justify it. Instead, if you are going to act all preachy, preachy, look at me giving up bread for Lent (even though I don’t pretend to be in the least bit religious but hey other people do it and it is any excuse to boost engagement figures) and doing Yoga everyday because I am so perfect, then just get on and do it!!! No, in Lent you don’t get ‘a day off’ - even for your hubby’s birthday- that is ok right? She asks her followers- very passive agressive! No, it is not ok, you gave up bread for Lent and went on about it, you could have chosen anything to eat or simply had your meal without the bread! She is just a pretender, everything is false. She hasn’t given anything up! She didn’t have to post photos of either of the birthday meals, she could have had a day without sharing her not so perfect life or instagramming at all - the world wouldn’t end. Get a life woman, no one believes it anymore!!

Reactions: 9
Her post about "our boys" is really disrespectful towards Archie's mum, particularly when it is due to Lauren's sordid affair that he has to spend time with his dad in a different country! She used to refer to herself as "Mummy Lauren" which I absolutely balked at. I thought she had seen sense. I completely understand perhaps trying to make a child feel welcome and wanted but this surely has to be alongside protecting that child's special and irreplaceable relationship with their own actual mother. I thought she had realised how out of order her behaviour was when she had her own children. Clearly not.

Reactions: 5
She’s the fakest of all the fakers. Lauren wants us to believe she lives in a sepia-tinted Enid Blyton fantasy land, enjoying an endless roundabout of gifted floristry workshops and lunches out with ‘the greatest mum and grandma ever’. In reality, she’s a hard faced saleswoman, grafting endlessly to bag the top brands and jollies and mercilessly flogging her two lovely innocent boys for gifted wellies. Hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.