Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skratcha

Why is June 25th the best birthday? And why would that be first on the list unless you’re a 5 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not relevant...why she made an interiors page to try and stay relevant and that failed miserably
I feel like you can see what she wants to achieve with the interiors but for me it just totally misses the mark, which is probably why there’s so much content of other people’s interiors. I will be up all night thinking about the squint, obviously-DIY Lino in that laundry cupboard.

discodanman

Anyone see the stories this morning regarding people using less than 5 stars to rate I assume must be the Mexican place? Sorry control freak, maybe not everyone thinks the place is worth a 5 star review. He said people should either rate 5 stars / 1 star or don’t leave a review 🤡

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
HP’s recent story about managing the socials for a boutique…a boutique which she never mentions on her social media! They must be pissed they never get a mention. I did sum digging and it is Godiva in Edinburgh. Have a look at their socials. There are sum photos of HP cosplaying as Betty. Weird huh? Also I hope they aren’t paying her coz she’s not doing a good job.
She calls herself a ‘Social Media Manager’ and posts pictures of herself on the feed? And the quality of the images is absolute garbage! Surely she’d understand the importance of how to shoot quality content for social, looks like she shot those photos on a fucking potato.

Eugh, boils my piss when people do stuff like this and tout themselves as some kind of expert - YOU AIN’T GOT A CLUE HUN

TightShip

Nowt gross about shingles, I've had them twice and it's awful!

I do think that was a real overreaction, and like yourself wouldn't ever ask 'why'.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
So badly written. There's a sentence just floating around in there that goes nowhere. Good luck hen

Vanilla Sorbet

I heard folk worked 12 hours without a break at the new bar in town but I know that is unfortunately a standard in hospitality. Also generally just heard Rich is quite cunty/flaky about time off. Nowt much to add but they're hella dodge. A friend of a friend who used to kick about wi that lot had a Not Everything Sucks tat - recently got it covered over.

Custardcream13

Apparently they left the house in Dundee (which they rented from hard grind owner) in a total mess, well, the garden! He posted something snide about it on Instagram. He’s a bad yin as well though to be honest.

• Wow

femmegirly

Chatty Member
So she’s a ‘creative’ too like her husband. Seems to be a catch-all word that doesn’t really mean that much.

• Haha

Jkem

This is one I can’t not comment on. Amanda is nasty, I know someone who interned for her and Betty back in the day and they are absolutely complete mean girls.

Plus Richard used to go to parties and vent about her when they first got married. I’m surprised they lasted this long.

• Wow

TightShip

She's burnt out because she's moved house and is looking for work? She realises that most people do that whilst holding down a full time job?
She's a fucking melt.

• Haha

blackheart2.0

I just caught up on all of this the last few days, i hope he has some serious ramifications this time. No more shutting down and moving on!
Although, the macmerry group just shut another venue the day after the accusations came out
Bunch of bad dicks

ecdb

Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.
Did he really? I’m not surprised by this but didn’t know about that.

Someone on twitter was called classist for calling out people for crossing the picket line because people “couldn’t afford to lose their £25 deposit” 😂
The brassneck of sitting with some overpriced cocktail across a picket line 🤢
Imagine the atmosphere in that bar. Flatter than a witches tit.

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
She's burnt out because she's moved house and is looking for work? She realises that most people do that whilst holding down a full time job?
She's a fucking melt.
Classic wannabe-influencer behaviour, it honestly boils my piss.