Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custardcream13

Did he not donate loads of jackets to the charity Shelter as a massive publicity stunt, saying it’s because the zips were faulty he couldn’t sell them. When actually it was to do with them being liquidated and the stock would be seized otherwise? 😂 arsehole

fcukthispoo

I noticed he put an Instagram message up last week saying he wasn’t going to be active on social media for a while and wouldn’t reply to DMs 👀
Ohhhhh, interesting. I just noticed the limitations on the comments. I didn't realise that she did that as well. Were people trolling them or calling them out? Or are they expecting some bad publicity soon....?

discodanman

I noticed he put an Instagram message up last week saying he wasn’t going to be active on social media for a while and wouldn’t reply to DMs 👀

tarotbaby

This is one I can’t not comment on. Amanda is nasty, I know someone who interned for her and Betty back in the day and they are absolutely complete mean girls.
To my knowledge, Amanda and Betty have never worked together. Are you mixing up Amanda with Claire when they had Betty + Bee business? Claire is lovely.

fcukthispoo

Lol, just noticed that Mr Honey Pop Kisses has limited the comments on his Instagram. Hmmmm...what happened there? Did someone finally call him out?!

Abce3456

VIP Member
I keep seeing her mate with the orange hair pop up on TikTok doing Starbucks adverts all the time and she gives me the rage.
She’s got a thread on here too

She’s got a thread on here too

throwmeaway

The Abandon Ship food place is now on Uber eats and is reediculously overpriced for what and where it is. The more established and amazing places in Glasgow are cheaper, so it’s a bold move, considering there’s no sit in at the moment/takeaway only , its a pandemic and they have just opened up , its defo a no to an £11 burger for me mate
can you show us the menu please?

fcukthispoo

He screwed over people who were supposed to be his friends. He is a proper cunt.
Do you know him personally or something? People in the comments mentioned him screwing over friends but how? People in the comments also mention him leaving suppliers high n dry but to be honest, companies that liquidate do that often. Cunty thing to do for sure but he's no worse than the other cunts doing the same thing.

Vanilla Sorbet

Sorry to double post but did they by chance try and get clout over the Dawn raids situation in Glasgow a few days ago?

I see nothing on their social media as of now but doesn't mean their stories weren't chocablock or Rich wasn't trying to flog a bloody refugees welcome t shirt where 1% of the profit goes to a charity or something equally as shite to get clout before getting called out for being a grifter