Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauzyess

Absolute fucking cringe at those stories today.
“Calling out” a tabloid as if you have the moral high ground.
Crawl back under a bridge.
She’s reaped the reward of her partners dodgy ventures and has the cheek to post the new bar on social media.
The only person who has brought anything to their door is themselves.

Reactions: 14

karma89

Her and her band of goons:

The type of lassies that would bully you in school for having dyed hair andyet here they are in their mid 30s basing their whole personality on hair colour.

The type of lassies that pull the SJW card when it gets them more followers but they probably wouldn’t be within a 1 mile radius of a homeless person.

The type of lassies that probably talk about how toxic and narcissistic their exes are yet post 20 selfies a day.

The types of lassies that talk about their ‘anxiety’ constantly but seem to be at every social event going.

Had the unfortune of running a small business in Glasgow many years ago and had to deal with these fannies and others talking to you as if you were to bow down and kiss their feet because of their Instagram follower count.

Reactions: 13

grumpycat

VIP Member
I can't believe he had the cheek to call the reviewer a sociopath while he was behaving like that. Absolutely pathetic. Most new places would be absolutely delighted with a 4 star review. Totally agree that the reviewer should change to a 1 star! Absolute bellend.
God he’s such a twat isn’t he?! Why is everything based on his opinion when it’s down to the thoughts of many opinions to make the ratings?!

I would only give a 5 star review if I was super impressed. 4 stars is ample, most people would happily check somewhere with a 3, or 4 star average rating.

I’d not go anywhere after seeing that ridiculous twat have that rant whilst he sits in his stupid portacabin preeching away when he’s had more businesses than underwear changes

• Haha
Reactions: 11

femmegirly

Chatty Member
So Amanda has a new website that looks very similar to Rich’s. All the projects are her and Rich’s businesses - her vintage shop and their bar. She’s even put their garden shed office in it as a ‘previous client’ 🤣

It’s so sneaky and underhand and NOT transparent - it’s worded to look like these are actual clients. “I love vintage shopping so when I was asked to plan a store for vintage and indie designers it was a match made in heaven.” You weren’t ‘asked’ it was YOUR shop 🤣

She’s also included ai interiors pictures as if they are her own styling work! I’m betting that most ‘creatives’ (lol) artists designers etc hate ai as it just scrapes together (steals) pre-existing work from the internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ecdb

he's going to try and capitalise on this in future and turn it into some shit idea tshirt where he'll pledge part of the money to a charity.

they're wankers, her, him, that circle. i'm glad every time something comes out about them - the arrogance of people like this is another level.

• Heart

Vanilla Sorbet

She has shingles. Apparently. Which is kinda...gross.

Also...

Screenshot_20210120-152513_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-152502_Instagram.jpg

People may have different opinions on this but I think she overreacted? It would be different if someone asked "why don't you have kids" or "when you gonna have kids" or "are you trying for kids" etc but asking if someone WANTS kids (and the poster even said to adopt - so being inclusive) is not and should not be taboo. I am all for inclusive and sensitive language around these things, but asking about kids isn't too bad imo. We can't shy away from absolutely normal conversations because some people might have had a sad experience but we can be mindful in how we ask.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Dwight

Chatty Member
Anyone see the stories this morning regarding people using less than 5 stars to rate I assume must be the Mexican place? Sorry control freak, maybe not everyone thinks the place is worth a 5 star review. He said people should either rate 5 stars / 1 star or don’t leave a review 🤡
I literally just saw that. He's a fucking dick. Imagine being the person that gave that 4 star review, they obviously took time to write an honest review and in those stories he says "noone is going to read your essay" amongst a load of other shite ...what an ungrateful and arrogant twat. Surprised any of his businesses still get any custom at all tbh. If I was the reviewer I'd go back a change thw review to *1 star* "venue ok but would rather not fund the business of complete bellends"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amanda doesnt seem to do enough in the way of ads to support herself, aside from her total vanity shop she had for a year, is she a kept woman?
If you look Colin (the barber guy)Amanda and Rich up on Companies House, you’ll see just how many businesses they’ve had under their names over the years: Weekend Billionaire, East Side Trading were the earlier ones. Lots of businesses called variations of the Abandon Shop and Hard Grind name, their “charity” ones Hardship Helps and Not Everything Sucks (did any charities ever get their money?) all the shops came under separate businesses, as did that shitty vintage shop that consisted of everything in a size 8 because it was all Amanda’s cast off clothes! All these businesses that have been dissolved have business debt and have credit cards opened against them. Once they are dissolved they don’t need to pay the debt back as they are limited companies. They keep getting away with it. Rich is listed in companies house as different variations of his name to avoid detection. That’s also why his pals have also had their names on the business, but he’s run out of friends. Colin, Duncan, Robbie...all these guys barely associate with him anymore.

Honey pop now has an interiors Instagram which she has turned her attention to, so I doubt she’ll be focused much on her ‘fashion’ one for much longer. I stopped following her a long, long time ago for reasons I can’t post here as I would definitely doxx myself. Needless to say, I’ve got good reason not to like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She definitely reads here. She just posted about the Godiva account in her stories. For the first time ever. We need to stop advising her how to do her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TightShip

There are so many people that have profited thru lockdown in hospitality that pull the 'poor me' card.

The Bergson guy that has Thundercat and Bucks Bar is the fucking worst. He's a total rent-a-gob chatting about how it's so hard, that covid is a scam, then flew his whole family to Barbabos in the summer 🙃

Fuck the lot of them.

Reactions: 8

Ohnoshebettadont

Did you see the group who owns those bars had a segment in the news tonight? No direct mention of abandon ship but they showed the outside of the Dundee bar, and a few of the Dundee ex bar staff got interviewed. Good on them! Honey pop is getting called honey badger over on Reddit 😂😂😂
....and where exactly on Reddit would one find such grade A patter?

• Haha

Even Glasgow Live are getting in on the Abandon Ship fiasco.
I particularly liked the comment about how they ‘showcase their fashionable lifestyle on social media’.
Hope they have to pay for the unpaid pensions contributions out of their own pocket.

Just saw this
good for them! baffles me how rich and amanda can chalk this up as unjustified “online hate” and so turn off comments on their social media when in reality rich’s actions have had real negative repercussions on the lives of his employees (and those unfortunate enough to be called in for a disco shift at abandon ship!) hospitality workers are taken advantage of so frequently bc a lot of them are young and don’t have any real knowledge of unions/legal issues, and so opportunists (ie rich) can just use & abuse their labour. really great work that unite are doing, really disrupting the industry and holding those cheeky bastarts accountable! ✊🏼

tarotbaby

Some gossip for you all. Girl at work lives on the next street and their neighbours are furious about the monster shed. She’s lived there for ten years so knows a few of their neighbours really well. Apparently one of their dogs barks constantly when it’s in the garden too. There goes the neighbourhood!

Interestingly HPK is making out on her new interiors insta that their diy projects (bar etc) are all being done by them, but they’re not. They might be deciding the paint colours but they’re not doing any of the graft. There’s been joiners in doing all the work.

• Wow
Reactions: 7