Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.
and all the behind the scenes staff. Complete twat. Was quite surprised he moved back to Glasgow, he is very unpopular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

rose93x

Mortified at all the people in the background in the abandon ship bar crossing the picket line 😩 Seems like these fools have support… from absolute scabs nonetheless.

karma89

Funny how he hasn’t mentioned it on one of his daily sermons he gives about how “rad” his life and business is. This is why they all come across so fake. Nothing is truly honest and upfront. And also how many times does he need to mention he dropped out of art school? Aye mate, we get it.
Dropped out of art school and peaked in 2003 when it was considered acceptable to look like a poor mans Ronnie Radke

• Haha

TightShip

Having a wee rant because people engaged with her stories about shingles and tried to offer sympathy ????

For someone who moans about 'the algorithm' and has an engagement rate below 2%, I'd be grateful for any response 👀

tarotbaby

God he’s such a twat isn’t he?! Why is everything based on his opinion when it’s down to the thoughts of many opinions to make the ratings?!

I would only give a 5 star review if I was super impressed. 4 stars is ample, most people would happily check somewhere with a 3, or 4 star average rating.

I’d not go anywhere after seeing that ridiculous twat have that rant whilst he sits in his stupid portacabin preeching away when he’s had more businesses than underwear changes
“Portacabin” 🤣

• Haha
Thanks for making this thread! I've always been really suspicious of all these Scottish influencers, especially Richard. At first I thought they all seemed cool as fuck fell out of love with them shortly after. I mentioned on the Betty thread that I had an old coworker who knew her and wasn't fond of her but I also know someone who (kind of) knows Rich who just told me he was a prick when he saw me wearing a Not Everything Sucks t shirt.

He always seems to have a new idea, be super into it and then it just kinda dies. The pink shop in Dundee, Hard Grind collabs, being a literal barber(or am I making that up), wall art commissions, tattoo apprenticeship, pop up shops where the pink shop was, his bar......the list goes on. Oh actually is their bar still going?

I thought it was odd they opened an AS shop in Dundee and not Glasgow. I'm not regularly in Dundee but it's not really got the same traffic as Glasgow does for his branding. But it would make sense considering they pissed off the whole of Glasgow due to their mismanagement.

As a couple they always seem obsessed with the next thing and next bandwagon.

I'd love to know the Hard Grind drama. When I was last in Dundee (2019), I wanted to visit the cafe as it looked amazing on insta and it was shut randomly. I remember AS when they had their wee pink shop would sometimes not open (Insta polls - "should we open today or nah" constantly) so I'm assuming it was probably a similar thing.
The bar has been shut for most of lockdown. I totally forgot he was training as a barber and a tattoo artist lol! Jack of all trades, master of none! Remember their Gnarly Pizza takeaway business? 🤣 Thats another thing that lasted all of 2 minutes and then disappeared without a trace. And their kids wear brand T Rex Arms! They’re opening a Mexican restaurant/bar in Glasgow after lockdown apparently. I have to admit, from what I’ve seen of it, it looks very cool. Don’t know where all the money comes from as their accounts posted on companies house don’t look great, and they’ve just bought a house! Really cringe as Rich started doing ads on his personal account. For some drinks brand that Sheri was shilling the day before. The charity shit really bugs me though. ASA released a good few charity t-shirts under Not Everything Sucks and Hardship Helps and then those separate insta accounts just disappeared and no accounts were filed for those limited companies. Where did the money go and why wasn’t it declared? No receipts were ever posted online showing the cash being donated. Dodge as fuck. Not Everything Sucks always irritated me as he stole (he says ‘reworked’) another artist’s design and suddenly it became this huge mental illness slogan that he made a shit ton of money from. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
His other new venture seems to be a pack of tarot cards. He’s created a new Instagram. He must have about a million different Instagram accounts for all his failed ideas lol

Last edited:

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Mortified at all the people in the background in the abandon ship bar crossing the picket line 😩 Seems like these fools have support… from absolute scabs nonetheless.
Someone on twitter was called classist for calling out people for crossing the picket line because people “couldn’t afford to lose their £25 deposit” 😂
The brassneck of sitting with some overpriced cocktail across a picket line 🤢
absolute gobshites 😡. What glory do you get crossing a picket line to go into a tacky bar that basically steals from their staff (pensions). Truly hope this turns into something they can’t run away from this time.

LeBlonde

God, she’s annoying. ‘Oh look at me. I’m so wacky and weird.’ Dick. Just like her orange mate Betty.
And she’s also another one who’s monetised poor mental health and anxiety.
Absolute phoney.

lauzyess

Well, so pleased I stumbled across this - out of curiosity, does Rich have his own thread on here?

I’ve followed him fairly recently thinking he looked cool and had heard of his clothing brand from back in the day, but my my my how quickly his Instagram stories descended into absolute dribble. Constantly on the pass-agg with everything he posts, boasting about being drunk/drinking all the time, oh and did he drop out of art school? I don’t recall him mentioning that….

I don’t know much about her, but to put up with his nonsense you must be just as bad
There needs to be a Rich/Abandon Ship thread because this was dry as fuck like her personality before this all kicked off
She’s obviously complicit but he’s the crook

Custardcream13

The first time I heard anything remotely dodge was when abandon ship were liquidating and he donated loads of brand new jackets to oxfam or something, and made the papers. Claiming they were slightly damaged goods as the zip went up the wrong side (or something alone those lines, maybe not that exactly but there was some sort of defect) Turns out that this was being done/donated rather than the businesses assets being repossessed 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away

Found the article, it was actually shelter! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ip-apparel-ps13k-donation-shelter-1487728?amp

• Wow

Abce3456

VIP Member
The Abandon Ship food place is now on Uber eats and is reediculously overpriced for what and where it is. The more established and amazing places in Glasgow are cheaper, so it’s a bold move, considering there’s no sit in at the moment/takeaway only , its a pandemic and they have just opened up , its defo a no to an £11 burger for me mate
My friend ordered from their the other day! She literally got two Linda McCartney sausages in a fancy wrapped burger bun!

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Some gossip for you all. Girl at work lives on the next street and their neighbours are furious about the monster shed. She’s lived there for ten years so knows a few of their neighbours really well. Apparently one of their dogs barks constantly when it’s in the garden too. There goes the neighbourhood!

Interestingly HPK is making out on her new interiors insta that their diy projects (bar etc) are all being done by them, but they’re not. They might be deciding the paint colours but they’re not doing any of the graft. There’s been joiners in doing all the work.
So much for which ever one them said they're considerate neighbours then....

I had wondered how they got that shed planned, built and decorated so quickly! I suppose that'll happen if you throw money in the right direction, speaking of which I would love to know how they even have the money for these vanity projects though. I know there's dodgy dealings with the companies, accounts etc but even so it still seems like they're living way beyond their means - I mean how well does his brand actually do & how much could either of them be paid per ad post? Maybe I'm naive when it comes to social media income but it seems dodgy to me.

Custardcream13

Why is he posting ranting about businesses having a sale on constantly, when his business is also always IN SALE. No one wants your tshirts half price never mind full price you fud. Also, constant use of the word “dumb” - I hate this. Not nice at all.

• Haha

Abce3456

VIP Member
She has shingles. Apparently. Which is kinda...gross.

Also...

View attachment 393364View attachment 393365

People may have different opinions on this but I think she overreacted? It would be different if someone asked "why don't you have kids" or "when you gonna have kids" or "are you trying for kids" etc but asking if someone WANTS kids (and the poster even said to adopt - so being inclusive) is not and should not be taboo. I am all for inclusive and sensitive language around these things, but asking about kids isn't too bad imo. We can't shy away from absolutely normal conversations because some people might have had a sad experience but we can be mindful in how we ask.
Didn't mean to cause offence with shingles!!! I've had them before and was on antivirals for what seemed like ages. The side effects were horrible. I was fatigued for so long afterwards. She is so passive ag, how she stays relevant is beyond me.
She’s not relevant...why she made an interiors page to try and stay relevant and that failed miserably

Reactions: 3