Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custardcream13

Did you see the group who owns those bars had a segment in the news tonight? No direct mention of abandon ship but they showed the outside of the Dundee bar, and a few of the Dundee ex bar staff got interviewed. Good on them! Honey pop is getting called honey badger over on Reddit 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not Honey Pop posting stories to her interiors account sayin how awful The Tinder Swindler is for “living his best life” after screwing the women out of their hard earned money. Really HP? No self awareness at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

blackheart

Chatty Member
That midnight flit of the Glasgow warehouse/shop and firing all of their friends was appalling, he preaches about running a business and how he failed art all the time but he clearly can’t run the businesses that well when they keep leaving shitstorms everywhere

screamqueen

VIP Member
So Snug gifted Amanda a £2500 sofa and all they got in return was 1 awkward reel and 1 post with two photos that don’t even show the sofa properly. In the one photo where it’s a tiny bit clearer, it looks far too big for the room. So she’s shown it twice on her interiors Instagram and not a single time on her personal Instagram which has 3x the follower count. Are Snug stupid? I think she got it, realised it was too big for the room and sold it, and that’s why it hasn’t appeared in any photos since!
I fucking hate this kind of entitled hunfluencer behaviour - I was talking about it someone just this week.
They always have such an air of just getting things for free, and then do such a shit job of going on to promote said item in a way that would actually make someone want to buy it - I see so many piss poor attempts all the time and think that If I worked for that brand and saw their ‘content’ I’d be furious. What a fucking waste of time.

literally discovered this thread last night lol so first time poster, hello!
remember following honeypopkisses back in the day and really liking her style, remember i went past her shop in dundee once but was too feart to go in because it was just her sitting in there behind the counter with a face like a smacked arse 🤣
just on to say that i’ve also heard bad things about the abandon ship bar: they’re always posting on the Glasgow Bartenders group trying to recruit experienced bartenders and cocktail maestros etc. Guessing they’ve realised they need some sort of knowledge behind the flashy exterior 🙄 They’re also always posting about disco shifts going (for those not in the industry a disco shift is a one off cash in hand type deal): very shifty in itself to be posting about disco shifts THAT often but also that combined with the constant cocktail/bartender recruitment posts really makes the place seem like a revolving door of employees 😬

• Wow
so she’s launching herself as an interior designer with a website and she thinks she’s going to get work? Without giving too much away, I work in that industry, not as a designer, but I work with interior designers, set dressers every day.

She wallpapered her ceiling, painted her bathroom tiles, stencilled her floor tiles and put contact paper on her kitchen worktop, and her Ikea rattan lightshade is obviously too fucking big for her bedroom. She doesn’t know what she’s doing. Nobody is going to pay for that. That is tiktok diy level interiors, not career making-money-from-clients level interiors.

Her only references come from her husband for his bar, her best friend for her shelves and herself for her house. The balls on someone who thinks that this could be a new career!

• Haha

haggis_head

I literally just saw that. He's a fucking dick. Imagine being the person that gave that 4 star review, they obviously took time to write an honest review and in those stories he says "noone is going to read your essay" amongst a load of other shite ...what an ungrateful and arrogant twat. Surprised any of his businesses still get any custom at all tbh. If I was the reviewer I'd go back a change thw review to *1 star* "venue ok but would rather not fund the business of complete bellends"
I can't believe he had the cheek to call the reviewer a sociopath while he was behaving like that. Absolutely pathetic. Most new places would be absolutely delighted with a 4 star review. Totally agree that the reviewer should change to a 1 star! Absolute bellend.

Apparently they left the house in Dundee (which they rented from hard grind owner) in a total mess, well, the garden! He posted something snide about it on Instagram. He’s a bad yin as well though to be honest.
Colin is such a dick! Remember he put a photo of his kid in blackface on insta last year?!

I've heard that he left some folk pretty fucked when he liquidated his business before.
They open a shop/bar/cafe/barbers piss folk off, run up debt, let staff go, move to a different town. Lather, rinse repeat.
They had to move from Glasgow when they liquidated because they basically fired all their friends just before Christmas, emptied their glasgow store in the middle of the night without paying months of rent, didn’t pay their Turkish family-run manufacturer £80k and then fucked off to Bali on holiday. They moved to Dundee, pissed off everyone there, and now the dust has settled in Glasgow, they’re moving back. Honey pop, Betty, ASA all make money from mental health, world disasters, BLM, the pandemic. Totally fucked up. Remember ASA started their charity? Helping Hand or something like that...they never filed accounts and dissolved it after selling shit tons of charity products...no receipts for donating the cash.

Figured it was about time she had a thread
Arsehole Mouth as my mates like to call her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

femmegirly

Chatty Member
I would put money on Amanda having just applied to be on Interior Design Masters. The final application date is today. She’s suddenly started going hell for leather on her shite Maximalist interiors account and it’s so transparent. She doesn’t love interior design, she just wants to be known for it.
She’s exactly the sort of person they’d have on. There’s always one with weird hair and clown clothes.

• Haha

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
I don’t know how the people of Glasgow don’t piss them selves over the shite these folk wear. Advertising braehead shopping centre LOLLLLLLLLL

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
Well, so pleased I stumbled across this - out of curiosity, does Rich have his own thread on here?

I’ve followed him fairly recently thinking he looked cool and had heard of his clothing brand from back in the day, but my my my how quickly his Instagram stories descended into absolute dribble. Constantly on the pass-agg with everything he posts, boasting about being drunk/drinking all the time, oh and did he drop out of art school? I don’t recall him mentioning that….

I don’t know much about her, but to put up with his nonsense you must be just as bad

• Haha

Scotty06

Chatty Member
Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.