Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another annoying Glasgow blogger who is so far up her own arse! Cannot stand her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Apparently they left the house in Dundee (which they rented from hard grind owner) in a total mess, well, the garden! He posted something snide about it on Instagram. He’s a bad yin as well though to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently they left the house in Dundee (which they rented from hard grind owner) in a total mess, well, the garden! He posted something snide about it on Instagram. He’s a bad yin as well though to be honest.
He’s always posting snide tit on Instagram...something fishy going on with that business of his too.

Reactions: 2
God, she’s annoying. ‘Oh look at me. I’m so wacky and weird.’ Dick. Just like her orange mate Betty.
And she’s also another one who’s monetised poor mental health and anxiety.
Absolute phoney.

Reactions: 4
What a riddy, he was in business with the owner of HG too before?

I've heard that he left some folk pretty fucked when he liquidated his business before.

Amanda doesnt seem to do enough in the way of ads to support herself, aside from her total vanity shop she had for a year, is she a kept woman?

I went into her shop once and she was a rude tit.

• Wow
Colin is such a dick! Remember he put a photo of his kid in blackface on insta last year?!

I've heard that he left some folk pretty fucked when he liquidated his business before.
They open a shop/bar/cafe/barbers piss folk off, run up debt, let staff go, move to a different town. Lather, rinse repeat.
They had to move from Glasgow when they liquidated because they basically fired all their friends just before Christmas, emptied their glasgow store in the middle of the night without paying months of rent, didn’t pay their Turkish family-run manufacturer £80k and then fucked off to Bali on holiday. They moved to Dundee, pissed off everyone there, and now the dust has settled in Glasgow, they’re moving back. Honey pop, Betty, ASA all make money from mental health, world disasters, BLM, the pandemic. Totally fucked up. Remember ASA started their charity? Helping Hand or something like that...they never filed accounts and dissolved it after selling tit tons of charity products...no receipts for donating the cash.

Figured it was about time she had a thread
hole Mouth as my mates like to call her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That midnight flit of the Glasgow warehouse/shop and firing all of their friends was appalling, he preaches about running a business and how he failed art all the time but he clearly can’t run the businesses that well when they keep leaving shitstorms everywhere

Reactions: 7
Amanda doesnt seem to do enough in the way of ads to support herself, aside from her total vanity shop she had for a year, is she a kept woman?
If you look Colin (the barber guy)Amanda and Rich up on Companies House, you’ll see just how many businesses they’ve had under their names over the years: Weekend Billionaire, East Side Trading were the earlier ones. Lots of businesses called variations of the Abandon Shop and Hard Grind name, their “charity” ones Hardship Helps and Not Everything Sucks (did any charities ever get their money?) all the shops came under separate businesses, as did that crappy vintage shop that consisted of everything in a size 8 because it was all Amanda’s cast off clothes! All these businesses that have been dissolved have business debt and have credit cards opened against them. Once they are dissolved they don’t need to pay the debt back as they are limited companies. They keep getting away with it. Rich is listed in companies house as different variations of his name to avoid detection. That’s also why his pals have also had their names on the business, but he’s run out of friends. Colin, Duncan, Robbie...all these guys barely associate with him anymore.

Honey pop now has an interiors Instagram which she has turned her attention to, so I doubt she’ll be focused much on her ‘fashion’ one for much longer. I stopped following her a long, long time ago for reasons I can’t post here as I would definitely doxx myself. Needless to say, I’ve got good reason not to like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I get you, sensible not to say too much 😂

They had to move from Glasgow when they liquidated because they basically fired all their friends just before Christmas, emptied their glasgow store in the middle of the night without paying months of rent, didn’t pay their Turkish family-run manufacturer £80k and then fucked off to Bali on holiday.
Oh wow, I didn't know any of this.

Dodgy hiring your pals to begin with, but that's a real fucked up move.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for making this thread! I've always been really suspicious of all these Scottish influencers, especially Richard. At first I thought they all seemed cool as duck fell out of love with them shortly after. I mentioned on the Betty thread that I had an old coworker who knew her and wasn't fond of her but I also know someone who (kind of) knows Rich who just told me he was a prick when he saw me wearing a Not Everything Sucks t shirt.

He always seems to have a new idea, be super into it and then it just kinda dies. The pink shop in Dundee, Hard Grind collabs, being a literal barber(or am I making that up), wall art commissions, tattoo apprenticeship, pop up shops where the pink shop was, his bar......the list goes on. Oh actually is their bar still going?

I thought it was odd they opened an AS shop in Dundee and not Glasgow. I'm not regularly in Dundee but it's not really got the same traffic as Glasgow does for his branding. But it would make sense considering they pissed off the whole of Glasgow due to their mismanagement.

As a couple they always seem obsessed with the next thing and next bandwagon.

I'd love to know the Hard Grind drama. When I was last in Dundee (2019), I wanted to visit the cafe as it looked amazing on insta and it was shut randomly. I remember AS when they had their wee pink shop would sometimes not open (Insta polls - "should we open today or nah" constantly) so I'm assuming it was probably a similar thing.

Thanks for making this thread! I've always been really suspicious of all these Scottish influencers, especially Richard. At first I thought they all seemed cool as duck fell out of love with them shortly after. I mentioned on the Betty thread that I had an old coworker who knew her and wasn't fond of her but I also know someone who (kind of) knows Rich who just told me he was a prick when he saw me wearing a Not Everything Sucks t shirt.

He always seems to have a new idea, be super into it and then it just kinda dies. The pink shop in Dundee, Hard Grind collabs, being a literal barber(or am I making that up), wall art commissions, tattoo apprenticeship, pop up shops where the pink shop was, his bar......the list goes on. Oh actually is their bar still going?

I thought it was odd they opened an AS shop in Dundee and not Glasgow. I'm not regularly in Dundee but it's not really got the same traffic as Glasgow does for his branding. But it would make sense considering they pissed off the whole of Glasgow due to their mismanagement.

As a couple they always seem obsessed with the next thing and next bandwagon.

I'd love to know the Hard Grind drama. When I was last in Dundee (2019), I wanted to visit the cafe as it looked amazing on insta and it was shut randomly. I remember AS when they had their wee pink shop would sometimes not open (Insta polls - "should we open today or nah" constantly) so I'm assuming it was probably a similar thing.
The bar has been shut for most of lockdown. I totally forgot he was training as a barber and a tattoo artist lol! Jack of all trades, master of none! Remember their Gnarly Pizza takeaway business? 🤣 Thats another thing that lasted all of 2 minutes and then disappeared without a trace. And their kids wear brand T Rex Arms! They’re opening a Mexican restaurant/bar in Glasgow after lockdown apparently. I have to admit, from what I’ve seen of it, it looks very cool. Don’t know where all the money comes from as their accounts posted on companies house don’t look great, and they’ve just bought a house! Really cringe as Rich started doing ads on his personal account. For some drinks brand that Sheri was shilling the day before. The charity tit really bugs me though. ASA released a good few charity t-shirts under Not Everything Sucks and Hardship Helps and then those separate insta accounts just disappeared and no accounts were filed for those limited companies. Where did the money go and why wasn’t it declared? No receipts were ever posted online showing the cash being donated. Dodge as duck. Not Everything Sucks always irritated me as he stole (he says ‘reworked’) another artist’s design and suddenly it became this huge mental illness slogan that he made a tit ton of money from. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
His other new venture seems to be a pack of tarot cards. He’s created a new Instagram. He must have about a million different Instagram accounts for all his failed ideas lol

Last edited:
The bar has been shut for most of lockdown. I totally forgot he was training as a barber and a tattoo artist lol! Jack of all trades, master of none! Remember their Gnarly Pizza takeaway business? 🤣 Thats another thing that lasted all of 2 minutes and then disappeared without a trace. And their kids wear brand T Rex Arms! They’re opening a Mexican restaurant/bar in Glasgow after lockdown apparently. I have to admit, from what I’ve seen of it, it looks very cool. Don’t know where all the money comes from as their accounts posted on companies house don’t look great, and they’ve just bought a house! Really cringe as Rich started doing ads on his personal account. For some drinks brand that Sheri was shilling the day before. The charity tit really bugs me though. ASA released a good few charity t-shirts under Not Everything Sucks and Hardship Helps and then those separate insta accounts just disappeared and no accounts were filed for those limited companies. Where did the money go and why wasn’t it declared? No receipts were ever posted online showing the cash being donated. Dodge as duck. Not Everything Sucks always irritated me as he stole (he says ‘reworked’) another artist’s design and suddenly it became this huge mental illness slogan that he made a tit ton of money from. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
His other new venture seems to be a pack of tarot cards. He’s created a new Instagram. He must have about a million different Instagram accounts for all his failed ideas lol
the Mexican place looks so good, I was raging when I realised it was his.

The first time I heard anything remotely dodge was when abandon ship were liquidating and he donated loads of brand new jackets to oxfam or something, and made the papers. Claiming they were slightly damaged goods as the zip went up the wrong side (or something alone those lines, maybe not that exactly but there was some sort of defect) Turns out that this was being done/donated rather than the businesses assets being repossessed 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away

Found the article, it was actually shelter! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ip-apparel-ps13k-donation-shelter-1487728?amp

• Wow
The first time I heard anything remotely dodge was when abandon ship were liquidating and he donated loads of brand new jackets to oxfam or something, and made the papers. Claiming they were slightly damaged goods as the zip went up the wrong side (or something alone those lines, maybe not that exactly but there was some sort of defect) Turns out that this was being done/donated rather than the businesses assets being repossessed 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away

Found the article, it was actually shelter! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/regions/edinburgh-fife-and-lothians/abandon-ship-apparel-ps13k-donation-shelter-1487728?amp
Fishy as duck!

Found the article, it was actually shelter! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ip-apparel-ps13k-donation-shelter-1487728?amp
Jacketgate completely passed me by! I’m torn between wanting the stock sold so that the creditors can be paid, and wanting them gifted to charity to benefit the homeless. He probably though he was doing a good thing.

I remember seeing this. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ward-winning-fashion-boss-accused-7201438.amp

Speaks volumes that he never sent through a statement...

Remember when he set himself up as a business consultant??? Why is it always people who’s businesses all fail that think they can tell others what to do to succeed?

Last edited:
Remember when he set himself up as a business consultant??? Why is it always people who’s businesses all fail that think they can tell others what to do to succeed?
He always used to speak on his insta story about how he is super experienced because his company got liquidated.

Also, he uses it as a cautionary tale to try and gatekeep people wanting to get into business. Of course, a lot of businesses fail and people need to be aware of the risk but he seems to basically imply NOT to follow their dreams and that only he can succeed as he's failed and been in the buiz for years.