Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would put money on Amanda having just applied to be on Interior Design Masters. The final application date is today. She’s suddenly started going hell for leather on her shite Maximalist interiors account and it’s so transparent. She doesn’t love interior design, she just wants to be known for it.

Reactions: 2

tarotbaby

Just saw they’re opening a bar in Glasgow in addition to the Mexican place. That is potentially tens of thousands of pounds in refitting. Where do they get the money from to do this, I wonder? Probably just opening new lines of credit.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Apparently they left the house in Dundee (which they rented from hard grind owner) in a total mess, well, the garden! He posted something snide about it on Instagram. He’s a bad yin as well though to be honest.
He’s always posting snide shit on Instagram...something fishy going on with that business of his too.

discodanman

If I’m honest I was rooting for them until the Abandon Shop incident. I like seeing youngish localish people doing something a bit different (for the time).

it just wasn’t the decent thing to do. You don’t screw over other small businesses, you don’t tread over your ‘friends’.
Although I think quite a few of us here have realised that all ‘friends’ are expendable for personal gain.

so many Glasgow ‘entrepreneurs’ and insta-wanks that would sell their granny for followers.
Yeah I was the same. My partner was given one of their t-shirts like way back and I liked the design. I then found out about the brand and thought cool, well done for a Glasgow based company. But slowly I started then to hear stories about Rich and the way he treats people. My partner knew someone who worked at the Glasgow store and basically said Rich completely f***ed them all over when it all when tits up and didn’t really stick around to make sure everyone was ok. He always goes on about lessons learnt in life with the business and how it’s been so hard for him but what about all the people that lost their job. He seems dodge AF and just not a nice person.

Stormclouds

I think I was more worried about her mother who she said was unwell and she was living with only a few days ago...and now she has active shingles

lauzyess

How do they keep getting away with this shit?
Robbing employees pension money … so aesthetic guys.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
So Snug gifted Amanda a £2500 sofa and all they got in return was 1 awkward reel and 1 post with two photos that don’t even show the sofa properly. In the one photo where it’s a tiny bit clearer, it looks far too big for the room. So she’s shown it twice on her interiors Instagram and not a single time on her personal Instagram which has 3x the follower count. Are Snug stupid? I think she got it, realised it was too big for the room and sold it, and that’s why it hasn’t appeared in any photos since!

• Wow

MidnightToker

So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.
oh, interesting- I know exactly who you’re talking about, I didn’t know they moved in the same circles. there’s no way that festival is going ahead

So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Someone in the comments mentioned screwed over friends, employees, charities and suppliers. Also saying that he screwed over 12 people for £120k, which seems quite specific. I'm not defending him at all but LOADS of businesses liquidate but before doing so, people can submit to have it suspended until they're paid the money they are owed. So, it is feasible that he's paid those that were owed?
Fair enough liquidating a company but he’s ripped the arse out of it, has he not liquidated 3/4 companies?

Scotty06

Chatty Member
Going by the pics in the bar it's mostly influencers getting freebies to promote the place, they seem the type of people to cross picket lines 💰💰

TightShip

She covers her face in the photos and wears wigs to try and disguise it’s her. We no it’s you love! I’m a bloke so wouldn’t be shopping there anyway lmao but a good social media manager would be growing the account and doing fucking reels at the very least. And not using white background photos. She’s phoning that shit in
I just looked and it's really fucking weird.

At least it seems the shop is less of a shitshow than her wardrobe extension store

• Haha
HP’s recent story about managing the socials for a boutique…a boutique which she never mentions on her social media! They must be pissed they never get a mention. I did sum digging and it is Godiva in Edinburgh. Have a look at their socials. There are sum photos of HP cosplaying as Betty. Weird huh? Also I hope they aren’t paying her coz she’s not doing a good job.

• Haha

lalacat

The bar has been shut for most of lockdown. I totally forgot he was training as a barber and a tattoo artist lol! Jack of all trades, master of none! Remember their Gnarly Pizza takeaway business? 🤣 Thats another thing that lasted all of 2 minutes and then disappeared without a trace. And their kids wear brand T Rex Arms! They’re opening a Mexican restaurant/bar in Glasgow after lockdown apparently. I have to admit, from what I’ve seen of it, it looks very cool. Don’t know where all the money comes from as their accounts posted on companies house don’t look great, and they’ve just bought a house! Really cringe as Rich started doing ads on his personal account. For some drinks brand that Sheri was shilling the day before. The charity shit really bugs me though. ASA released a good few charity t-shirts under Not Everything Sucks and Hardship Helps and then those separate insta accounts just disappeared and no accounts were filed for those limited companies. Where did the money go and why wasn’t it declared? No receipts were ever posted online showing the cash being donated. Dodge as fuck. Not Everything Sucks always irritated me as he stole (he says ‘reworked’) another artist’s design and suddenly it became this huge mental illness slogan that he made a shit ton of money from. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
His other new venture seems to be a pack of tarot cards. He’s created a new Instagram. He must have about a million different Instagram accounts for all his failed ideas lol
the Mexican place looks so good, I was raging when I realised it was his.