HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression she’s in it ALL the time 😭🙈

I also just went and watched the bit of the vlog people were chatting about with Halle crying and ah,heartbreaking!Why she put that on the internet I don’t know.
Which bit is it please? I’ve watched the vlog but missed it

Which bit is it please? I’ve watched the vlog but missed it
From 5 mins, 5:30 is a particularly loud scream. I also just saw the bit ppl were saying where she talks about George having slept in yesterdays clothes!!

What I took from the vlog, she very clearly lets hallie cry herself to sleep.. that doesn’t sound very gentle parenting like!
George still wearing the same clothes from the day before… tell us you don’t wash your kid without telling us Shan.
that boys lack of routine is absolutely astounding, there’s no wonder at all he struggles with sleep.
it’s clear how exhasberated she sounds with George, there’s absolutely no way she would have been speaking to him that calmly without the camera there.
when they go out Shan is wearing 2 jackets, George a coat and Hallies in nothing, not even socks.

Reactions: 7
I've watched a bit of it but she was rattling on and on and I turned off. I found it so strange how G was just bustling about as little ones do, not really doing anything energetic and then she put the TV on for him and he kind of collapsed in a heap and didn't move for ages! She said he had used up lots of energy but he had only been playing in his room, and then carried some washing. Just little kid normal activities but he was like a zombie once the TV went on!

Reactions: 4
Honestly Shan’s vlogs are just so depressing. I’m currently pregnant with my second baby and I am terrified because of what I see. Halle’s incorrect position in the carrier… she used to do the same with George, how she hasn’t learned? Also am I the only one who thinks their current house is such a downgrade from their previous house? What was the reason for purchasing this house? The kitchen and tiny living room is confusing

Honestly Shan’s vlogs are just so depressing. I’m currently pregnant with my second baby and I am terrified because of what I see. Halle’s incorrect position in the carrier… she used to do the same with George, how she hasn’t learned? Also am I the only one who thinks their current house is such a downgrade from their previous house? What was the reason for purchasing this house? The kitchen and tiny living room is confusing
Shan is not a good example of a mum of two. Or any kind of mum 😂 I have a 5 month old and a 17 month old and I am with them both pretty much 24/7 and I love my life. some days are intense, sure, but on the whole I have a lot of joy every single day! I'm not just "out there trying to survive" or "in the trenches" or whatever other phrases she likes to churn out. She is just a misery guts.

___
I can't even remember her old house now but agree the house they're currently in is nothing special. It's got absolutely zero personality. I think she knows this and is gutted it is not more instagrammable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know she was being filmed but the vlog showed that she just doesn’t know how to act as a mum. The way she speaks to him is quite awkward and makes you feel awkward too. She early doesn’t want to be around him and just wants to be on her own! She doesn’t know how to communicate with him. I thought he came across as quite an easy child?

I have a 4 year old and he follows me everywhere bless him, I wouldn’t be getting ready in front of a Camera with him watching tv. He would want to be really involved. He’s in my make up draws wanting to be doing the same as me. Or asking me to stop and play with him And that’s fine because I’m his best friend in the whole world!

Also to add: the way George was trying to show her or tell or something and she was not engaging him him at all or pretending to be interested? She was just looking at the camera saying ‘yeah’ and eye rolling

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know she was being filmed but the vlog showed that she just doesn’t know how to act as a mum. The way she speaks to him is quite awkward and makes you feel awkward too. She early doesn’t want to be around him and just wants to be on her own! She doesn’t know how to communicate with him. I thought he came across as quite an easy child?

I have a 4 year old and he follows me everywhere bless him, I wouldn’t be getting ready in front of a Camera with him watching tv. He would want to be really involved. He’s in my make up draws wanting to be doing the same as me. Or asking me to stop and play with him And that’s fine because I’m his best friend in the whole world!

Also to add: the way George was trying to show her or tell or something and she was not engaging him him at all or pretending to be interested? She was just looking at the camera saying ‘yeah’ and eye rolling
Totally agree with you in all of this. I've thought for a reeeeeally long time now that when she speaks to George on camera it just comes across as fake. Like it's not the way she usually engages with him at all as like you say it feels so awkward?!? It's really odd!!!

My son's almost 3 and is exactly the same as yours. Literally can't do a thing around the house even though it's open plan so he can talk to me wherever I am... And yet she moans so much about George when it seems like the majority of the time he just cracks on, on his own. Poor thing, just evil she us
---
She's more focused on eye f*cking herself and rolling her eyes (FOR THE AUDIENCE) then she is about her first born child. Surely she must realise she looks like a prick 🤔

Reactions: 7
She been very quiet over the last 2 days, I sense a crap reel about how hard it is being a mum of 2 being posted soon......

• Haha
Aaaaaaand.... Here we are 😂😂😂😂😂
I swear she only writes a shares these bullshit things so everyone can tell that to her because her husband doesn't tell her any of this.

Screenshot_2024-04-10-18-07-03-25_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I'm so glad our mate Shan has let us know how proud of us she is 🤣 like it coming from her means anything 😂 she's literally talking about all mums there. wonder if she realises that or if she thinks she has it particularly bad 🙃

Reactions: 1
I cannot bear this “I’m proud of you” trend. It literally makes me want to vomit in my mouth. It’s literally impossible to feel proud of complete strangers on the internet, especially when it’s based on drivel.

Also, I know I said it recently, but when is she going to stop calling G a toddler? He’s a little boy now at nearly 4. She shouldn’t be proud of herself if she can only muster an “ounce” of patience with her son. Do better, it was your choice to have another child. Stop blaming him for normal child behaviour. 15 minutes of play does not warrant 1 hour of screen time.

Reactions: 11
IShe shouldn’t be proud of herself if she can only muster an “ounce” of patience with her son. Do better, it was your choice to have another child. Stop blaming him for normal child behaviour. 15 minutes of play does not warrant 1 hour of screen time.

This is precisely what I thought!! How is having one Oz. of patience with your own child, regardless of how exhausted you are becuase of your other OWN child, something to be proud of?!

I thought Halle was sleeping through now - wasn't she showing off about that recently?

She doesn't even have the basic knowledge about parenting, does she? If your "toddler" is acting out, it simply means they need attention or better entertainement. There are so many games she could play to involve both of them which she could then reuse as great content.

Urgh.

Reactions: 3
They way she speaks to George is just awful. Her attitude and mindset to parenting is just all wrong.

Reactions: 6
Wow! She's really spoiling her mum on her birthday with a Hello Fresh meal 😂😂😂😂 I hope her kids are just as stingy and tight to her when they get older.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed in that video about being the 'default' parent how she mentions Ash hasn't seen G all week? It makes sense but why the heck did he leave the army only to take a job where he is away just as much? if she pushed him to leave, why did she accept this new set up?

🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed in that video about being the 'default' parent how she mentions Ash hasn't seen G all week? It makes sense but why the heck did he leave the army only to take a job where he is away just as much? if she pushed him to leave, why did she accept this new set up?

🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't be surprised if even if both Shan and Ash worked from home, same hours and even same job she would still be the 'default' parent and he'd leave her to do everything. Seems like the only time he actually watches the kid is when it's the lesser of two options for him or if Shan has one and can stay at home with the other. He sees very lazy and I wouldn't be at all shocked if Shan genuinely believed he would be around and help more but he still palms the kids off on her.

I wouldn't be surprised if even if both Shan and Ash worked from home, same hours and even same job she would still be the 'default' parent and he'd leave her to do everything. Seems like the only time he actually watches the kid is when it's the lesser of two options for him or if Shan has one and can stay at home with the other. He sees very lazy and I wouldn't be at all shocked if Shan genuinely believed he would be around and help more but he still palms the kids off on her.
All the cleaning and tidying and drop offs seem to be on her too. It’s like she’s a single parent, I often forget they have a dad too!

Reactions: 2
I think shes definitely realising it's actually a lot worse for her having him home cause now she has a tonne more housework to do (his laundry, cleaning up after him etc.) and also will be cooking his meals which she didn't have to do before.

Reactions: 2
She’s actually such a dick, two minutes into the new vlog and she says how she needs to be quick making lunch cause Halle is hungry.

too busy talking to the camera, Halle cries and she goes “yeah I know Halle I’m doing it,” put the camera down then you idiot
---
Don’t get me wrong I totally appreciate Shan trying to keep her kids off the internet but I have to laugh at her saying she doesn’t want anything online that George will be embarrassed about. You are waaaay past that with how you speak about him.

saying there’s things you want to keep offline and then saying He has additional needs is just baiting it. If you truly wanted to keep it offline you wouldn’t mention it 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5