HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve all surely been there at least once when a toddler/child falls asleep in their clothes and it’s pretty much bedtime anyway. You get them out their clothes, into PJs and brush their teeth, surely?! Even if it wakes them up and causes tears or a nightmare bedtime - stressful, sure, but that’s just how it is sometimes. I just absolutely cannot fathom not changing and brushing their teeth before bed.

Reactions: 8
She was welling up reading the comments on her latest YouTube video. She could barely force out any teaŕs when her maternity leave ended and George started childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’ve all surely been there at least once when a toddler/child falls asleep in their clothes and it’s pretty much bedtime anyway. You get them out their clothes, into PJs and brush their teeth, surely?! Even if it wakes them up and causes tears or a nightmare bedtime - stressful, sure, but that’s just how it is sometimes. I just absolutely cannot fathom not changing and brushing their teeth before bed.
I've personally not had that scenario yet as such, but you are right, I would just change them into PJs/sleeping clothes.

We have had this happen a handful of times and we still manage to at least get changed into pyjamas. It's generally happened when we're doing bedtime routine too and never just fallen asleep in front of the TV alone. She's just lazy!

Reactions: 1
At the very least you would carefully and gently change them into their pyjamas even if you forgo brushing teeth. Even if you do wake them you just have the room dark and reiterate that it’s bedtime.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely can’t bare to rhink of putting child to bed in clothes they’ve played in, been outside in etc it’s just gross! I’d never sleep in my clothes so why should my daughter!

Reactions: 4
Why does she lie so much for klout? This is going so low, even for her.

She has zero intention of making friends with anyone that replies. She won't even reply to their DMs or comments in most cases, just wants the attention so her post does well. It's awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Imagine Hello Fresh went under, wonder what she'd do for food then! 😂 It'd be like when she constantly banged on about whirli but then said nothing when it went under and eventually bought George some toys.

I thought she mentioned she was going to calculate she how munch a week of having no hello fresh vs hello fresh was? Or did I make that up? We know she won't as she'll have to admit she doesn't get it at full price then!

Imagine Hello Fresh went under, wonder what she'd do for food then! 😂 It'd be like when she constantly banged on about whirli but then said nothing when it went under and eventually bought George some toys.

I thought she mentioned she was going to calculate she how munch a week of having no hello fresh vs hello fresh was? Or did I make that up? We know she won't as she'll have to admit she doesn't get it at full price then!
She somehow still spends £100 on her weekly shop, on top of her Hello Fresh deliveries. And that's being incredibly frugal and shopping around - or so she claims. Considering Ash is never around and probably at most takes a sandwich or probably eats on the road, I don't know how she does that.

It is likely she said that. She won't be comparing to full Hello Fresh prices though so not a fair comparison. She would totally butcher the calculations anyway since finance and budgeting are not her strong suit.

She was also going to do the numbers on her returning to work vs staying on maternity and she never shared them. Probably because they make her current earnings look worse than she leads everyone else to believe.

HOW can she make a nail ad about tantrums. Does she really not have anything nice to say? Anything? Say you peeled an orange, clipped in the car seat buckle, folded the buggy, god forbid built Lego, whatever, why does it have to be a tantrum.
IMG_2408.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's £60 for a starter set without the discount. If you want press on nails, they're a few quid for boots or superdrug.....

Though I'm old fashioned and still use traditional nail polish and do a manicure at home so what do I know.

It's £60 for a starter set without the discount. If you want press on nails, they're a few quid for boots or superdrug.....

Though I'm old fashioned and still use traditional nail polish and do a manicure at home so what do I know.
Do you even imagine her spending £60 of her own money on her nails though? 🤣🤣

Maybe that’s the USP and all drugstore ones just fly off during a tantrum🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone think it’s a bit weird that her and Liv are calling themselves besties? Haven’t they only met twice

Does anyone think it’s a bit weird that her and Liv are calling themselves besties? Haven’t they only met twice
Weird AF. Not so weird for Shan since she has literally no other friends. I wonder how long this one will last her.

Did Liv also call her bestie?