HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you - hard to tell without context. Maybe when it's nearly full it means 19% left to charge? Or does she mean how much battery SHE has left?
Its the intro to her vlog and while the battery fills up, it appears it's her vlog super fast and backward, so it looks like it's meant to come across as her day starting at 100% then goes down to zero.

The fact it says 0% at the start of the actual vlogging "content" makes no sense to a full battery icon to me, but it could just be a me thing. Either way, she must have some someone else do that because it's too creative to have come out of her brain. 😂

Its the intro to her vlog and while the battery fills up, it appears it's her vlog super fast and backward, so it looks like it's meant to come across as her day starting at 100% then goes down to zero.

The fact it says 0% at the start of the actual vlogging "content" makes no sense to a full battery icon to me, but it could just be a me thing. Either way, she must have some someone else do that because it's too creative to have come out of her brain. 😂
I mean, it's just naff as hell whatever it is, never mind the fact it doesn't make sense 😂 and why did it go on so long 😂
---
How embarrassing. She got a reply from a more famous influencer and had to post the receipts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Halle looks so uncomfortable in the baby carrier? Her legs are almost backwards! Shan, if you read this please make sure you’re scooping Halle in the carrier so her knees are ABOVE her hips in that M shape.
Dissapointing she tags the brand but they’ve not corrected her. It’s not Halle being hyper mobile it’s just you know using the carrier properly. Try rotating her bum so she’s sitting back into it if that makes sense. Like a scoop!
I agree that Halle in the carrier looks soooo uncomfortable

Yeah she doesn't look great in that carrier. Hopefully she wasn't in it long. does Shan ever wash Halles hair? I hate slamming the hair of a baby but it looks so greasy all of the time.

When she first began using it, I've shared a photo of Shan not using the carrier properly to Najells Instagram and didn't hear anything back.

She spends her life making crap reels sad fishing how hard her life is. She needs to get over herself.

I mean, it's just naff as hell whatever it is, never mind the fact it doesn't make sense 😂 and why did it go on so long 😂
---
How embarrassing. She got a reply from a more famous influencer and had to post the receipts.
I ran here to post this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m cringing for her

Reactions: 1
---
Pretty sure Ellie buys hers followers, no way she has that many from filming the same video cleaning her sink every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Ellie buys hers followers, no way she has that many from filming the same video cleaning her sink every week 😂
Haha I don't even know who she is but just saw she has more followers and Shan seems on a mission lately to make out like she has Insta famous friends

Yeah she doesn't look great in that carrier. Hopefully she wasn't in it long.
I get the impression she’s in it ALL the time 😭🙈

I also just went and watched the bit of the vlog people were chatting about with Halle crying and ah,heartbreaking!Why she put that on the internet I don’t know.

What was the podcast she was on? I remember her saying she filmed one with someone and it was going to be out the following week but she never said anything else about it, was it that tragic that the other person didn’t even bother to be post it?

I have wondered about Halle’s hair, I know it’s common for babies fair to fall out (my sons fell out and went patchy but grew back lovely shortly after, way before 9 months) I’ve never seen a baby of her age to still have a huge bald circle at the back of their head. Could it be something to do with the fact she was/is always laid on her back too much? Pretty much all we’ve seen is her dumped on her play mat to entertain herself. And she’s 9 months and still lying flat in the newborn insert in the pram, she’s not even a small baby either, absolutely mental. It always looks a right mess aswell I highly doubt she bothers her arse to even brush it.

Reactions: 2
Setting up your camera to get your child dressed is so so wrong. George is so vulnerable and she is exploiting his innocence for what? To be an instahun? She is actually one of the worst YouTube I've seen for showing their kids in such a vulnerable way - I'm glad she covers their faces because I hope when they're older they can completely disassociate themselves from what she's done to them
---
Also she makes motherhood look bleeping depressing

Reactions: 2
She only covers their faces because Ash told her to! Probably the only good thing he's ever done!

• Heart
Oh god the latest reel about how she's not even had time to eat and it's 1pm 🤣 that's not even late?? Lol! BUT you had time to set up the camera and video the situation 🤣 honestly does she really want people to feel sorry for her? The only thing I feel sorry for is her kids. Because she moans about them every second of the bloody day. So depressing

Reactions: 5
Again making her own life harder than it needs to be. If Halle can go in the carrier at 1pm whilst you make lunch she could have gone in at 8am whilst you made yourself some breakfast.
She's not the brightest spark is she.

Reactions: 6
She blocked me on ig a few weeks ago so this latest vlog is the only thing I've seen, I'm 12mins in and i can't watch the rest. That little boy has no rules or boundaries the whinging at everything and then the "i want" for his toy, i might be picky but I'd be correcting that straight away to "please can i have" especially after the whining. And her asking him to get dressed and he got distracted and she instantly gave up instead of telling him no and to come back. She 100% permissive i dont understand how she hasn't driven herself mad and got to the point of having enough and just saying no. Also he's nearly 4 maybe if she told him to get dressed himself he'd be more inclined i know with my son who about the same age the first night asked him to try and put his pjs on he was rolling on the floor fake crying acting like it was the hardest task in the world but after that when he realised he could do it there was no problem he doesn't like me helping anymore. She needs to realise hes growing up and it will all get worse if she doesn't change her ways now and his future teachers will be the ones who get the brunt of it too.

Reactions: 1
She blocked me on ig a few weeks ago so this latest vlog is the only thing I've seen, I'm 12mins in and i can't watch the rest. That little boy has no rules or boundaries the whinging at everything and then the "i want" for his toy, i might be picky but I'd be correcting that straight away to "please can i have" especially after the whining. And her asking him to get dressed and he got distracted and she instantly gave up instead of telling him no and to come back. She 100% permissive i dont understand how she hasn't driven herself mad and got to the point of having enough and just saying no. Also he's nearly 4 maybe if she told him to get dressed himself he'd be more inclined i know with my son who about the same age the first night asked him to try and put his pjs on he was rolling on the floor fake crying acting like it was the hardest task in the world but after that when he realised he could do it there was no problem he doesn't like me helping anymore. She needs to realise hes growing up and it will all get worse if she doesn't change her ways now and his future teachers will be the ones who get the brunt of it too.
Can you come to my house please? 🤣 need you to sort out my 4 year old. He won’t do anything himself

What did she block you for? I'm just being nosy 😂

He is so whiny and screechy all the time. The fact she says she gentle parents him is absolutely hilarious, she doesn't parent him at all but every encounter with him she is snappy and irritated by him. It will just be another phrase she knows nothing about but has latched on to it. I wonder if now that her new best mate Liv is sharing her sons SEN journey, Shan will try and latch on to this and try and make it a thing.

Reactions: 3
Can you come to my house please? 🤣 need you to sort out my 4 year old. He won’t do anything himself
Haha oh dont get me wrong mine still acts like he's about to collapse from exhaustion when hes asked to do loads of things but I'm persevering even if it takes him 5 times aslong as it would if i did it for him haha. I was just trying to give an example of how she doesn't even try and might be suprised if she stopped babying him and being defeated from the moment she wakes up, every kid is different but they'll all take the piss if they have Shan for a mum.
---
What did she block you for? I'm just being nosy 😂

He is so whiny and screechy all the time. The fact she says she gentle parents him is absolutely hilarious, she doesn't parent him at all but every encounter with him she is snappy and irritated by him. It will just be another phrase she knows nothing about but has latched on to it. I wonder if now that her new best mate Liv is sharing her sons SEN journey, Shan will try and latch on to this and try and make it a thing.
I replied to a story of her banging on about how its all so hard and i told her to stop moaning and lighten up.
Yeah I thought last year the way she spoke about G she was trying to say he may have autisim or adhd, it was the vague but suggestive way she now speaks about herself being overwhelmed and overstimulated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5