HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could quite easily sort some of her sleep deprivation out by not pissing around wasting time setting up camera shots and editing vlogs (haven't watched it but I can guess she repeats herself a lot) when she could use that time to nap/relax. Perhaps she could prep meals so they just need reheating when it's time to eat if she's getting snappy at Halle when she's obviously hungry but not got her food ready.

I was waiting to see how long it would be until she mentions George maybe being "additional needs" when he's more than likely just being too needy for her to want to deal with.

Reactions: 6
Sophie Lou Taylor recently said that you choose how many ads go with your videos (YouTube recommends an amount but she scales them down so people don’t get bored and click off) This one of Shans had sooo many! Who wants to see that many adds! Maternity pay must be running out… 🤪

Edited to add that I fucked it off in the end after counting 6 ads in less than 9 minutes (of a 48 minute long video)
---
She could quite easily sort some of her sleep deprivation out by not pissing around wasting time setting up camera shots and editing vlogs (haven't watched it but I can guess she repeats herself a lot) when she could use that time to nap/relax. Perhaps she could prep meals so they just need reheating when it's time to eat if she's getting snappy at Halle when she's obviously hungry but not got her food ready.

I was waiting to see how long it would be until she mentions George maybe being "additional needs" when he's more than likely just being too needy for her to want to deal with.
Yea. Because he best mate liv mentioned it about arlo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Additional needs? As in he needs more stimulation than just watching tv all day, he needs his mum to give him attention instead of pissing about making reels 🤣

Reactions: 5
Realistic routine of a SEN mama coming right up! If G does have some additional needs then stop telling us about it and get him on the waiting lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know why these 'influencers' need to emphasise the words REALISTIC in their vlogs when it's their 'usual' content?! It's like trying to make every video seem more authentic than the last one 🤣 winds me up!

• Haha
Sophie Lou Taylor recently said that you choose how many ads go with your videos (YouTube recommends an amount but she scales them down so people don’t get bored and click off) This one of Shans had sooo many! Who wants to see that many adds! Maternity pay must be running out… 🤪

Edited to add that I fucked it off in the end after counting 6 ads in less than 9 minutes (of a 48 minute long video)
---

I’ve heard the same. The ads at the start/end are YouTube putting them there but the ones in the middle are the creator and you can also set when in the video they come on.

I have noticed in the past she has timed her adverts in video before to try and create a ‘cliffhanger’ - though not really! So it’s a conscious choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shan is more likely to be the one who has SEN rather than George :rolleyes: But if he has any I am confident they are the result of all the TV she has let him watch and bad parenting, nothing else.

And geez, she really doesn't know anything about social media, does she? Is she not aware that putting a ton of adverts is going to cause a (further) drop in her views and subscriber numbers, not an increase in revenue? She is not thinking long term for her channel.

Yes her maternity pay has probably reduced a lot as not long ago she was considering whether it was worth going back to work or not based on nursery costs etc. I guess she decided it was best to stay put but didn't tell anyone.

I wonder if Ash will still make her do all the housework when she is back to work and not on maternity though....

She’s actually such a dick, two minutes into the new vlog and she says how she needs to be quick making lunch cause Halle is hungry.

too busy talking to the camera, Halle cries and she goes “yeah I know Halle I’m doing it,” put the camera down then you idiot
---
Don’t get me wrong I totally appreciate Shan trying to keep her kids off the internet but I have to laugh at her saying she doesn’t want anything online that George will be embarrassed about. You are waaaay past that with how you speak about him.

saying there’s things you want to keep offline and then saying He has additional needs is just baiting it. If you truly wanted to keep it offline you wouldn’t mention it 🙈
Oh I totally agree, she's humiliated him and berated him for years now and even though doesn't show his actual face mostly she's still shared a ridiculous amount of detail about him including his toileting issues. I haven't watched the vlog but what did she say about additional needs? I literally knew for a fact she would go down this route since Liv is going through it and talking about it. As others have said, I don't think he has additional needs I think his behaviour is purely down to his enormous amount of screen time and terrible parenting, but go on give it a label if it makes you feel like less of a crappy parent Shan. I absolutely hate parents who do this. She's ran out of content ideas and that is all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She's ran out of content ideas and that is all.
Couldn't agree more. Considering how much time she spends on her phone scrolling down she could have come up with a few by now:

- how to jazz up HelloFresh recipes to make them even yummier
- games to play with 2 kids
- how to entertain 2 kids with a low budget (that doesn't involve softplay)
- how to plan meals for 2 kids at different stages (1 weaning, one not)

etc etc etc. Those were just off the top off my mind without doing any research. Ultimately what most social media algorithms care about is quality content that is in keeping with your channel's topics. If she planned those and edited them well I can guarantee you her socials would grow exponentially.

The quality content rule is the basis of any content creation. Yet one she continues to skip and ignore (probably not even aware..)

I noticed too that she has started mentioning ash in her videos and even showed a shot of his hand 🤣 to prove to tattle that he still lives there and is in fact a real person

• Haha
If she didn’t spend time planning the ads how else could she moan about being so busy working during nap time?
On the sen topic I do notice she wears headphones a lot when the kids are around in her reels etc.

So we have Youtube premium so I don't have to tolerate the adverts.
Just had the vlog on double speed while doing some tidying. Here's what I took from it and sharing so others don't have to endure it 😂

Complains about kitchen still a mess from breakfast. Was editing vlogs while H was napping, could have have maybe tidied up?!

Talks for about 15 mins (edited, so probably much longer originally) while H is just on the floor, surely she could either play with her or maybe go tidy the post lunch mess she also talks about if she doesn't want to spend time witth H.

Mentions she's trying to reduce H bottle of milk. She's only 9 months and milk is still their primary source of nutrition until they are 1, so why?

Says how the kids are "ganging up on her" when they both wake up at night. Yes Shan, they do it completely on purpose. 🙄

Says how difficult it is to vlog with kids. Sadly she still manages too. Then says she doesn't know how to blur faces on videos. I mean, learn how to if you want to actually do it properly?!

Claims she isn't sharing much personal information about the kid but we know that's not true and continues to share personal stuff later in the vlog.

Admits her only personality is "being a mum" 😂 😂 😂 but even then she's rubbish at that.

Says she doesn't have time to make "good quality content" because of being a mum. No Shan, you are just to lazy. So many others do it and do it well.

Doesn't want to talk about George maybe having additional needs..... Well don't mention it at all?!

Sayingnshes selling all of Hs old clothe son vinted, but I'm sure she said when she was pregnant a friend gave her them all, so I assume free? If so, she's making money from that rather than just pay it forward.

Shares a video of George literally screaming and wailing when he wakes up at night, vlogs while getting his calpol. Oh wait, it's ok she said she doesn't share things that are personal or private for George.

Thinks giving him magnesium will solve his sleep, attention span and reduce hyper activity.

Says the kids were tag teaming at night waking Shan up. Goes on about why they were waking.

Repeats about the magnesium supplement she's ordered, probably trying to blag a freebie from the company. Think she thinks it'll be an overnight fix.

Ash is out for about 12 hours a day for work, sometimes in weekends too. Spends the weekends doing adult tasks so they hardly get family time. So as someone already said she's basically worse off being on "civvy street" that she was so excited for.

Shares a video with both of them upset (just the sound) and keeps recording rather than switch it off .....

George asks to take something and she tells. George to not lose it, but if he does tell him to "not get angry with me"

Says she may make a website about Temu or if it's a scam and stuff, but temu is old news so she's not even sharing new information.

She's trialling a new position for the dining table because it was getting in the way. It's been shoved over a metre or two and basically still in the way.

Her whole vlog is just proof she has nobody to talk to about life to release some steam.

• Heart
Oh she’s back posting instagram influencers comments 🤣 she doesn’t post the one from Sandra from Norfolk with 7 followers who’s profile picture is a dog though does she

• Haha
So I just put it on in the background while I was sorting through some clothes, I don’t know why I do it to myself. Another 2 times in this vlog George goes to bed in his dirty clothes from the full day before. This is absolutely disgusting and there is no excuse at all for such poor neglectful parenting. The fact she’s shown this 3 times now over the past 2 vidoes tells me it’s a very regular thing. Would she like to go to bed in the same dirty clothes she’s been wearing all day long? I sure as hell wouldn’t. Does he even own any pyjamas? She hadn’t even taken his socks off. 🤢 Dumped Halle in her cot again and left her crying alone for ages while she rambles on about utter tit. I really can’t believe she’s going down the route of George have SEN, I strongly believe he does not, his behavior and sleep is piss poor simply because he has absolutely no routine or structure and is glued to the screen every minute of the day. How does she honestly not see this?!

• Sad
If she wants G to sleep all night then drop his daytime nap, be prepared to go outside at 4pm for an hour, so he doesnt fall asleep, come home do his tea, bath him into pajamas and put him in his bed for 630. It's really simple. Stop letting him sleep at 4pm. Nob she is.

Reactions: 5
Her whole vlog is just proof she has nobody to talk to about life to release some steam.
Thanks for taking one for the team as always!! 💪🏻😃

If she doesn't have time to make quality content, then why even bother?! She should use up the time to be with her family and fix her relationship which looks like it needs some work.

What kind of a parent wants to restrict fluids for their baby?! To reduce H's formula intake she would need equivalent nutritious food (not pizza like she showed) and fluids. Is she going to let her go thirsty instead? Geez, no common sense!

Still no mention of her going back to work. Guess she can't afford it but did not want to say it. Bet she can't wait to go back so she can be away from the kids, the way she talks about them... 🤢 She will then talk about how going to work feels like a spa day 🤣

If Ash works 12 hour days, whos going to pick up the kids from nursery when she has to work in London?! Our local nurseries all close at 6pm and if you are in a regular 9-5, getting back home from London in 1 hour sometimes isn't viable as transport is SO unreliable in the city. It's going to be a struggle for her unless she works fully remote.
---
If she wants G to sleep all night then drop his daytime nap, be prepared to go outside at 4pm for an hour, so he doesnt fall asleep, come home do his tea, bath him into pajamas and put him in his bed for 630. It's really simple. Stop letting him sleep at 4pm. Nob she is.
Absolutely. She has no bedtime routine for him (or Halle that I've seen..!) and then wonders why he doesn't sleep or keeps waking up!

Absolutely this. My little boy was always a terrible sleeping right from birth (he's 2 and a half now) and we had to work bloody hard to implement a routine that works and it works a dream now. You have to be consistent and it is hard because you're quite restricted in what you can do on an evening, but y'know, I manage to prioritise my son and his needs over what I'd *like* to do 🥴 he goes to bed at 8pm because that's just what works for him/us, but at 6pm we have strict all screens off, toys away, he knows he can have books or his teddies. If G is staring at a screen all day then shoved into bed with zero wind down time, no wonder he can't switch his little brain off enough to sleep soundly

As for not changing him into pyjamas, again no wonder the poor boy can't switch off if he has no transition from day to night time. Poor kid. He's so little still, they need these predictable routines to give them the cues on what is happening throughout the day

Thanks for taking one for the team as always!! 💪🏻😃

If she doesn't have time to make quality content, then why even bother?! She should use up the time to be with her family and fix her relationship which looks like it needs some work.

What kind of a parent wants to restrict fluids for their baby?! To reduce H's formula intake she would need equivalent nutritious food (not pizza like she showed) and fluids. Is she going to let her go thirsty instead? Geez, no common sense!

Still no mention of her going back to work. Guess she can't afford it but did not want to say it. Bet she can't wait to go back so she can be away from the kids, the way she talks about them... 🤢 She will then talk about how going to work feels like a spa day 🤣

If Ash works 12 hour days, whos going to pick up the kids from nursery when she has to work in London?! Our local nurseries all close at 6pm and if you are in a regular 9-5, getting back home from London in 1 hour sometimes isn't viable as transport is SO unreliable in the city. It's going to be a struggle for her unless she works fully remote.
---

Absolutely. She has no bedtime routine for him (or Halle that I've seen..!) and then wonders why he doesn't sleep or keeps waking up!
She is hybrid isn't she? If so she could use flexitime and make it up on wfh days. Civil service are really good for family friendly hours

She is hybrid isn't she? If so she could use flexitime and make it up on wfh days. Civil service are really good for family friendly hours
Yeah I know she is hybrid I just wasn't sure how much flexibility she had with her working hours. And what if she gets a late meeting in the office etc?

Either way still unfair if she has to do all the drop-offs/pick ups. And I bet she will be looking after both children on her days "off" again.

Yeah I know she is hybrid I just wasn't sure how much flexibility she had with her working hours. And what if she gets a late meeting in the office etc?

Either way still unfair if she has to do all the drop-offs/pick ups. And I bet she will be looking after both children on her days "off" again.
I wasn't too sure if she still was as don't tend to watch her often these days.
I expect so. Ash sounds like my ex, expects you to do all the house stuff, look after the kids etc