HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks β€˜why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm just watching her recent Q&A vlog and I had to run here when she said she would really like to work within the department of Education......she also made it seem like she has a high up role and how her say would help create new policies when we all know she's basically a PA, so.......?!?!

I shall resume the vlog and no doubt dash back when something else ridiculous is said.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She literally says in that vlog that she's lucky she can take another year off work to spend time with her family etc but she's shipping them both off to nursery is she not???? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't see her going back to work. In a year if her YT is still making some money, is she really going to go back to working and commuting even if it's just twice a week. No chance! I don't know why she keeps pretending it's what she wants to do.

Reactions: 1
Omg I'm just watching her recent Q&A vlog and I had to run here when she said she would really like to work within the department of Education......she also made it seem like she has a high up role and how her say would help create new policies when we all know she's basically a PA, so.......?!?!

I shall resume the vlog and no doubt dash back when something else ridiculous is said.
Wonder if there's a vacancy with dfe on the intranet. They've got some external

So she took G to Download this weekend. While I'm so impressed she did, i can't decide if I'm just being judgey purely because it's her and not sure why she actually did?!

It's not known to be the most child friendly festival and I'd be frustrated that I couldn't enjoy seeing the bands I'd want to. There's loads of festivals that now have areas for young kids so they actually enjoy it. Granted they may not have the line up like Download may but you have to compromise somewhere?! πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Wow
So she took G to Download this weekend. While I'm so impressed she did, i can't decide if I'm just being judgey purely because it's her and not sure why she actually did?!

It's not known to be the most child friendly festival and I'd be frustrated that I couldn't enjoy seeing the bands I'd want to. There's loads of festivals that now have areas for young kids so they actually enjoy it. Granted they may not have the line up like Download may but you have to compromise somewhere?! πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I hate to be more on her side with something here lol but I've been to Download several times, twice with kids as part of our party (not mine, friends kids), and we've found it to be really welcoming to children. The biggest downside is the sheer size of the festival site, it's a lot of walking for an adult let alone little legs, but overall it's such a friendly atmosphere

On an unrelated note, what on earth is the filter or editing used on the Q&A video?? Not sure if it's just my telly but she's so blurry and glowy, and not in a good way!

She only went because Ash is into it. It's not her kind of music. Why did they have to bring G? Did she intentionally misspell Limp bizkit to make it "cute" like G was pronouncing it? I'm more likely to believe she has no clue how to even spell it herself. What is she even wearing?! Doesn't fit in with the Download vibe, looks like she is going to take the kids to the playground at the park more like.

I've always been into emo/punk/rock/metal and I've been to a ton of festivals but I wouldn't in my wildest dreams think of taking my toddler alongside me. You can't really experience it as it should with kids. It's not meant to be for children. If Ash is really into that sort of music, I would feel a bit short-handed to be able to go to Download but have to go wherever my toddler wants to!

And wtf was that rant about "Download people" being non-judgemental πŸ˜‚, as if they are all one single type of people. It's a frekking festival, of course everyone's in a great mood (some for different reasons than others :rolleyes:) and of course no one is going to judge anyone. She is so out of place.

Everyone is always judging her, about to judge her or she is pleased that they did not judge her. Reality is most people don't even notice her or her kid.

• Heart
My husband worked in dfe until recently and it doesn't seem like it's particularly hard to get into tbh and they are frequently advertising for new people so I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up there when she goes back

I hate to be more on her side with something here lol but I've been to Download several times, twice with kids as part of our party (not mine, friends kids), and we've found it to be really welcoming to children. The biggest downside is the sheer size of the festival site, it's a lot of walking for an adult let alone little legs, but overall it's such a friendly atmosphere
No one was disagreeing with Download being children friendly I think - so you're not siding with her ;) I just feel you can't truly enjoy those type of festivals to the fullest if you are visiting for the day with a very young child. It's not what Download is about.
---
Everyone is always judging her, about to judge her or she is pleased that they did not judge her. Reality is most people don't even notice her or her kid.
Exactly what I thought. She looooves playing martyr.

She is obsessed with thinking everyone judges her. I bet she absolutely judges everybody she sees so assumes everyone else does the same.

I've always been into emo/punk/rock/metal and I've been to a ton of festivals but I wouldn't in my wildest dreams think of taking my toddler alongside me. You can't really experience it as it should with kids. It's not meant to be for children. If Ash is really into that sort of music, I would feel a bit short-handed to be able to go to Download but have to go wherever my toddler wants to!
I absolutely agree with this! I know people who have taken their children to gigs and festivals but it's generally older children who seem to have an interest in that music too. I highly doubt a 3 year old would embrace it as well as maybe a 7+ year old and to me would make the whole experience much less enjoyable.

• Heart
This nearly made me what to watch it for the LOLs. She lives in such a fantasy world. Does she think we can't see past her job title BS and that anyone can google her to easily find out what she did. Maybe in her wold being a PA is a high up role πŸ˜‚ 🀣 I mean, it is a step up from Weatherspoons!

What is she going to do for DfE - be another PA *ahem* secretariat? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Screenshot_2024-06-18-17-23-20-51_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Genuine question. Is it not common practice that if one parent is doing bed time, the other one will be tidying up/cleaning/cooking/chores?!?! Or if they aren't at home, tell you to leave it and they'll do it later?!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 3001918

Genuine question. Is it not common practice that if one parent is doing bed time, the other one will be tidying up/cleaning/cooking/chores?!?! Or if they aren't at home, tell you to leave it and they'll do it later?!
I'd bet Ash is the type to sit on his phone while Shan battles the two kids to bed then expects her to be the affectionate wifey afterwards πŸ™„ but she's just as much of a mug for putting up with it

Reactions: 4
View attachment 3001918

I would say it is, yeah! We always took turns on bedtime/tidy up when we had 1, now we have 2 I usually make tea, then whilst I play with the kids my husband tidied up from tea, then we both tidy the toys with the kids then we all go upstairs for bath and bedtime. I tend to put our youngest to bed and husband puts the oldest to bed (the kids prefer it this way πŸ˜‚) seems absolute bull πŸ’© that she is doing it all alone. Nobody in their right mind would accept that kind of treatment and poor support. I genuinely think she makes out her life is so much harder than it actually is. I doubt A knows that she puts all of this on the internet about him.

Reactions: 3
I find it baffling that Ash seems to be unaware how dreadful he comes across. I don't think he has enough interest in her to watch her content but surely some of his family, friends or their partners have seen some of her content. If he was a friend of my OH I would for sure be telling them how much of a lazy tit he is. Even if he is exactly how Shan paints him I find it hard to believe no one has ever brought it up to him so either no one they know has seen any of her content, or they have and don't want to tit stir/say anything that could rock the boat or he knows but fully doesn't see anything wrong with what he does so doesn't care and refuses to change.

Reactions: 3