HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, I thought it was some kind of kitchen gadget 😂 feel bad for calling it ugly now if he made it 😂
I mean, I could be wrong 😅 I'm just going with how it looks a little similar (but a bit flat) to the one my toddler made. 😂 If it is, I'm impressed it was allowed to be hung up!

Reactions: 5
I was curious about those comments on the video so I watched it...... Surprisingly I actually thought it was ok. She didn't ignore George, she explained everything to him and took them both out etc. so I can kind of understand the people sticking up for her now, regarding that video. However, I don't think that's how she usually is, well I know it's not. And interestingly..... George was (what I thought, I have an almost 3yr old boy) really well behaved! So it just shows that the behaviour issues are linked to lack of attention. I know myself if I don't spend enough time with my son/ we stay in all day he will act up! But rather than moaning to the whole world about it, I usually reflect and realise there's a reason for the behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Looool give it a rest Shan 😂 if she didn't care she wouldn't write an essay about it. She could've just deleted the negative comments like she does on every other vlog/post/reel and continue pretending to be realistic mum of the year😂

Reactions: 4
She says that "we are all trying our best". But I guess some try harder than others...

Reactions: 3
I know I was super critical of her last vlog but if you only ever saw that vlog and knew nothing about what she's actually like, it does come across as if she's a pretty decent-ish parent.
Obviously viewers are starting to finally notice this too!

All the YouTube comments banging on about the impact they’ll have on shan

what about how her parenting and social media will impact her kids? They’re the priority not her

• Heart
She’s only added an insta comment to get attention and validation for her parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s only added an insta comment to get attention and validation for her parenting.
100% what I also think.

If you had to describe the theme of all her social media platforms in one phrase it would be:

'Woe is me'

100% what I also think.

If you had to describe the theme of all her social media platforms in one phrase it would be:

'Woe is me'
Yup!
The way she bangs on about 'being in the trenches of motherhood' 24/7 literally just makes it seem like motherhood is horrific. Why opt to have more kids if that's how you feel? It's like she thinks that everyone feels/thinks the same and we REALLY don't! Those feelings happen but only a moment/day then it's over.

Reactions: 6
She's always in the bleeping trenches for something. She needs to also learn some more adjectives and phrases.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are the comments still on her YouTube I need to take a look. Why not take the negative criticism on board and do something about it. Instead she’s super defensive. No we’re not all having a hard time. I have an 11 year old & a 6 month old and I absolutely love it. Yes there are stressful times but that is life and with everything. She is such a pick me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are the comments still on her YouTube I need to take a look. Why not take the negative criticism on board and do something about it. Instead she’s super defensive. No we’re not all having a hard time. I have an 11 year old & a 6 month old and I absolutely love it. Yes there are stressful times but that is life and with everything. She is such a pick me.
This!! They are stressful but it's not stressful all day long. I've had a great time with my boys today been making me laugh all day long. They make me laugh more than they annoy me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's basically thrown a strop because not everybody likes her. She didn't care what negative comments "user547798" says but she definitely does care what every single person praising her says.

Cue a "I took a break from social media and my mental health improved sponsored by better help" vlog.

• Haha
Yup!
The way she bangs on about 'being in the trenches of motherhood' 24/7 literally just makes it seem like motherhood is horrific. Why opt to have more kids if that's how you feel?
She had another baby so that she can tick the box of having the 'perfect family' which back in the say was 'wife, husband, 2 kids and a dog'. She also probably thought she'd get loads more attention and followers and her channel would blow up after having another. And I know I've said it before but I think she resented George because he wasn't a child who was seen and not heard and also desperately wanted a girl and somehow got it in her head that if she had another baby and it was a daughter she'd have a mini me who was exactly like her and she could 'finally get the child she wanted' so to speak.
---
She's basically thrown a strop because not everybody likes her. She didn't care what negative comments "user547798" says but she definitely does care what every single person praising her says.

Cue a "I took a break from social media and my mental health improved sponsored by better help" vlog.
Exactly this! She is hiding behind 'I show I'm struggling and real and people are STILL nasty wow how evil of them...you can't not like someone when they say they are sad'. She 10000% cares what even people who dislike her/ her content think, hence why when there's speculation about something on here she just so happens to do something to address in shortly after (eg showing her actually playing with George, posting photos of her actually walking her dog, mentioning Ash or being sure to show she is still indeed wearing her rings). She is addicted to attention which is why she does things like constantly moans about how awful being a mum to her kids are, suggests her 'ttc journey' took longer than she hoped etc (which I think was bleeping VILE considering some people actually struggle for months/years- she just didn't like she didn't get her own way immediately). IF she did genuinely struggle than I will genuinely feel bad about what I just wrote....but from what I can make out it just didn't happen the first go so she made it sound like it was a long battle.

Last edited:
Sorry to change topic slightly.

But I wonder why she made such a big fuss about whether she should go back to work part-time or extend her maternity the other way because her fees were increasing. Doesn't she save £2k or something every month on top of her salary? or that's how much more she makes on top of her salary? (Can't remember which).

Surely that'll cover her nursery fees alongside the tax-free childcare and 3 year old funding she will get?! She plays rich or poor depending on when it suits her...

She plays rich or poor depending on when it suits her...
She wants to brag about the money she earns but also wants to be relatable. She probably sees people on Tattle point out she can't be skint so has to moan about money to make herself seem more relatable but also can't resits a brag. I think she thinks her followers won't remember or won't work it out.

She wants to brag about the money she earns but also wants to be relatable. She probably sees people on Tattle point out she can't be skint so has to moan about money to make herself seem more relatable but also can't resits a brag. I think she thinks her followers won't remember or won't work it out.
What I'm thinking is - she can easily makeup (or inflate) how much she makes from her job or social media as no one can really check.

But it's unlikely she made up that whole story about having to decide if she can afford to go back to work full time or not. So something isn't adding up. And lately, she is braggier than usual, as if her social media earnings aren't really fulfilling her costs.