HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she was still signed up with her agency and I came across their Instagram page. She has two campaign videos there: https://www.instagram.com/uorconsultancy/?hl=am-et (the last one and one on the 6th row). As I dont watch her videos I've never seen these snippets before - they are AWFUL. She can't act to save her life and she just isn't convincing. How does anyone believe anything she says?

In one of them, advertising a rather expensive mattress, she talks about the little sleep she gets as a mum of 2 HAS to be good quality sleep. But as if she bothered getting a top of the range mattress if she was paying for it herself - BS! She is an awful liar. The HelloFresh ad is even worse.

In another video on row 7, with the Chrismas PJs, she is clearly showing her two kids' faces. So she is totally ok with selling her children's privacy for a price.

Her engagement on TikTok is appalling as well. I have no idea what kind of an agency would take her in, even as a microinfluencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are literally the type of agency that will take on anyone with over 3k followers. They’re just a middle man; they won’t be providing any form of direction and the campaign briefs will come from the brands

This is so misleading. The 9 month old help is from September this year and then April 2025. She is either erroneously suggesting is all from 2024 or she doesnt have a clue.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I'm sooooon glad her upcoming vlog is VERY realistic and not just a realistic one. 🙄

Her ad agency looks terrible. Also, most the companies she claims to have done "paid work" are generally companies that give pretty much all their customers a referral code to entice friends and family in. There's nothing unusual or unique that she has had. The Christmas pyjama one was probably the most unique one. Will be intresting to see if they choose to "work" with her again. I mean she claims try make realistic and relatable vlogs then shares a company that most people may struggle to afford. Even if they can afford it, they may not want to pay a ridiculous amount for kids pyjamas that will only get worn for a handful of times.
I bought my LG some Next ones for Christmas and even that was more than I wanted to spend but did because she wanted one with penguins on and there were the only one I could find. 😅

• Haha
New vlog round up to save others from it 😂

Goes into Halles room, opens curtains changes her nappy. Doesn't say a single word to Halle. No good morning, no playful chat or noises while changing her nappy, nothing.

Makes a coffee and empties the dishwasher and sits and vlogs on the sofa before giving Halle her milk. Hears George wake up and go to the toilet hut continues vlogging.
Puts on tv and feeds Halle before giving George breakfast.

George playfully kicks she tells him not to do that because he might kick Halle, not because you shouldn't kick people anyway.

George is sat in the kitchen surface while she's making porridge. Not on the hob I guess like she has done.

Starts unpacking an h&m then vlogs what she's bought while George is sat at the table with Halle. Even says "better go pay attention to them"

Shows us the h&m order again while George is downstairs watching TV.

Sends George to watch tv while she's sorting out bag and food to go out.

Says how it's been an easy morning, which obviously it is because George was watching TV most the morning until they left the house.

You see the dog a few times in vlog but zero interaction with her, doesn't share if she's took her for a walk or fed her.

I appreciate I'm probably being super critical of the vlog and what she does but if you're sharing your life online, then you're going to get comments and judgement, especially when we've all seen how incompetent she has been.

I've watched the video on double speed and it still felt so so slow 🥱 thank goodness I can shrink the youtube screen and still faff on my phone. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why was my first thought she’s being so quiet because she can’t/doesn’t want to wake ash?! I could be way off but….

New vlog round up to save others from it 😂

Goes into Halles room, opens curtains changes her nappy. Doesn't say a single word to Halle. No good morning, no playful chat or noises while changing her nappy, nothing.

Makes a coffee and empties the dishwasher and sits and vlogs on the sofa before giving Halle her milk. Hears George wake up and go to the toilet hut continues vlogging.
Puts on tv and feeds Halle before giving George breakfast.

George playfully kicks she tells him not to do that because he might kick Halle, not because you shouldn't kick people anyway.

George is sat in the kitchen surface while she's making porridge. Not on the hob I guess like she has done.

Starts unpacking an h&m then vlogs what she's bought while George is sat at the table with Halle. Even says "better go pay attention to them"

Shows us the h&m order again while George is downstairs watching TV.

Sends George to watch tv while she's sorting out bag and food to go out.

Says how it's been an easy morning, which obviously it is because George was watching TV most the morning until they left the house.

You see the dog a few times in vlog but zero interaction with her, doesn't share if she's took her for a walk or fed her.

I appreciate I'm probably being super critical of the vlog and what she does but if you're sharing your life online, then you're going to get comments and judgement, especially when we've all seen how incompetent she has been.

I've watched the video on double speed and it still felt so so slow 🥱 thank goodness I can shrink the youtube screen and still faff on my phone. 😂
The whole time I just felt sorry for their dog 😔 like you said not once did she acknowledge or show her any attention.

• Sad
She seems to actually be incapable of holding a bottle and feeding a baby in a normal manner. Another weird as hell position she's feeding Halle in to add to the catalogue
Its so she can take the selfie with the other hand. You can see her arm sticking out to take it. Priorities, right?
---
@Puffin_island you are a legend for taking one for the team.

I guess Shan isnt familiar with the general guidelines, that pretty much everyone knows, about how you should avoid exposing toddlers to too much TV. George is probably kicking because he is copying what he sees on TV and Shan isnt always there to teach him right from wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If Halle can roll why is she leaving her in the middle of the bed while she gets ready and isn't watching her!? The nappy changing etc in complete silence was so strange to watch.

Reactions: 6
Why was my first thought she’s being so quiet because she can’t/doesn’t want to wake ash?! I could be way off but….
it could be, which makes him awful if she isn’t allowed to wake him up but also I manage to interact with my newborn at 3am etc and not wake my partner.

Reactions: 5
This comment will be deleted as soon as she sees it!
There's more comments now . I think one other person agreeing then the rest are defending Shan saying how amazing she is 🙄🙄🙄 I'm all for supporting women etc etc but at no point am I okay with praising women for speaking to/about their kids like tit

There's more comments now . I think one other person agreeing then the rest are defending Shan saying how amazing she is 🙄🙄🙄 I'm all for supporting women etc etc but at no point am I okay with praising women for speaking to/about their kids like tit
I bet none of the women that are defending her follow her regularly nor watch her youtube/stories etc. Probably ad-hoc followers, which is why they get the impression that she is amazing.

I am sure many take it as personal attack too, rather than at Shan's.

Most would delete the negative comments, Shan keeps them up because she desperately needs the attention and validation from who who jump to her defense telling her how wonderful she is.

I actually think she has always deleted negative comments which I find really annoying. I would have more respect from her if she left them/replied and said that's fine you don't see us all the time etc.

I wondered if she was still signed up with her agency and I came across their Instagram page. She has two campaign videos there: https://www.instagram.com/uorconsultancy/?hl=am-et (the last one and one on the 6th row). As I dont watch her videos I've never seen these snippets before - they are AWFUL. She can't act to save her life and she just isn't convincing. How does anyone believe anything she says?

In one of them, advertising a rather expensive mattress, she talks about the little sleep she gets as a mum of 2 HAS to be good quality sleep. But as if she bothered getting a top of the range mattress if she was paying for it herself - BS! She is an awful liar. The HelloFresh ad is even worse.

In another video on row 7, with the Chrismas PJs, she is clearly showing her two kids' faces. So she is totally ok with selling her children's privacy for a price.

Her engagement on TikTok is appalling as well. I have no idea what kind of an agency would take her in, even as a microinfluencer.
I find it so irritating that she constantly looks away from the camera.

it could be, which makes him awful if she isn’t allowed to wake him up but also I manage to interact with my newborn at 3am etc and not wake my partner.
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. I think it was around 7.30am in the vlog, so if he's still asleep at that time yet has 2 kids and a wife and not at work yet, he needs to sort himself out. Unless he'd had come in from a night shift.