HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly confident in saying that any of us who read a book to our children, especially toddler or younger, probably have the whole book memorised and could recite it wit

Isn't it convenient that the questions she has shared all happen to lead to affiliate links.....

This question also makes it quite clear she thinks she's superior to everyone else..... She's also already counting down to being 40 and washing her hands off of 18 year old G and probably kick him out. She might feel "older" or "grown up" but she definitely isn't as mature as she thinks she is.
She doesn't have a bedtime routine so reading books isn't part of it. It would actually be so nice to see a post about favourite books to read. That would actually be quite mature, rather than shoving them in front of the TV all the time.

She only does the Q&As to make extra money not because she wants to share anything with her followers. I reckon she feels the pressure now with not having another job and she's gonna spam the hell out of us with adverts left and right so she can buy more hellofresh and do more videos 😫

I saw that story and I thought how immature she was 😂 If she had a job at 14 it was not a serious job. Didnt she work at Weatherspoons? Many of us had summer jobs as teenagers, hardly a big deal.

Buying a house or getting married doesn't automatically turn you into a mature person. You just become an immature person with a house and kids 🤣 And we all know that's just Shan in a nutshell.

Maybe being 'boring' is her definition of bring mature?

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a bedtime routine so reading books isn't part of it. It would actually be so nice to see a post about favourite books to read. That would actually be quite mature, rather than shoving them in front of the TV all the time.
This is the kind of mum content I'd enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think it just goes to show that her ideology of being mature consists of having “MANY nights out in London”. That’s no big deal at all. If anything, those many nights out in London were because she was a teen who’d just turned 18.
---
She only does the Q&As to make extra money not because she wants to share anything with her followers. I reckon she feels the pressure now with not having another job and she's gonna spam the hell out of us with adverts left and right so she can buy more hellofresh and do more videos 😫
Oh yes, I thought the same. It was a bit heavy on the affiliate links. People don’t like that stuff all the time, it just comes across as greedy. I’m personally not interested in supporting her small business. When I scroll Instagram it’s to let off steam for a few minutes, not to click on every link going.

I do truly believe she thinks that she’s doing it all for her children’s futures and it isn’t - she’s doing it for herself because she wants easy money and to slob around at home all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it just goes to show that her ideology of being mature consists of having “MANY nights out in London”. That’s no big deal at all. If anything, those many nights out in London were because she was a teen who’d just turned 18.
---

Oh yes, I thought the same. It was a bit heavy on the affiliate links. People don’t like that stuff all the time, it just comes across as greedy. I’m personally not interested in supporting her small business. When I scroll Instagram it’s to let off steam for a few minutes, not to click on every link going.

I do truly believe she thinks that she’s doing it all for her children’s futures and it isn’t - she’s doing it for herself because she wants easy money and to slob around at home all the time.
It's laughable that she thinks a few nights out make anyone mature. I bought a house and got married at 22 but we didn't have kids until our mid-30s. In the meantime, I travelled through 4 continents, lived in 3 different countries, visited 43 of them, set up my own (actual) business... This of course, isn't the only kind of thing that makes you mature, but I think that experiencing the world, travelling, meeting people with experiences different to yours, whether that's in other countries or even if they live down the road, those kind of things are what make you become an "adult". And she is far from that still. Her very very small friends circle only accepts "clones" of her like Liv. I can't even imagine her ever having any friends of different races, different social backgrounds or levels of education. That includes those that are considerably more educated than her!

I wouldn't say she has a small business. She is a self-employed sales rep. She sells for large corporations like Amazon and HelloFresh. Or anyone that'll give her free stuff. I'll be the first one to support actual small businesses, specially if ran by women. Like the lady that did that jumper for Halle. Shan doesn't really produce anything herself, comparable to the whole Kardashians "being famous for being famous" thing.

100% agree, she just wants the glory and easy money rather than a "real" career.

---

I wonder what "pot" buying followers comes out of 😂 Just noticed an insane amount of growth lately that's totally unjustifiable, meanwhile, her engagement rate on IG is very very poor at 0.87%. That is poor for a huge influencer but for a microinfluencer like her it's even poorer. I wonder what stats have led her to believe she can do this full time...

Her youtube stats are even more laughable. Anyone else notices a trend here...?

1718268716483.png

Last edited:

I saw that story and I thought how immature she was 😂 If she had a job at 14 it was not a serious job. Didnt she work at Weatherspoons? Many of us had summer jobs as teenagers, hardly a big deal.

Buying a house or getting married doesn't automatically turn you into a mature person. You just become an immature person with a house and kids 🤣 And we all know that's just Shan in a nutshell.

Maybe being 'boring' is her definition of bring mature?
Q&a will probably bump up her engagement aswell so she's seen by more people

Latest reel trying to be relatable. I had my first baby a couple of months after she had Halle & was very much into her earlier vlogs when she first had George & actually liked spending time with him.

Fast forward to now and how she portrays him to be this difficult child, I'd even go as far as a hindrance - Early on it scared me to think oh gosh the toddler phase looks really tough!

I've since realised a large fraction of it is down to her choices. If she actually spent quality time with her child & recognised that he needs some extra attention due to the fact Halle coming along is probably a huge adjustment - she would probably find her life is somewhat easier.

But clearly complaining about your children is what brings in the £££ eh?

I will never relate 🤣

I literally hate everything she says in this post.

From how often she uses (and capitalises) the word wild, as if no one has kids as crazy as hers (massive overexaggeration) to how she thinks motherhood is hard MOST of the time, not forgetting how she talks to followers as if she is going to become their new best friend and they are all going play happy families and be part of 'her village', when in reality, she will only reply to comments if there is some sort of monetary incentive for her.

Maybe I could have been just as immature as her when I was 26, but I didn't have children to take out of or make a profit from. And I most certainly didn't decide to plaster my failings all over social media. Her age is no excuse.

Attachments

Ah she got G some free magnesium. Well done shan, you're so great. Can we be mum friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've reported that post for misleading health information. 😅
You're really the hero of this forum :D

Wasn't she complaining about G's pains two seconds ago, yet suddenly this magnesium is helping him? If his diet was better I bet you he wouldn't need it.

The NHS guidance on Vitamin D is that all "Children aged 1 to 4 years old should be given a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D.". She should have been doing that for a lot longer. Not that she had a clue.

Imagine all the work of giving G those supplements regularly, taking a photo, writing a "well thought out" post etc. All for £10 worth of vitamins :rolleyes:

Apparently these supplements are life changing for Shan, he’s improved overnight even though he’s been taking the magnesium for weeks and she has still been complaining about him. His tantrums are better, his sleep is better, they have even cured his night terrors. Wow!

• Haha
You're really the hero of this forum :D

Wasn't she complaining about G's pains two seconds ago, yet suddenly this magnesium is helping him? If his diet was better I bet you he wouldn't need it.

The NHS guidance on Vitamin D is that all "Children aged 1 to 4 years old should be given a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D.". She should have been doing that for a lot longer. Not that she had a clue.

Imagine all the work of giving G those supplements regularly, taking a photo, writing a "well thought out" post etc. All for £10 worth of vitamins :rolleyes:
It really annoys me when health things aren't shared accurately or just for personal financial gain!
Even if she simply added a comment of "if you think your child has growing pains, please check nhs.co.uk" it would show she actually cared about sharing information that actually helped, rather than just try blag free stuff for herself. She claims she wants to build a mama support village but isn't actually providing things that would "support" another person in any way other than buying stuff from her affiliate link.

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when health things aren't shared accurately or just for personal financial gain!
Even if she simply added a comment of "if you think your child has growing pains, please check nhs.co.uk" it would show she actually cared about sharing information that actually helped, rather than just try blag free stuff for herself. She claims she wants to build a mama support village but isn't actually providing things that would "support" another person in any way other than buying stuff from her affiliate link.
She is also claiming the supplements have made him calmer and helped with his tantrums and all sorts of non-proven facts. I keep saying this but she is dangerous.

The whole "village" thing is a joke. It's only created to fulfill her own interests.

Reactions: 2
“Let’s be mum friends” - give over. She has no interest in talking to other mums on her Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Saying she thinks G has ADHD and then a few weeks later a sponsored magnesium supplement has supposedly cured him. Offensive on so many levels 🙃

Reactions: 7
Maybe G does have ADHD ... I'm not gonna deny a SEN mama getting a diagnosis that tit is hard. But if she even has an inkling then she drastically needs to change her parenting style.
She probably things getting the label is it and she can carry on snapping at him and rolling her eyes and basically not listening to a word the poor kid tries to communicate with her.

She’s such a twit even when she’s forcing herself to say something nice about her kids and slides of moaning she’s still say something like “but they still scream at me!”

shut uppppppo

She could have shared all those issues without constantly being like “but GEORGE WAS THERE screaming at me!”