HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea, betteryou do the kids bath salts, lotions, oils etc so she should be using those. You absorb magnesium better through your skin apparently
I use the lotion daily on my legs as get terrible irritable leg syndrome whether it’s a placebo or not it does help a bit. Sadly not gifted though

Reactions: 1
I might need to set up a burner Insta account to send questions in for be next vlog so I don't get blocked and can continue to hate-watch her🤣
Do it do it do it!! You'll be the hero of this section 😂

-----

Anyone seen the new shopping video? Im dyyyyinggg!! After all the fruit criticism last week suddenly she is getting loads of fruit and veg 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do it do it do it!! You'll be the hero of this section 😂

-----

Anyone seen the new shopping video? Im dyyyyinggg!! After all the fruit criticism last week suddenly she is getting loads of fruit and veg 🤣🤣
Yes! Totally thought the same. Tell me you read here without telling me you read here 👀 🍇

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it interesting that's she's replied to a comment on her yt video saying that she has taken G to the doctor's etc, yet in her video, she says 'growing pains or whatever it is' 🤔 to me that sounds like she's not convinced that it's growing pains/is assuming. She doesn't have an ounce of care for that child does she. The way she goes on while he's saying he's in pain etc. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a perfect parent and I get annoyed etc but I couldn't imagine posting it to the world!! I'm t makes you wonder what else goes on...

Reactions: 7
I find it interesting that's she's replied to a comment on her yt video saying that she has taken G to the doctor's etc, yet in her video, she says 'growing pains or whatever it is' 🤔 to me that sounds like she's not convinced that it's growing pains/is assuming. She doesn't have an ounce of care for that child does she. The way she goes on while he's saying he's in pain etc. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a perfect parent and I get annoyed etc but I couldn't imagine posting it to the world!! I'm t makes you wonder what else goes on...
It’s so uncomfortable to watch! Sure it might be that he sees Halle being carried and is jealous but if my kid was crying saying they can’t walk idk if filming it for the internet and rolling my eyes at the camera would be my first bleeping move?

Reactions: 9
Even if he is crying because Halle is being picked up why doesn't she respond to it. So let's assume it's nothing sinister and he just wants attention and to be carried. So carry him. He's still a baby himself.
Okay so she can't carry them both and H needs to be carried. Encourage him to walk downstairs. Put halle on her mat and pick him up for a bloody cuddle. It's not difficult at all.

She just doesn’t seem very loving towards him. Why not sit down with him, sit on the floor with both of them, give him some cuddles, rub his little legs even. Just show him you care Shan, all he wants is some affection from his mummy. Yes as parents we aren’t able to just sit all the time but sometimes our children just need love and attention.
I would be embarrassed to show anyone that video. Surely nobody is watching it thinking “what a good mummy”

She just doesn’t seem very loving towards him. Why not sit down with him, sit on the floor with both of them, give him some cuddles, rub his little legs even. Just show him you care Shan, all he wants is some affection from his mummy. Yes as parents we aren’t able to just sit all the time but sometimes our children just need love and attention.
I would be embarrassed to show anyone that video. Surely nobody is watching it thinking “what a good mummy”
I wouldn't be surprised if she is way more miserable/moody around George than she lets on. I mean, she is comfortable with posting a video where she spends the first 3 minutes or so, when interacting with George, eyerolling at the camera, implying she doesn't believe he is in pain, is at times quite short with him. Seems easily annoyed by every little thing her son does. Don't get me wrong. I have 2 young kids as well. Both of them close to Shan's kids ages actually and yes, there are times where you are exhausted and frustrated but the way she deals with it by being so utterly negative about anything George does, is quite frankly appalling. He is only a little boy still. I genuinely wouldn't be very surprised if she isn't as much of a "gentle parent" as she makes out to be online.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if she is way more miserable/moody around George than she lets on. I mean, she is comfortable with posting a video where she spends the first 3 minutes or so, when interacting with George, eyerolling at the camera, implying she doesn't believe he is in pain, is at times quite short with him. Seems easily annoyed by every little thing her son does. Don't get me wrong. I have 2 young kids as well. Both of them close to Shan's kids ages actually and yes, there are times where you are exhausted and frustrated but the way she deals with it by being so utterly negative about anything George does, is quite frankly appalling. He is only a little boy still. I genuinely wouldn't be very surprised if she isn't as much of a "gentle parent" as she makes out to be online.
Exactly! Like I say I'm not a perfect parent and I get very frustrated with my toddler at times but if I had filmed it for whatever reason, watching it back I would be feeling extremely guilty and petty for behaving that way towards my child and there's no way I would then feel comfortable posting it online for the world to see. So yeah I agree, if she's comfortable showing this, what doesn't she show??

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Like I say I'm not a perfect parent and I get very frustrated with my toddler at times but if I had filmed it for whatever reason, watching it back I would be feeling extremely guilty and petty for behaving that way towards my child and there's no way I would then feel comfortable posting it online for the world to see. So yeah I agree, if she's comfortable showing this, what doesn't she show??
I alway apologise to my son if I get frustrated with him and tell him off because it’s usually just me overwhelmed and not really his fault he wants attention as he’s only little. I always feel guilty, I can’t imagine being the way Shan is with George. Like he’s such an inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really want to ask why she moans so much about George and comes across as if she hates him?
She's been asked by a few people on her IG and youtube and she just blocks them, most of the time. And deletes comments.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who disagrees with “the bare minimum is enough” like of COURSE there will be days where you do all those things she mentions in her reel but… for the most part if you’re doing the bare minimum everyday then I think that’s a sign you need help?
Or I can understand it if you’re working long hours but she’s not, there’s no excuse not to be out with kids and cooking for them (again, not saying you can’t have days where you cba)

like I’m not here for normalising being miserable as a mum or in the trenches or complaining about it all the time, it shouldn’t be normal!

• Heart
Am I the only one who disagrees with “the bare minimum is enough” like of COURSE there will be days where you do all those things she mentions in her reel but… for the most part if you’re doing the bare minimum everyday then I think that’s a sign you need help?
Or I can understand it if you’re working long hours but she’s not, there’s no excuse not to be out with kids and cooking for them (again, not saying you can’t have days where you cba)

like I’m not here for normalising being miserable as a mum or in the trenches or complaining about it all the time, it shouldn’t be normal!
The bare minimum is quite a vague term I think. Someone's bare minimum might be someone else's maximum effort.

But I agree that she could definitely do more in some areas (like organising activities with the kids) and less of others (vlog after vlog) and balance things out a little better.

Reactions: 2

💯 !!!
Obviously mamas need to rest. And screens are useful tools. And everyone gers overwhelmed and frustrated and this little buggers will test every nerve.
But being in the trenches every day, disliking motherhood every day... there is something wrong there.

• Heart
I find it interesting that's she's replied to a comment on her yt video saying that she has taken G to the doctor's etc, yet in her video, she says 'growing pains or whatever it is' 🤔
This reminds me, she's got a habit of saying "..... Or whatever it's called" I remember once she shared a vlog of a book she supposedly was reading to G at bedtimes and she said something like "it's called monkey tree or whatever" but I'm fairly confident in saying that any of us who read a book to our children, especially toddler or younger, probably have the whole book memorised and could recite it without looking at it, yet she can't even remember the name of the title. Major giveaway she doesn't actually read it to him.

I didn't get round to try sort my burner account but I'm fairly sure she'll do it again so will have it ready for then. Isn't it convenient that the questions she has shared all happen to lead to affiliate links.....

This question also makes it quite clear she thinks she's superior to everyone else..... She's also already counting down to being 40 and washing her hands off of 18 year old G and probably kick him out. She might feel "older" or "grown up" but she definitely isn't as mature as she thinks she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m 40 and I look at her life and think ‘duck that’. Can’t imagine a single 20 year old thinking she’s goalzzzzz