HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to have to endure weekly food shops until she goes back to work? 🥴
Why on earth did she expect to get a shop within the weekly budget when YOUR ARE HOSTING A BARBECUE?!??!?!!? Thank goodness she has the birthday pot to dip into to help cover the cost.

Wasn't there some random article floating around recently about a mum who charged parents who attended her kids party to cover costs of hosting it? Genuinely think Shan would do that. Definitely can't see her having very exciting parties when G and H are a bit older.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth did she expect to get a shop within the weekly budget when YOUR ARE HOSTING A BARBECUE?!??!?!!? Thank goodness she has the birthday pot to dip into to help cover the cost.

Wasn't there some random article floating around recently about a mum who charged parents who attended her kids party to cover costs of hosting it? Genuinely think Shan would do that. Definitely can't see her having very exciting parties when G and H are a bit older.
I can absolutely see that! Or the woman who charges for playdates including how lay times they flush the toilet or sit on the sofa (wear and tear!)
---
Another ‘danger nap’ no wonder the poor boys still awake what isn’t she getting! No doubt he’ll be exhausted then emotional in the morning while she rolls her eyes and ignores him then is tired so she lets him nap and it’s repeats itself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She talks about it being a danger nap but maybe he just needs to go to bed?

She probably leaves him at nursery until the last minute which would be what… 6pm? He’s probably just shattered Shan love and needs a bedtime as soon as you get home. Pretty normal for kids I think!

Reactions: 2

She probably leaves him at nursery until the last minute which would be what… 6pm? He’s probably just shattered Shan love and needs a bedtime as soon as you get home. Pretty normal for kids I think!
It's obvious the tv is on so of course he has no intention of going to sleep 🙄

Reactions: 2

Banging on about him not needing a nap but needing to still nap and it’s just not the case. The boy is nearly four and he’s needed to drop his nap for about a year. The boy doesn’t need a nap, he needs a solid routine.

• Heart
Banging on about him not needing a nap but needing to still nap and it’s just not the case. The boy is nearly four and he’s needed to drop his nap for about a year. The boy doesn’t need a nap, he needs a solid routine.
Exactly he needs to have a proper bedtime routine!

I really can't with her nonsense lately, her parenting is driving me insane. My almost 3 year old was an AWFUL sleeper. We recently dropped his nap completely and he now sleeps 11ish hours a night, every night with no more battles at bed time. We have a rigid routine that we have found works well for us and we stick to it. And if he gets tired around 4/5pm, we just actively get him doing stuff to distract from it! It's hardly rocket science, don't let a tired child cuddle into you at daft times 🙄

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she's lying in bed smiling and laughing at the fact her son is up at 10:30 - 11:00pm
Its not funny Shan its down right bad parenting - get your child in a routine even if you have to endure tantrums at 6pm for an hour before bedtime.
No wonder she feels burnt out all the time my chill time is at 7pm once my child is in bed for the night.

Reactions: 6
When will this absolute idiot realise that he just needs a bloody bedtime routine and that it is the source of the majority of her complaints! He's almost 4 for duck sake there's no way he would be needing to nap if he had enough sleep at bed time. Is she genuinely this much of a thick tit and still doesn't realise this or does she just deliberately make life difficult? If there was an award for the shittest mum it would be handed to her without a second thought.

I cant believe she's lying in bed smiling and laughing at the fact her son is up at 10:30 - 11:00pm
Its not funny Shan its down right bad parenting - get your child in a routine even if you have to endure tantrums at 6pm for an hour before bedtime.
No wonder she feels burnt out all the time my chill time is at 7pm once my child is in bed for the night.
My eldest is nearly 13 and is in bed before George!! The latest mine are in bed is 8.30

I actually think G is so bored he just falls asleep! Gosh nursery days are the best for bedtime. They come home happy, grubby and tired. Feed them, bath them, see ya! It was gorgeous everywhere weather wise, if she wanted to hold off bedtime let him play in the garden. Mine have been loving that whilst I'm making tea and those last bits of cooler evening sunshine do just the trick to help them sleep.

Reactions: 5
I'm all for making my life as easy going as possible with a 1 & 3 year old, heck I'm writing this sat in my 1 year olds bed waiting for her to go to sleep whilst my 3 year old is listening to tonies waiting for me to put him to bed too. But there is no way she has any idea what to do for the best with them 2 kids. I feel utterly sorry for them both when watching her video earlier.
She genuinely cannot be arsed to be their mother can she?!
From the beginning she is ignoring Hallie, putting a hot cup of tea on a stool next to Hallie on the floor then walking away?! Then prioritising putting her lashes on versus sitting with George whilst he eats his breakfast and so on and so on.
How does she edit her videos and think "yep, that's the one, perfect. Post" 😱

She is so embarrassing it’s painful. Does she honestly think it’s a revelation getting out into the garden with the kids?! Does she really not understand that the majority of mums do this on a daily basis 😂 I’m dying at the fact she honestly thinks she’s giving advice out about the most basic of things. You can’t half tell she doesn’t leave that house, because the one time she’s ventured outside into the garden she hasn’t stopped banging on about it. She’s the only person who needs a great deal of advice, the audacity of her trying to dish it out is astonishing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so embarrassing it’s painful. Does she honestly think it’s a revelation getting out into the garden with the kids?! Does she really not understand that the majority of mums do this on a daily basis 😂 I’m dying at the fact she honestly thinks she’s giving advice out about the most basic of things. You can’t half tell she doesn’t leave that house, because the one time she’s ventured outside into the garden she hasn’t stopped banging on about it. She’s the only person who needs a great deal of advice, the audacity of her trying to dish it out is astonishing.
Also if she sat them on a blanket to eat perhaps H wouldn’t have been eating so much grass?

Shan telling me to go outside as if we haven't just experienced a heatwave and I can't actually get my kids in.
What even is she on about, H isn't pulling herself up yet so she's not going to get her those types of toys. Do you only buy toys to play with on that day? She probably will be pulling herself up in 3 months time and can play with it then. I've always got my kids a few "older" toys because they have to last a whole year and being nearly 1 is very different to being nearly 2.

Reactions: 4
Shan telling me to go outside as if we haven't just experienced a heatwave and I can't actually get my kids in.
What even is she on about, H isn't pulling herself up yet so she's not going to get her those types of toys. Do you only buy toys to play with on that day? She probably will be pulling herself up in 3 months time and can play with it then. I've always got my kids a few "older" toys because they have to last a whole year and being nearly 1 is very different to being nearly 2.
She's hoping for some freebies

• Haha
how is hallie not pulling herself up and shes 1? is she delayed?

Reactions: 1
how is hallie not pulling herself up and shes 1? is she delayed?
Halle is not meeting average milestones because Shan thinks the just learn it all by themselves and don't need any one in one time and she'd rather leave her in the bouncer or highchair while she makes vlog complaining how hard it is being a mother but not actively trying to be one.

It does seem Halle is taking her time in learning these skills but her mother is doing absolutely nothing to assist her. And her father. As this isn't all Shans job ofc.