HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here desperate for a kid/lost a baby and think she needs to be more bleeping grateful for her two healthy children?!
We've discussed this before. Many of us found it offensive that she tried to get sympathy for having difficulty trying to conceive although it only took her 5 months and Ash was away for a big part of it.

Her whole personality is around whinging and complaining so don't expect her to be grateful for much.

Reactions: 5
We've discussed this before. Many of us found it offensive that she tried to get sympathy for having difficulty trying to conceive although it only took her 5 months and Ash was away for a big part of it.

Her whole personality is around whinging and complaining so don't expect her to be grateful for much.
Haha I had forgotten about that. it's actually insulting that she would dare to even remotely insinuate that she struggled to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone here desperate for a kid/lost a baby and think she needs to be more bleeping grateful for her two healthy children?!
Absolutely!! She doesn't ever step back and appreciate what she has, even when it's supposedly what she's always wanted!!

She's actively trying to give G the title of having SEN when he probably doesn't and constantly going on about H being "delayed" because she's supposedly hypermobile, when most young children are because they are growing. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised Halle isn't meeting milestones at the approximate expected ages is because she's always dumped in some sort of container like the high chair/bouncer and doesn't spend enough time with her on the floor playing with her and leaves her there while she sits on the sofa having that well deserved coffee she needs.

She also never goes to any groups for babies Halles age to speak to other parents and swap ideas for activities. They're apparently all so judgey but not sure how she knows that because she hasn't been to any?!?! Also, in my area, most baby groups start around 9.30 so parents can drop off older children at school/nursery then can go straight to the group, why doesn't she do that?!?

Her recent reel is sharing blw recipes. I really want to comment on what the nutritional values are for the recipes. Need to sort out that burner account to ask these questions but she'll probably just block me 😅

Reactions: 2
So Halle only has 5 different muffins for 2 meals every day for a month? That's not much variety for a nearly one year old.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely!! She doesn't ever step back and appreciate what she has, even when it's supposedly what she's always wanted!!

She's actively trying to give G the title of having SEN when he probably doesn't and constantly going on about H being "delayed" because she's supposedly hypermobile, when most young children are because they are growing. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised Halle isn't meeting milestones at the approximate expected ages is because she's always dumped in some sort of container like the high chair/bouncer and doesn't spend enough time with her on the floor playing with her and leaves her there while she sits on the sofa having that well deserved coffee she needs.

She also never goes to any groups for babies Halles age to speak to other parents and swap ideas for activities. They're apparently all so judgey but not sure how she knows that because she hasn't been to any?!?! Also, in my area, most baby groups start around 9.30 so parents can drop off older children at school/nursery then can go straight to the group, why doesn't she do that?!?

Her recent reel is sharing blw recipes. I really want to comment on what the nutritional values are for the recipes. Need to sort out that burner account to ask these questions but she'll probably just block me 😅
The nutritional value will be whatever bulks them cheapest like how she said she fills lunchboxes with rice cakes and breadsticks as is cheaper than fruit!

I mean those muffin things were okay at best?! Fine to have them in the freezer on busy days but what's she having 3 muffins a day?!
This maybe a reach because she gets on my nerves but who would want a carrot and cinnamon muffin for breakfast. Just give H some toast fingers and calm down.

I mean those muffin things were okay at best?! Fine to have them in the freezer on busy days but what's she having 3 muffins a day?!
This maybe a reach because she gets on my nerves but who would want a carrot and cinnamon muffin for breakfast. Just give H some toast fingers and calm down.
I thoght that too but remember this is coming from the woman who will also give her kids tons of crackers and breadsticks over fruit 😞 so she'll do anything to save a pretty penny

I don’t understand all this messing about with ‘baby led weaning recipes’. Just feed your kids what you’re having it’s so much easier

• Heart
I thoght that too but remember this is coming from the woman who will also give her kids tons of crackers and breadsticks over fruit 😞 so she'll do anything to save a pretty penny
I mean fruit is a hidden toddler cost 🤣 but I love to see my kids eating fruit over stodge.
We ended up getting strawberry plants this year for the kids as supermarket ones last 3 minutes and cost £90 🤣
Denying your kids a peice of fruit. What a world!
---
I don’t understand all this messing about with ‘baby led weaning recipes’. Just feed your kids what you’re having it’s so much easier
Yep. Or a variation at least. Those muffin things were fine for snacks or trying different foods but it's not blw if everything is the same colour and texture.

I couldn't agree more!!

But even if she was trying to do it just to create nice BLW content, she has failed miserably 🤣 all I see is a ton of brown food. Just because something has a vegetable of some sort in it, it doesn't make it healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
An 11 month old. In a bouncer. Having a bottle. Unattended while their parent is in another room. Shan then leaves the room again to get Halle some clothes, leaving her on the floor next to a hot cup of tea! She does all the number 1 things you're warned not to do

• Wow
Reactions: 6
An 11 month old. In a bouncer. Having a bottle. Unattended while their parent is in another room. Shan then leaves the room again to get Halle some clothes, leaving her on the floor next to a hot cup of tea! She does all the number 1 things you're warned not to do
I’m 2 seconds in and literally rushed here to say this!!

I’m 2 seconds in and literally rushed here to say this!!
Me too! 😅

I've only just watched the first few minutes but she mentioned that George had a nap at nursery so he went to bed late. I don't know about other nurseries but my LGs nursery don't do naps from when they get to about 2.5 years and definitely not by 3.5 years!

Reactions: 1
She didn’t say one word to Halle while changing her. I’m sorry but WHAT? How do you not speak to your child

Watched some more of the vlog. Lots more turning her back on H while she's eating. You can even see G standing over H and getting in her face. Leaves H in the living room on her own watching the TV before taking her out for a shopping trip. The dog appears at one point, does she just leave the dog alone with H as well? Does she ever get walked? Halle eats her lunch unattended while Shan does a Primark haul. Just noticed she never seems to offer H water with her food. Shan comments that Halle is bored 'already' after lunch.... poor kid hasn't done anything all day! Then she's back in the bouncer with a bottle. I made it as far as the next clip where G was upset because he couldn't watch youtube but instead of talking to him Shan decided to film herself. Don't think I can watch any more, it's upsetting.

• Sad
Me too! 😅

I've only just watched the first few minutes but she mentioned that George had a nap at nursery so he went to bed late. I don't know about other nurseries but my LGs nursery don't do naps from when they get to about 2.5 years and definitely not by 3.5 years!
Our nursery have always done what we've asked. If I say no nap it's no nap. I have before said oh he's had an early start so if he needs a nap today that's fine but no longer than x amount of time.

I swear she made a post about turning George back around in the car but he’s deffo still forward facing
---
Poor Sophie 😭😭😭
---
Watched some more of the vlog. Lots more turning her back on H while she's eating. You can even see G standing over H and getting in her face. Leaves H in the living room on her own watching the TV before taking her out for a shopping trip. The dog appears at one point, does she just leave the dog alone with H as well? Does she ever get walked? Halle eats her lunch unattended while Shan does a Primark haul. Just noticed she never seems to offer H water with her food. Shan comments that Halle is bored 'already' after lunch.... poor kid hasn't done anything all day! Then she's back in the bouncer with a bottle. I made it as far as the next clip where G was upset because he couldn't watch youtube but instead of talking to him Shan decided to film herself. Don't think I can watch any more, it's upsetting.
I’ve said it before but she 100% films those clips when George is “not behaving” to berate him, it’s so passive aggressive. Imagine growing up with your mum talking to a camera about you cbaaa

Reactions: 7