Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
I’m glad she dropped the ball and mentioned herself on tattle I literally dropped everything to jump on my broom and fly here! I’ve often wondered how she affords everything and why the fuck would you’d want a massive fuck off pool when you live in England it ain’t Spain Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14

eskimopie

VIP Member
They all make the same mistake, they think they’re being funny and clever by addressing their threads but all they do is make people aware of it in the first place. Her thread is dry af, she should of just kept quiet.

Reactions: 13

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Has anyone seen pics from the "working holiday" her and her "friends" are on. Its also a working holiday - prob training them how to lure more unsuspecting poor souls in to her scheme to part with their hard earned cash.
Yes I'm very embarrassed for these middle aged peroxide botoxed women acting about 18 round the pool. Just kooks weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I mean I’ve often wondered how she has upgraded her lifestyle so significantly even if she is earning well from her travel business. I considered whether or not she may have inherited as I know her parents have sadly passed away (I mean absolutely no disrespect at this whatsoever) as many people often inherit from family members who have homes that are sold etc. It was just a thought I had and haven’t wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anything sinister… however, I’m here for tea if there’s any to be had ☕🐸
I'm sure she has inherited a vast sum which fine not a problem. However the issue with her is she's saying she has this lifestyle because of the travel business which is very mis leading.
I understand she was moaning that her company accounts was uploaded on to here - it was me, i did it and it shows she was earning very little from her business so whether shes not declaring all of her income so she pays less tax it wouldn't surprise me.
I'm here for the tea too, i no longer follow her as get fed up of her bullsh** plus last time i looked it wasn't a home account anymore as basically there isn't any.
If you want cheaper holidays shop around there are many deals to be had, and please no one get sucked into her scams.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes it is their job to absolutely convince us that this travel scheme will change our lives. We will become super rich (like they think they are) and we can go the Maldives for next to nothing. We will save thousands upon thousands. Must think we are wet behind the ears the gang of pricks.

I pray pray pray for people to wake up and fuck it off. Each person that joins through them they see pound signs.

And they aren’t selling the scheme well jumping round that hotel like twats. Every single one of them high as a kite.

• Heart

HarrisD

Same with Kjg_home and House of Holcroft, I didn’t realise they had threads until they mentioned it on their instas - although Kirsty at Kjg_home was talking about an Instagram post but alot of people like me thought she was referring to tattle and found her thread (that’s an interesting read if any of you follow her!)

It must be horrible reading gossip about yourself, but they all put their lifes on Instagram so surely have to expect people to gossip once you get a huge following? But why would you advertise it, encouraging loads of followers that were totally oblivious to it, to seek it out here and read it 🤷‍♀️

HMC

VIP Member
Notice she didn’t repost the comment about the neighbours hating them and calling them the clampits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HMC

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when she posts these holiday deals. I find them cheaper in minutes and there’s no membership fee needed. Fake fake fake!

HarrisD

I have never seen such a shit show as I did tonight, the most they got of people watching there live travel call was 34 people.
All the tales of emvale did was waffle, waffle, and would not Lynn, get a word in. Constantly repeating the sentence about 10 times, coz both of them had nothing to say.
Surely with all these agents they keep “signing up”, there should be at least several hundred listening in on the travel call NOT only 34!!!
Surely everyone from Instagram that was ever going to sign up already has. The whole programme makes no sense to me, it’s more about signing up new agents than actually any travelling and all we see is their own holidays that we could book for the same price through the airline and hotel direct.
I don’t care what they spout, it’s pyramid selling through and through

• Heart
I’d say it’s highly likely that he’s not a drug dealer, I can’t imagine she’d call it out on instagram if so, would be a very stupid thing to do.

Not challenging the business criticism the same way speaks volumes.

I mean I’ve often wondered how she has upgraded her lifestyle so significantly even if she is earning well from her travel business. I considered whether or not she may have inherited as I know her parents have sadly passed away (I mean absolutely no disrespect at this whatsoever) as many people often inherit from family members who have homes that are sold etc. It was just a thought I had and haven’t wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anything sinister… however, I’m here for tea if there’s any to be had ☕🐸

It makes me laugh when she posts these holiday deals. I find them cheaper in minutes and there’s no membership fee needed. Fake fake fake!
Don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing she’s basically conning people out of their hard earned cash. It’s completely morally wrong..Leading innocent gullible people to believe they’ll be rolling in it by booking themselves a couple of budget holidays to benidorm while she’s gambling their profits in luxury Vegas hotels.

This mlm scheme should be banned from being promoted on Instagram. Gonna start reporting it as scam/fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saw that. “Putting it out there now.. one day I’ll have one of these” she said.

Wont be long before that mlm scheme fails. Total scam and people WILL realise that no matter how much she tries to convince them it’s a “game changer”
I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!

Iceache

They’re like cults these schemes though aren’t they. They’re literally designed to suck vulnerable people in and the only people who truly profit are those at the very top. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is!