Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
She always goes to the same places and stays in rooms that always look exactly the same, it’s boring. Why not go and experience some culture in somewhere that’s not Dubai or Spain for a change?

Reactions: 8

HarrisD

Renovation group now what next
I can’t believe anyone will pay for a renovation masterclass! I can’t believe she’s charging, surely people follow her account for that info anyway, but now she’s charging, shocking!

• Wow

Charlottesweb2020

I’d say it’s highly likely that he’s not a drug dealer, I can’t imagine she’d call it out on instagram if so, would be a very stupid thing to do.

Not challenging the business criticism the same way speaks volumes.
As much as this is a gossip forum I wouldn’t pass comment if it wasn’t true, she’s not daft she’s mentioned Shadey Shaun to blend it. I live in the same area she moved from and their well known for their dodgy behaviour. They was at a family christening few months back and both coked up to death. Now that’s low, she may not drink but seems the lemo has replaced it. She’s wired even when she’s doing stories her eyes are bulging, she’s loud and talking 100miles an hour. I hate the fact these scammers perceive such an affluent lifestyle like they are wealthy people when in actual fact it’s all lies. From Fur coat no knickers to the Clampits!!

That renovation is more likely to be 500k plus, the plans are mega and it’s a big plot, in current times you’re looking at least 3k per square metre. Building materials have more than doubled since Brexit.
can’t wait to see it though, her last house was amazing so I’ve no doubt they’ll do good simlar this one.
The ONLY part of her last house that was beautiful was the kitchen/garden. If you seen the rest of her house it was a normal house. It looked like it had all been left when they done the garden. Why do you think when she contacted the Echo the first time the only pictures was kitchen/garden. When she said people stop to talk pictures because it looks amazing the whole estate was crying 😂 Very very shallow person that comes across all positive but underneath not a nice person!

Last edited:
  • Wow

GossipBlue

VIP Member
£90 for a jug of strawberry daiquiri!! Ffs!! She must be loaded! All the agents she’s signed up are paying for her holidays!

• Wow

HMC

VIP Member
None of them are actually selling anything, just getting other people to sign up. The very definition of a pyramid scheme!! They call it network marketing but it's the same thing.

It will all come crashing down at some point, I'm pretty sure the company have been investigated in the US already
I might start messaging some of them asking to give me prices for a holiday, see if they are interested or just pushing the ‘join the club’ instead. I can then waste their time and show how I find the holidays cheaper…for free 😎

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Her company accounts are due soon, I'm very intrigued to see how 'well' this travel business is doing.

gossiplady17

Also didn’t realise she had a thread until she posted this morning!
So this travel business, you sign up and pay all this money but you don’t actually book any holidays but your own? The commission must be crap because none of them seem to be proper travel agents.
1. When she shows deals where holidays are £900 instead of £2000, like I can’t even afford the £900 in the first place!
2. when I asked her Instagram page ‘catch flights create freedom’ they said you can’t have the reduced holiday price and commission. You can only have one or the other! So all lies anyway when she says you’re saving on the holiday plus raking commission in!

• Haha
  • Wow

Charlottesweb2020

God help the neighbours, I would say all there peace & quite is gone, since she moved in, with the amount of parties she has had in the garden
I have family that live 5 minutes away. The whole community are devastated, some have lived in Cronton 50+ years and say it’s not the same since they they moved in. Their known as the clam pits 🤣🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Welcome Newbies👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

And for those of you curious about her holiday bargains, don’t sign up on her fake scheme, you can get the same cheap price she shows (and sometimes even cheaper) just through trip advisor from another company other than booking.com

ShannonLondon

I just don’t get how they afford all these holidays (even with her discount). That holiday must be in region of £15k and the money they have spent on their house. She must be raking it in! I’m baffled! Tales of Elmsvale is as bad. Constantly pushing it! And she has a good corporate job too. It’s obvious the only way you earn is by signing up members so how do the followers not see this?
Because she's peddling that lifestyle of constant holidays and massive house renovations and those poor sods think its attainable for them. But she had a massive following before the MLM and has used her audience to basically make a shit load of money.

• Wow

HarrisD

I have no idea where the money comes from, but 100% it doesn't come from either of their jobs, there is no way they earn enough to fund that lifestyle. £600k house (that she's now going to spend a good £150-200k renovating), £30 a day just to heat the pool...

Maybe inheritance, dodgy dealings of whatever kind, lottery win, who knows.

I agree though that it 100% suits them to make out it's all funded by the travel scheme nonsense, as the only way you can make any money from that is by looking successful, to dupe others into signing up. It's the same nonsense that the JuicePlus huns have been doing for years, although for most of them it's smoke and mirrors, stuff on lease and paid by Klarna!

She clearly has got money, but it's definitely not from her business.
That renovation is more likely to be 500k plus, the plans are mega and it’s a big plot, in current times you’re looking at least 3k per square metre. Building materials have more than doubled since Brexit.
can’t wait to see it though, her last house was amazing so I’ve no doubt they’ll do good simlar this one.

Reactions: 7

oohbettyno

I just don’t get how they afford all these holidays (even with her discount). That holiday must be in region of £15k and the money they have spent on their house. She must be raking it in! I’m baffled! Tales of Elmsvale is as bad. Constantly pushing it! And she has a good corporate job too. It’s obvious the only way you earn is by signing up members so how do the followers not see this?

• Wow

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She is in a foreign country & the sole carer of two young kids & she is out of her box!
Anything or one, could come along to Freya or Shaun, while she is sleeping it off, and she would not even know or hear them, it’s actually disgusting and disgraceful, being in that state in front of the kids. Some role model she is…

• Sad

marymint

She’s another one thinks she is an expert on Dubai, probably why they go so much so shady Shaun can drop some money off there! Honestly she is so basic!!!

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ahh she has a lovely way with words this one doesnt she! Rough as a birds ass! Bet there in debt up to there eyeballs
---
Seen how much that place costs to stay 😱
Alot of 5 star madlives in peak season are expensive shes obviously got a little discount due to the mlm she runs 🤣 wouldnt touch that with a gold clock ive found chesper than her prices with travel republic flying direct 🤣🤣🤣 she flys indirect takes 2 business days to get there 🤣

• Haha

Star is born

VIP Member
Constant reels of the pool 🙄 she must of got him to climb up on the unfinished bar to get some high up footage 🙃 bore off we’ve seen it

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
“Hi guys…..Travel smarter by joining my club”🫤
Or….head over to trip advisor and find the same / cheaper deal yourself for free😬 Oh and it’s only useful if you can afford to go on holiday in the 1st place 😭