Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re like cults these schemes though aren’t they. They’re literally designed to suck vulnerable people in and the only people who truly profit are those at the very top. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is!

Reactions: 8
She probably does make money from the pyramid scheme though! PlanNet marketing are a MLM company which partnered with Inteletravel to make it look like they are 'selling' something and not just a pyramid scheme.

Read this review -

https://workfromhomereviews.net/plannet-marketing-review/

It should get shut down at some point hopefully.

Either she is very high up the pyramid and makes money that way or it's from somewhere else and all a front about the business being so good

Reactions: 5
She probably does make money from the pyramid scheme though! PlanNet marketing are a MLM company which partnered with Inteletravel to make it look like they are 'selling' something and not just a pyramid scheme.

Read this review -

https://workfromhomereviews.net/plannet-marketing-review/

It should get shut down at some point hopefully.

Either she is very high up the pyramid and makes money that way or it's from somewhere else and all a front about the business being so good
Someone who is able to portray an affluent lifestyle to many followers is perfect for an MLM-type scheme. It doesn’t matter where her money (perceived or real) comes from, all that matters is it *looks* like she’s making it from this ‘business’. People see that and can then be easily recruited as they want to buy some of that lifestyle. The Tale of Elmsvale is similar: affluent lifestyle and lots of travelling - she might be making nothing from the scheme, but as long as we think she is, she can recruit us, and then *begin* to make some money

I’d say it’s highly likely that he’s not a drug dealer, I can’t imagine she’d call it out on instagram if so, would be a very stupid thing to do.

Not challenging the business criticism the same way speaks volumes.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea where the money comes from, but 100% it doesn't come from either of their jobs, there is no way they earn enough to fund that lifestyle. £600k house (that she's now going to spend a good £150-200k renovating), £30 a day just to heat the pool...

Maybe inheritance, dodgy dealings of whatever kind, lottery win, who knows.

I agree though that it 100% suits them to make out it's all funded by the travel scheme nonsense, as the only way you can make any money from that is by looking successful, to dupe others into signing up. It's the same nonsense that the JuicePlus huns have been doing for years, although for most of them it's smoke and mirrors, stuff on lease and paid by Klarna!

She clearly has got money, but it's definitely not from her business.

Reactions: 4
Notice she didn’t repost the comment about the neighbours hating them and calling them the clampits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no idea where the money comes from, but 100% it doesn't come from either of their jobs, there is no way they earn enough to fund that lifestyle. £600k house (that she's now going to spend a good £150-200k renovating), £30 a day just to heat the pool...

Maybe inheritance, dodgy dealings of whatever kind, lottery win, who knows.

I agree though that it 100% suits them to make out it's all funded by the travel scheme nonsense, as the only way you can make any money from that is by looking successful, to dupe others into signing up. It's the same nonsense that the JuicePlus huns have been doing for years, although for most of them it's smoke and mirrors, stuff on lease and paid by Klarna!

She clearly has got money, but it's definitely not from her business.
That renovation is more likely to be 500k plus, the plans are mega and it’s a big plot, in current times you’re looking at least 3k per square metre. Building materials have more than doubled since Brexit.
can’t wait to see it though, her last house was amazing so I’ve no doubt they’ll do good simlar this one.

Reactions: 7
She does have several apartments, that are rented out In Liverpool.

Probably has the buy to let mortgage on them

Reactions: 2
They all make the same mistake, they think they’re being funny and clever by addressing their threads but all they do is make people aware of it in the first place. Her thread is dry af, she should of just kept quiet.

Reactions: 13
Someone who is able to portray an affluent lifestyle to many followers is perfect for an MLM-type scheme. It doesn’t matter where her money (perceived or real) comes from, all that matters is it *looks* like she’s making it from this ‘business’. People see that and can then be easily recruited as they want to buy some of that lifestyle. The Tale of Elmsvale is similar: affluent lifestyle and lots of travelling - she might be making nothing from the scheme, but as long as we think she is, she can recruit us, and then *begin* to make some money
You are spot on with this. The latest recruits tales of elmsvale and precious abode, are both well off and certainly don’t t need the money but the high followers make it too good of an opportunity for them. I’m not sure where Hannah gets the time with a 1 year old and just gone back to work after maternity leave. The sad thing is that in some ways it shows how greedy they are.

• Heart
I’d say it’s highly likely that he’s not a drug dealer, I can’t imagine she’d call it out on instagram if so, would be a very stupid thing to do.

Not challenging the business criticism the same way speaks volumes.
As much as this is a gossip forum I wouldn’t pass comment if it wasn’t true, she’s not daft she’s mentioned Shadey Shaun to blend it. I live in the same area she moved from and their well known for their dodgy behaviour. They was at a family christening few months back and both coked up to death. Now that’s low, she may not drink but seems the lemo has replaced it. She’s wired even when she’s doing stories her eyes are bulging, she’s loud and talking 100miles an hour. I hate the fact these scammers perceive such an affluent lifestyle like they are wealthy people when in actual fact it’s all lies. From Fur coat no knickers to the Clampits!!

That renovation is more likely to be 500k plus, the plans are mega and it’s a big plot, in current times you’re looking at least 3k per square metre. Building materials have more than doubled since Brexit.
can’t wait to see it though, her last house was amazing so I’ve no doubt they’ll do good simlar this one.
The ONLY part of her last house that was beautiful was the kitchen/garden. If you seen the rest of her house it was a normal house. It looked like it had all been left when they done the garden. Why do you think when she contacted the Echo the first time the only pictures was kitchen/garden. When she said people stop to talk pictures because it looks amazing the whole estate was crying 😂 Very very shallow person that comes across all positive but underneath not a nice person!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Very early on, in her page, was she not selling furniture???

It was all the mirrored “bling” traveller style furniture 🙊

As much as this is a gossip forum I wouldn’t pass comment if it wasn’t true, she’s not daft she’s mentioned Shadey Shaun to blend it. I live in the same area she moved from and their well known for their dodgy behaviour. They was at a family christening few months back and both coked up to death. Now that’s low, she may not drink but seems the lemo has replaced it. She’s wired even when she’s doing stories her eyes are bulging, she’s loud and talking 100miles an hour. I hate the fact these scammers perceive such an affluent lifestyle like they are wealthy people when in actual fact it’s all lies. From Fur coat no knickers to the Clampits!!

The ONLY part of her last house that was beautiful was the kitchen/garden. If you seen the rest of her house it was a normal house. It looked like it had all been left when they done the garden. Why do you think when she contacted the Echo the first time the only pictures was kitchen/garden. When she said people stop to talk pictures because it looks amazing the whole estate was crying 😂 Very very shallow person that comes across all positive but underneath not a nice person!
Well that would explain the weightloss 🤣

• Haha
She’s another one thinks she is an expert on Dubai, probably why they go so much so shady Shaun can drop some money off there! Honestly she is so basic!!!

• Haha
I do not see the attraction of going to Dubai. Especially not if you've been loads of times before.

That holiday looks like one long chav fest.

Reactions: 4
Exactly so many other gorgeous places but what do we know we are just jealous (that’s what they all say!)

Reactions: 3